What was the last thing you laughed at? Part 2

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think my hubby and I are the only people on the planet who had no idea it was Valentine's Day (a couple of days ago), lol.  Went to a store today and we see all the flowers, gifty things all over th

T-Shirt that said "Even when the pandemic is over I still want you 6 ft away from me".

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

[video=youtube;yKYkxwKVU7E] ]

"Hi Kevin. I'm Lisa. Do you wanna be my boyfriend for three years?"

"I don't know. Is it ok if I'm really () to you and cheat on you whenever I want?"

"Yeah. That's fine. I'll never break up with you."

[video=youtube;1FoDOWZyhGo] ]

Such a twisted little short film and yet such a profound lesson in how we often refuse to look at what's the most obvious thing wrong in our lives. I laughed and then went, "Hmm, I've done that."

P.S. Angry yoga made me laugh. Reminds me of L.A. Hahaha

My mother's a cat, a rather staid and dignified old girl suddenly going full-on hyper kittah over a red laser dot. I have never seen a cat so transformed from, "Ugh, I'm old, pass the walker will ya" to "Yahoooooo, gonna get it, gonnna get it. I'm young again!" And she does this hilarious little scooting crawl along the carpet that just makes me die laughing. I swear she does it harder just to make us all laugh.

I love cats.

I went to the gym on lunch and while I was trying to swipe my membership card a toddler girl in a stroller kept saying, "Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi." Then I finally realized she was looking up at me and smiling while her mom got checked in.

I said hi and waved.