Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

I find it's much easier to avoid people outdoors. You can just move away from them. I will walk in the street or cross the street if I need to.

Enjoy the beach! Hope the weather is nice.

It has been super sunny and almost 40C here for days and today it is cloudy but just as hot.

I spent a few days in bed depressed. I only got out when my Daycare little came. But today I pulled myself together and I went to the next town and J and I and her daughter went to an outdoor patio for lunch and went to the craft store. I feel a lot better .

My dad is being a total nightmare before his surgery tomorrow. My brother took him to all his preop appointments where he cursed and swore and threaten the doctor’s and nurse’s lives. And then was a total nightmare today before my brother picked him up because he staying at my brother’s house overnight because he has to be at the hospital for six.

My aunt has been all over my backside wanting my brother’s number so that she can nag him about my dad. My brother and my mom wanted me to refuse to give her the number which I did and she wasn’t happy and continued to nag me. I can’t wait till this generation of my dad‘s family is gone. Seriously. It will be the last of the bad weeds.

The mayor of my city just closed all bars that don't have restaurant permits. The state governor mandated masks in retail, restaurants and service establishments and when outdoors and social distancing cannot be maintained.

My friend said if the current leadership regime gets another term he wants to move to Canada. I told him Canada (rightfully) doesn't want us, not anytime soon.

The mayor of my city just closed all bars that don't have restaurant permits. The state governor mandated masks in retail, restaurants and service establishments and when outdoors and social distancing cannot be maintained.

My friend said if the current leadership regime gets another term he wants to move to Canada. I told him Canada (rightfully) doesn't want us, not anytime soon.

The thing is it’s not easy to immigrate here either, not even for Americans.