Do I sound like I'm stringing her along? What should I do?

XxJayvardxX

I think you're right

Jayvard, you reposted this question 3 times, as someone who suffers from anxiety and manic thoughts during anxiety inducing moments I'm going to take a risk and say that I really think the underlying issue is her going on this trip without your relationship being defined. You mentioned her age and maturity level which makes me believe it even more.It would explain why you're everywhere with your thoughts and you're steadily searching for answers even though this thread is 3 pages long at this point.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I accept that, but if there's a slight chance I hit a cord, I think you should just talk to her and get everything out in the open. I think you should do that no matter what. It can't be fun to be stuck in limbo.

Good luck

Jayvard, you reposted this question 3 times, as someone who suffers from anxiety and manic thoughts during anxiety inducing moments I'm going to take a risk and say that I really think the underlying issue is her going on this trip without your relationship being defined. You mentioned her age and maturity level which makes me believe it even more.It would explain why you're everywhere with your thoughts and you're steadily searching for answers even though this thread is 3 pages long at this point.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I accept that, but if there's a slight chance I hit a cord, I think you should just talk to her and get everything out in the open. I think you should do that no matter what. It can't be fun to be stuck in limbo.

Good luck

I am going to talk to her about it. I don't know how to bring it up. Should I dive right in or ease into it? Should I try to gain her trust? I am seeing her in 2.5 hours to hangout.

Archived