period sex?

Loveart

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweetheart - when I'm horny and she's horny - you could call it "milking a yak" and it'll sound hot.

See, you probably had nothing bad happen to you during that moment. Once, when I was going at it with my guy (at that time), I suddenly got my period right in the middle of it; and since I was on top, when I got off him, it just went everywhere. I freaked out and ran into the bathroom, bled more, hopped into the shower and passed an enormous clot. It was disgusting and terrifying.

Never again!

(Bless his heart, he came in, stood in the shower with me, made sure I was okay, then when I got out of the shower he was busy scrubbing the mattress.)

See, you probably had nothing bad happen to you during that moment. Once, when I was going at it with my guy (at that time), I suddenly got my period right in the middle of it; and since I was on top, when I got off him, it just went everywhere. I freaked out and ran into the bathroom, bled more, hopped into the shower and passed an enormous clot. It was disgusting and terrifying.

Never again!

(Bless his heart, he came in, stood in the shower with me, made sure I was okay, then when I got out of the shower he was busy scrubbing the mattress.)

Aw, what a champ!

Never again!

That's the thing, it's not just blood that comes out....I think many guys maybe don't realize what period really looks like. I had a similar awful experience with an ex bf, he was cool with period sex, until we tried it and he realized that it's not just blood

That's the thing, it's not just blood that comes out....I think many guys maybe don't realize what period really looks like. I had a similar awful experience with an ex bf, he was cool with period sex, until we tried it and he realized that it's not just blood

on a serious note this is my reality as well .. plus the rest , the pain , the sore breasts , the hormones seem to kick off my mental health side ..if you want the truth my little bear, I need locking up for a week every month .

on a serious note this is my reality as well .. plus the rest , the pain , the sore breasts , the hormones seem to kick off my mental health side ..if you want the truth my little bear, I need locking up for a week every month .

Idk, someone massaging my sore breasts during that time sounds kind of heavenly, to be honest!

Plus, I'm more in the mood during that time. Wish I could take advantage of it.

Oh, I personally LOVE it, as a woman. And I've been fortunate that every single one of my partners has been willing to have it(more than once).

Don't come near me and maybe don't talk to me the few days before my period, but when it's here? Oh, it's on. It's almost to the level of second trimester(pregnancy) horniness. Or maybe that was just me, I don't know.

But I do know there are plenty of men and women alike who are repelled by it and I could understand why. It's very messy and no, it's not just blood. And the contractions from orgasms get things....ah, moving.

Aww, yeah for most women I know it's just not a good time. The acupunture helped me with the pms, and so did taking vitex. I have an iron deficiency as well so the extra blood loss just makes me feel very low and lethargic, so even if I was cool with the blood, I would be too tired to get in the mood anyway.

Thanks for all the feedback 😀

Anyway, the guy I "was" seeing is pretty anal about keeping his place clean. We were having s*x and it barely started may have been a little clotty (sorry for tmi)

and after that he ended the date early. He hadn't been feeling well so I tried to not take offense. Anyway he has been fading this week. Normally, I would say I'm on my period (I am ok w it) and see how they feel but w this surprise I was unprepared. 😒

I've never dated a man who was put off by it enough to refuse sex, but my current partner puts a towel down under me. I can't imagine it would be pleasant to start bleeding part way through.

For me it depends on a few things whether I am willing, sometimes I get excruciating cramps, sometimes none, sometimes extremely irritable, feel dirty and can't stand anybody near me (even in queues I want to throttle people who stand even a metre away), sometimes I feel fine, no mood swings, very horny.

I'm hit or miss on wanting sex on my period... but personally? I need my partners to be down for it. I won't accept someone I'm having sex with to be grossed out by my genitals for part of every month.

Bodies are amazing and gross. If he's freaking out about some blood on his body then how is he going to react when I fart or get really sick and vomit on him. I have a body. If you are with someone for a long time you have to deal with each other's bodies. Good, bad, hot, gross... and if you stay together a really long time you have to deal with you and your partner's bodies falling apart.

So does anybody think this could be a reason for going Mia/fading?

This is the only thing I can think of that happened. When I noticed the clot (sorry again) I said I had no idea my period was starting. The s*x kinda got it going so to speak.

Let's say that's what it was. If so: Good riddance. Who needs him.

My ex was 'eating' once when I suddenly came on out of excitement (nothing too heavy but enough to fill his mouth). He simply got up brushed his teeth and after I freshend up, he returned to finish the job.

It depends on the guy/girl as to what you're comfortable with/how freaky you are/how horney you are..

So does anybody think this could be a reason for going Mia/fading?

This is the only thing I can think of that happened. When I noticed the clot (sorry again) I said I had no idea my period was starting. The s*x kinda got it going so to speak.

very possibly , but honestly ..he isn't worth your time ...life happens !! and sometimes it happens at the wrong time .

It could be any number of things, unless he tells you. Often when it's early on you never do find out why someone loses interest, and it's often easier to not be brutally honest, would you really want to hear "your period clot was just to much reality for a Friday night" instead of "it's just not gonna work out". I don't personally agree with pulling a fade away with someone I have slept with, but many people do it because they don't want the confrontation of ending something. It sounds like this may be what's happening. In that case don't hold your breath that he will be forthright and tell you why his mind changed or he just wasn't feeling it anymore. Just worry about getting yourself back out there and meeting more men

Archived