Married best friend stop talking to me because he thinks I told wife about his a

Buttery2

I assumed Buttery2 was man, but now I am curious.....

I you are a man, and really cared about his family, i would have said "come on dude, you love your wife, knock this off."

Either way, he/she has spoken up about it:

I don’t agree with his actions, and have told him what he does is wrong and maybe he need professional help. As well a few people also know of his affair.

But I’m the only person who has spoke up to him in the past and let him know he needs to stop.

Originally Posted by Buttery2

But I’m the only person who has spoke up to him in the past and let him know he needs to stop.

But you are not because you are continuing to listen to his stories of infidelity. Therefore, you are accomplice to it. If you really thought he needed to stop. you would have drawn a line in the sand, as you are only as good as the company you keep. "Do what you want, but i can't tolerate cheating around me. So therefore, do not call me until you start being faithful to (wife's name) and perhaps we can be friends again." I really think you are a woman waiting in the wing and are only half-azzed protesting this because you are waiting in the wings. If you are a guy, you don't have scruples.

[i

But you are not because you are continuing to listen to his stories of infidelity. Therefore, you are accomplice to it. If you really thought he needed to stop. you would have drawn a line in the sand, as you are only as good as the company you keep. "Do what you want, but i can't tolerate cheating around me. So therefore, do not call me until you start being faithful to (wife's name) and perhaps we can be friends again." I really think you are a woman waiting in the wing and are only half-azzed protesting this because you are waiting in the wings. If you are a guy, you don't have scruples.

Do you even read and comprehend?

There was no continuation of listening to his infidelities stated.

I was told about everything in one shot. As his friend I didn’t even suspect until he dropped those bomb of information.

Don’t assume: fact is we didn’t really spoke for almost a year until he told me he stopped stepping out. Strictly need to basis.No flow in conversation.

That’s why he didn’t let me know he was being accompanied by a female on the resent trip.he is well aware of what my reaction would be.

That’s someone I’ve known almost half my life.held him in high regards , to then in one conversation learn that he is flawed and not what I thought he was. It took a lot of mental work.

We grew up under similar circumstances

Same background

Even as adults we’ve experienced similar struggles

So it’s was for us to relate and understood each other no judgment

It’s easy for you to say what you would or wouldn’t do

I was a loyal friend despite learning of his lack of morality, it’s unfortunate that he turned on me.

But I will not be shamed by you

What do you mean I’m waiting in the wing?

Are you insinuating that I’m waiting to sleep with my friend?!

If so,You are wrong!

First you claim I didn’t speak up

Then it was pointed out to you by someone else that I actually did spoke up

Now you claim I didn’t speak up enough because I’m waiting in the wing ( waiting for my turn)

Sometimes the person who stand in Judgement have the most skeletons in their closet.

Archived