Ambiguous message on fiances phone

robertpaulsen

hey guys, let me lay this out for you. I collected my fiance from a night out last month with her old college buddys, she was really drunk.

We are looking to buy a house now and ive been forwarding her properties from my work computer via facebook messenger, a friend of mine also in in real estate and has been doing the same. I couldnt sleep last night so i started looking at some of the stuff my friend sent, then opened her messenger to see the ones i sent. There was a message from a guy she wasnt friends with, she messaged the guy a 'wave' then he messaged back saying he has to leave and he would 'see her tomorrow'.

i mentioned it today she said:

'That polish lad?? He joined in at the living room

I don’t know him but saw that were now Facebook friends the day after'(he was deleted when i saw the message)

I waved at him I never messaged him(i think its the same thing)

'We were all having fun there’s nothing devious here

Sure you end up at randomers homes often enough so...?'(i play music and every few months end up jamming with people, almost exclusively old male rockers)

It is odd him saying I’ll talk to you tomorrow, I agree. But I didn’t message him or anything or respond

I am sorry if it upset you

It seems like it was planned out, and then if caught, 'oh i just waved' etc. It meant she spent time with him, got his name, then messaged him, and got a reply he left?

Am i reading too much into this? as she doesn't worry me in this way but does get very drunk when out with her old gang and she was always single.

hey guys, let me lay this out for you. I collected my fiance from a night out last month with her old college buddys, she was really drunk.

We are looking to buy a house now and ive been forwarding her properties from my work computer via facebook messenger, a friend of mine also in in real estate and has been doing the same. I couldnt sleep last night so i started looking at some of the stuff my friend sent, then opened her messenger to see the ones i sent. There was a message from a guy she wasnt friends with, she messaged the guy a 'wave' then he messaged back saying he has to leave and he would 'see her tomorrow'.

i mentioned it today she said:

'That polish lad?? He joined in at the living room

I don’t know him but saw that were now Facebook friends the day after'(he was deleted when i saw the message)

I waved at him I never messaged him(i think its the same thing)

'We were all having fun there’s nothing devious here

Sure you end up at randomers homes often enough so...?'(i play music and every few months end up jamming with people, almost exclusively old male rockers)

It is odd him saying I’ll talk to you tomorrow, I agree. But I didn’t message him or anything or respond

I am sorry if it upset you

It seems like it was planned out, and then if caught, 'oh i just waved' etc. It meant she spent time with him, got his name, then messaged him, and got a reply he left?

Am i reading too much into this? as she doesn't worry me in this way but does get very drunk when out with her old gang and she was always single.

Why are you going through her messages? You should save the links yourself. I don't know why she wasn't annoyed you'd done that

If you had been sending her the listings via your FB then you should have been able to log into your own to view them. I’m not judging you for looking but it sounds like you had a gut instinct to check on her. And for that reason I feel like you’re not looking too far into it, you already had a feeling you needed to check on her.

Archived