Does she feel anything for me anymore

So my ex and I have been broken up for 8 months, 6 of those months I spent trying to get her to give me another chance.

Since we split she has got her dream job, moved out, lives in a great area with good friends right next door, shes on tinder and dating (mutual friends told me)and is so close to the city she can party when ever she wants now. Her life seems perfect.

We havnt seen or spoken in 3 months I just want to know, does she still miss me at all? Despite having everthing she ever wanted, do I come across her mind? Does she miss being with me.

So my ex and I have been broken up for 8 months, 6 of those months I spent trying to get her to give me another chance.

Since we split she has got her dream job, moved out, lives in a great area with good friends right next door, shes on tinder and dating (mutual friends told me)and is so close to the city she can party when ever she wants now. Her life seems perfect.

We havnt seen or spoken in 3 months I just want to know, does she still miss me at all? Despite having everthing she ever wanted, do I come across her mind? Does she miss being with me.

If you dated for a long time... And it really does not matter why you broke up... If you were a significant part of her life... Someone positive... I would say, she will never forget you... You will always have a part of her heart...

Three of my ex's got a hold of me in the last two years... Granted, they moved on with life... However they still felt love for me after all these long years... Now they are friends with me... But they could not be friends with me back then...

Sometimes it takes years for people to reflect, think, forgive, let go.... And reach out and say "I am sorry" and just so you know "I still love you", "I still have feelings for you" etc... You respect that they moved on, maybe they are married, have children etc... But it feels good to know that all these years they thought of you... Now they are happy to be back in your life but at a different capacity....

All of them told me that initially they thought about me a lot... It took one ex several years to finally get over me... Even if they were the dumper...

Does not mean that you are forgotten... Sometimes people do things to rather get over you and move on what seems to be quick... They jump on someone else fast... Rebound? Maybe... Or to fill the void... What ever it is that they may feel or need to do to surpress their true feelings.... However at the end of the day they still may be hurt, in pain, emotional turmoil.... The new partner has no clue most of the time as people tend to hide their true feelings... They don't want the exposure because they don't want to lose that moment with the new person even though their heart still aches for the ex.... But they won't contact the ex because they don't want to show their cards, they have pride, they hope that the ex reaches out etc... It all varies... Eventually years go by... And someone makes the first move to say hello... The anger is gone... You find out that it wasn't what you thought the break up was all about... You either become friends eventually or maybe even re-kindle things... You never know....:)

If you dated for a long time... And it really does not matter why you broke up... If you were a significant part of her life... Someone positive... I would say, she will never forget you... You will always have a part of her heart...

Three of my ex's got a hold of me in the last two years... Granted, they moved on with life... However they still felt love for me after all these long years... Now they are friends with me... But they could not be friends with me back then...

Sometimes it takes years for people to reflect, think, forgive, let go.... And reach out and say "I am sorry" and just so you know "I still love you", "I still have feelings for you" etc... You respect that they moved on, maybe they are married, have children etc... But it feels good to know that all these years they thought of you... Now they are happy to be back in your life but at a different capacity....

All of them told me that initially they thought about me a lot... It took one ex several years to finally get over me... Even if they were the dumper...

Does not mean that you are forgotten... Sometimes people do things to rather get over you and move on what seems to be quick... They jump on someone else fast... Rebound? Maybe... Or to fill the void... What ever it is that they may feel or need to do to surpress their true feelings.... However at the end of the day they still may be hurt, in pain, emotional turmoil.... The new partner has no clue most of the time as people tend to hide their true feelings... They don't want the exposure because they don't want to lose that moment with the new person even though their heart still aches for the ex.... But they won't contact the ex because they don't want to show their cards, they have pride, they hope that the ex reaches out etc... It all varies... Eventually years go by... And someone makes the first move to say hello... The anger is gone... You find out that it wasn't what you thought the break up was all about... You either become friends eventually or maybe even re-kindle things... You never know....:)

nice point of view mikey. everything happens for a reason.. and if it’s meant to be it will be :)

You spent at long time trying to get her back. What have you done to move forward and improve your life?

You're going to hurt and envy her life because while you were trying to win her back, she was busy moving her

life forward without you. No contact in three months after you tried for so long is telling.

I'm sure you cross her mind, but not enough for her to contact you. She sounds like she is very busy, too busy

to reach out to you. She moved on. You need to do the same. Find ways to think of her less. Go meet new people

when you're ready. Don't stop life for someone waiting and hoping for their return.

I read a great quote on here (not sure who the originator was):

"The rest of the world kept going while I stood still".

Wondering if she misses you is standing still...still.

Only you can decide how many months you want to keep focusing on her instead of on moving forward with your own life.

Archived