What is the best thing to do with someone that just won't accept that it's over?

LadyCaCa

Delete and block him And All his people from all social media and all messaging apps. Tell him you will file a restraining order if he stalks, shows up or contacts you. Stop giving him false hope or stringing him along. You need to be firm and resolute, not wishy-washy. You are hurting both of you. That is not "caring".

I ended it and he flew all the way to my city to talk it through. he's starting to show signs of irrational behavior, bargaining, repeating things again and again.
I have been in a long distance relationship ... I ended it and he flew all the way to my city to talk it through. I have told him there's nothing left to say and I'm never going to change my mind. I have in the past, we have reconciled several times but this time it's over. HE won't accept it and he's starting to show signs of irrational behavior, bargaining, repeating things again and again....

What I think you should is send him a couple of youtube links to the dating guy, and Rory at the lovechat, who have videos on why not to do all the things he is doing.

If he does what they say, and you never contact each other again, he'll get over it and move on.

RayRay Can you send a link to those videos? Thanks ;)

Can't put links in here - site rules, and the mods delete them. However if you search on you-tube for their channels, you will find them.

Dating guy is best, because he basically says the best thing to do if you want an ex back is to leave them alone - strict No Contact for ever.

Simple reverse psychology - doesn't matter why he does it, it'll help him move on, ergo he'll stop pestering you. Result.

As to what all of FIO, Bolty, and TWT are saying, I agree with them insofar as they say do not re-engage, or initiate contact.

For clarity, I was suggesting you do this as response to his next contact - "you should watch this: [insert link]" and leave it there.

Delete and block him And All his people from all social media and all messaging apps. Tell him you will file a restraining order if he stalks, shows up or contacts you. Stop giving him false hope or stringing him along. You need to be firm and resolute, not wishy-washy. You are hurting both of you. That is not "caring".

I second this post.

Archived