period sex?

Loveart

This thread cracks me up with you guys.

Some men are into it, some aren't and some don't mind.

I don't mind personally either way. It's the mess afterwards that puts me off, not necessarily the act itself.

Usually the best sex in a relationsip i've had is when my partner isn't put off or phased by these things.

Limiya

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My ex was 'eating' once when I suddenly came on out of excitement (nothing too heavy but enough to fill his mouth). He simply got up brushed his teeth and after I freshend up, he returned to finish the job.

It depends on the guy/girl as to what you're comfortable with/how freaky you are/how horney you are..

Oh my gosh, I gagged reading this. What a guy!

maybe it is the clean freak about me, but I don't want the blood on the sheets. A little at the start, or at the end is okay, but not a heavy flow... and certainly no oral.... yuk...

However... some women do like it, so I do sometimes use my hands ( hey... I may be fussy, but I am a guy who tries to please )

I could care less. I think the woman makes a bigger deal out of this. One thing that I find strange. On some woman they definitely have a different scent when it's that time. Not bad just different.

My dog didn't want to snuggle up in bed next to me while I was on my period - he'd still sleep on the bed, but like 1 foot away.

Archived