MrBrightside15

My girlfriend moved across the country to DC last summer. In a nutshell, we broke up two weeks ago (her decision) because of the long distance. Still have lots of feelings for each other, but the situation is just too difficult for right now. I'm currently still heartbroken, but doing fine. On Day 13 of No contact, but hope to get back together one day.

My question is if I should send her a text asking if she's okay (because of the huge blizzard on the east coast) or not. The point would be to let her know I'm thinking about her in this crazy weather, showing her I still care about her. Does this qualify as a time when breaking no contact and reaching out is a good thing, or should I just let it go? I'm getting differing opinions from some of my friends, so I'm asking you guys.

That would be the poorest excuse to break no contact in the history of poor excuses! It can't get more transparent than that. She wanted to end the relationship, respect her wish. You no longer have to check on her, she is no longer your responsibility, nor does she want to be.

Keep your NC and focus on healing, not on finding ways to re-establish contact.

Archived