What I find strange is on these days she will be offline the whole day. Strange that she would stop talking to everyone just so her excuses may be plausible for me...

She's "offline" on WhatsApp. Most likely she is still communicating on a dating service app or some other messaging platform.

Remember, SHE told you she has no social media. What she says is suspect, so that is probably not true either.

Don't assume anything about what she's doing - whether she's talking to anyone else or seeing anyone else.

What you DO know for certain is that she's not meeting up with you. If that's what you need in order to kickstart a new romance, these basic requirements aren't being met. How then will you get to know someone? Come back. Bring this back to you and what your needs are in a relationship. Don't spread yourself out too thin figuring someone else out. Focus on you and what you want or like or need when you get to know someone new.

I knew this girl who would cancel first dates because she was anxious and insecure, basically too afraid of rejection to actually go on a date. She didn't cancel all the time but it happened. I can't tell if this woman is doing this for the same reason, maybe she's just bored and passing time? Either way it sounds like a waste of time, sorry!

How do you know whether she's online or not? All you may know is that she's not logged into WhatsApp.

What I find strange is on these days she will be offline the whole day. Strange that she would stop talking to everyone just so her excuses may be plausible for me...

Archived