OK I have known my ex for 20 years, We split up about 5 years ago but stayed friends as we have an older child together. Now she recently asked if there was any opportunity of us getting back together but I'm not sure as I found out a few months ago that whilst we were together she was regularly having sex with another guy on our sofa whilst I was at work. Also met guys in hotels for sex and sometimes more than 1 guy at a time. She fell out with a few of her friends and that was mainly because she was doing stuff with their boyfriends/husbands. She told me that the last 3 months we were together she cheated about 18 times but couldn't be sure exactly how many.

We had a dinner party for my work friends and I got pretty drunk and went to bed but she told me that night she had sex with the young lad from my work in the downstairs loo. She says she's sorry and will never happen again but can I really trust her?

Sorry, but I don't understand why you're even asking this question!

Yep, you can trust her to screw you over (so to speak) just as she has done countless times before. My guess is that she wants to get back together because she likes the financial and emotional stability of a relationship, whilst using it as a base from which she can play around to her heart's content.

Don't be that guy!

I think the answer to your question is very clearly "NO"! I mean not only is sheca very serial cheater but I would even go so far as to say she has bad sex addiction and she needs to get therapy for it. I mean it's fine to like sex but she very clearly can't keep it in her pants AT ALL! Also she's obviously not a nice person because while she may have been horny sure, but instead of finding guys on Tinder, she went after all her friends' partners! She obviously didn't care about her friends at all because she's really selfish. And she didn't care about you either because she repeatedly cheated on you.

Archived