My boyfriend kept staring at my best friends

IndieGirl20

It doesn't sound like there's respect both ways, OP. Sorry to hear all this. I'd be curious to know whether he has a father figure or someone in his life from whom he learned this from growing up. Whether it was ok to ogle at women openly and receive no reprimand or correcting or being told that it's disrespectful to stare, for one, and second, that it's not appropriate to stare at women's body parts. Either way, he should sort it out. It's embarrassing and disrespectful to you so figure out whether you want to keep repeating this type of scenario over and over.

A guy I used to date would exclaim "Wow, look at that big t*tted girl over there!!!" at the top of his lungs. He would then proceed to openly and obviously ogle the woman for as long as he could.

So, I decided to shout "Wow, look at that big d*cked guy over there!!!" at the top of my lungs while I stared at some random man's crotch.

He got the hint and stopped.

Of course, I stopped dating him. He was an idiot.

Oh, BTW, he was 40 years old.

A guy I used to date would exclaim "Wow, look at that big t*tted girl over there!!!" at the top of his lungs. He would then proceed to openly and obviously ogle the woman for as long as he could.

So, I decided to shout "Wow, look at that big d*cked guy over there!!!" at the top of my lungs while I stared at some random man's crotch.

He got the hint and stopped.

Of course, I stopped dating him. He was an idiot.

Oh, BTW, he was 40 years old.

Good God! He sounds like a charmer!

Well, frankly I would have said "quit staring at 'Marilyn's' boobs you masher." If he didn't after that then he's just too stupid for words. You should have called him out good and clear which hopefully would have forced him to stop.

ALL guys will look at your friends boobs if she's showing cleavage (if she was, I wonder why when you were just home watching movies) your boyfriend just hasn't learned how to do it discreetly.

"quit staring at 'Marilyn's' boobs you masher." This would have been perfect!!!!!!! I would love to see his face!

Look, I get it, IndieGirl. He's human but he should be more discreet, at best. He is so disrespectful. Don't put up with that bs. Run the other way.

I think I'm going to have to end it with him,

Our relationships are never about what anyone else thinks, and always about what WE think. Nobody else is living our love lives FOR us, so nobody else gets a vote.

The guy behaves in ways that you view as disrespectful, and talking about it doesn't change that. So trust your gut.

Archived