Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What was the last thing you laughed at? Part 2

BritterSweet

No , but I do know who he is ...worth a read then ?

Do you want in , in our crazy global house camber :tongue:

we need to know what you can bring to the table first though .....the 3 of us can eat a lot, wear jammies and watch netflix ...the end ...what are your star qualities :stung:

Playing guitar, singing, and just being a PITA!!!!

I decided to take the trash cans (on wheels) up to the curb (400 foot driveway) on my ATV ( OK in the UK and maybe Canada you call them dust bins - correct?). Anyhow, the bungie cords didn't hold, cans started swaying, they tipped over, and 2 weeks worth of trash and recyclables went all over the the driveway!

I had to laugh! :stung:

I decided to take the trash cans (on wheels) up to the curb (400 foot driveway) on my ATV ( OK in the UK and maybe Canada you call them dust bins - correct?). Anyhow, the bungie cords didn't hold, cans started swaying, they tipped over, and 2 weeks worth of trash and recyclables went all over the the driveway!

A snowblower ☃️ 🌬️will help with that. 😀

The sad part is... there was no snow on the driveway!