My ex girlfriend broke up with me... 3 days later catch her in bed with new man

Dreamfunk

Unfortunately it does sound toxic. What were the arguments and breakups about? After you break up you are both free to date and have sex with others.

It sounds like she tends to "overlap" a lot when she wants to play around. Do not contact her, go to her place or try to hang out. Delete and block her from all messaging and social media. Do you suspect she is a hooker?

it was a very toxic relationship! She has dumped me several times in the past over stupid rows. I woke up this morning and buy some flowers and think I'll drop them on her doorstep. I hear her having sex with a man. She texts me and tells me to leave and she will call the police. She has a habit of dumping me 1 a month especially over the weekends. She has money and has not worked for over 2 years

Thank you wiseman... yes she could be a hooker? She has Wealthy male friends..,Things just don't add up? Yes she is single and can have sex with whom she wants. She checked out of this relationship weeks ago! The arguments were all about me having an opinion that she didn't like. It's like she would start an argument., throw me out and not contact me for days until she had her fix? When she tracked my phone and accused me of cheating I told her you can track me I have nothing to hide. When I said to her are you cheating on me..? She went mad and slappped me around the face. Shouting and spitting in my face. She made me believe it was all h fault and I fell for it all lol

Ok if she's a psycho then run and delete and block and change your locks. Don't get addicted to drama.

Surely you could find something...anything better than this on dating apps, no?

yes she could be a hooker? She has Wealthy male friends. She went mad and slappped me around the face. Shouting and spitting in my face. She made me believe it was all h fault and I fell for it all lol

Hope you are better. Just reading through your later posts. She is a complete psychopath!! U r so so lucky that you are out of it! I know hearing her prbably hurt you so badly but at least with that in your mind, you won't ever want her back!

Honestly, as a stranger, from the outside in, you are blessed you're out of it! Spitting? Slapping? Crazy woman!

My family all told me to run many times, I kept on going back with flowers in 1 hand and me saying sorry for my stupid actions? The thing is i now know I didn't do anything wrong! I'll give you an example of a typical phone call that leads to her ignoring me for days. I rang her and she tells me her daughter has head lice again this month! So can we leave it for a couple of days as she is embarrassed. Her daughter is 14. I was like o ok but I would be cool to see you as I've got food and all that! She can tell in my voice I'm a little bit pissed off about this. She said nope let's end this conversation now as you are now blaming my daughter so I can't see you? Then she hangs up! I ring her phone and message her thinking what just happened?'so I would have no contact for a few days, I then start to think it was all fault so I text and apologise for my behaviour and I was selfish! This kind of thing went on for months!

The thing that really hurt me was her telling me she has gone off sex,due to the menopause etc! I didn't have sex with her in the last 3 months! But hear her having sex with her man!

I slept today for 3 hours, I was awake for 36 hours just pacing and feeling sick! I've lost weight as I've not eaten since! I hate her but yet I feel sorry for her too. She is blocked and it's staying that way

Days

I had a nasty car crash a few years back and suffered a brain injury. I was in hospital for months but I came through ok. Since my brain injury I have suffered anxiety, nothing bad just something that can come on when I'm in crowded place.

I told her about this as you do and she seemed to really genuinely caring.

Asked her to cinema after another couple of days of being ignored! Her reply was.... well it would be lovely but if you get an anxiety attack you will embarrass me! We went to the cinema and everything was fine, i didn't care to hold her hand in the cinema as she had upset me abut with her comments. Get home and she tells me you don't love me as you couldn't even hold my hand in the cinema! I say sorry and hug her and tell her she is gorgeous. On Valentine's Day I took her out etc I didn't even get a card as she was to busy! That really hurt me but I kept quiet as I was frightened I may be thrown out again...

what a mug I've been......

Is the new guy a rebound? Was she having an affair? Was he a 1 night stand? I'm trying to close my eyes but I keep seeing her in my head.... so frustrating as I'm so tired lol

The answers to these questions won't provide you with anything. You probably already know this, but it helps to hear from someone else.

Mmmmm. It's 3 am in uk now! My mobile woke me up with a message "how are

You" it's from a anonymous number. She is blocked so I don't know who it is but it's got me overwhelmed and I'm annoyed as I feel hurt again!! I've deleted the message, but can't sleep now lol. Anyone got good tips on sleeping? Without thinking about the ex?

Some phones allow you to block private numbers. See if yours can do that.

It's too soon to expect the thought not to keep you up. You're not a robot. Believe blindly that you will heal from her. And the only way to distract yourself from old memories is with new experiences. Whether they be women/non-women related, the more stuff you do , the more likely you are to find your passions. It would do wonders for you.

Mmmmm. It's 3 am in uk now! My mobile woke me up with a message "how are

You" it's from a anonymous number. She is blocked so I don't know who it is but it's got me overwhelmed and I'm annoyed as I feel hurt again!! I've deleted the message, but can't sleep now lol. Anyone got good tips on sleeping? Without thinking about the ex?

I normally watch something on iplayer. After a while, I keep the earphones in but put the phone down and end up falling asleep listening to the programme!It's the only thing that works for me and I am a 'Can't sleeper, stay awake and analyse what's happened' kind of person. No doubt it will be her but just delete delete delete please. Whatever you do, don't respond! Really hope you didn't at night!

You don't need her.

I never replied and deleted... it has set me back I'm not going to lie! I'm going to see a therapist today and I'm changing my number.... People are so cruel as she knows it will cause me anxiety again. I will get through this and thank you for all your help

I never replied and deleted... it has set me back I'm not going to lie! I'm going to see a therapist today and I'm changing my number.... People are so cruel as she knows it will cause me anxiety again. I will get through this and thank you for all your help

Yes number change is great. I changed my number and my ex didn't and hasn't bothered to go to the effort of finding me. Only when my friend texted him, did he beg and plead for my number but other than that,people like them don't go to the effort.

You most definitely will get through it. Remember you are the normal one and she is the abnormal one with issues. You are far far too good for that kind of drama.

I had hypnosis last Wednesday and it has really helped me overthinking and being anxious. My session was about moving things behind me and burning that image. If I think about ex etc I see her behind me and the picture burning. I've not forgotten what happened but instead of it being on my mind and obsessed by this. I can turn it off very quickly.!

I'm having one more next week for confidence and things. I would recommend this as it teaches your brain to talk to itself.

Archived