Open Club  ·  40 members

Off Topic

What was the last thing you laughed at? Part 2

No , but I do know who he is ...worth a read then ?

Do you want in , in our crazy global house camber :tongue:

we need to know what you can bring to the table first though .....the 3 of us can eat a lot, wear jammies and watch netflix ...the end ...what are your star qualities :stung:

Playing guitar, singing, and just being a PITA!!!!

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think my hubby and I are the only people on the planet who had no idea it was Valentine's Day (a couple of days ago), lol.  Went to a store today and we see all the flowers, gifty things all over th

T-Shirt that said "Even when the pandemic is over I still want you 6 ft away from me".

Posted Images

Oh my leah lol ...Kim we can't let her plug anything in ....

Every good house needs a crazy American in it ...who would have brought shows like naked and afraid and love after lock up with you all eh :stung:

:)

I'm going to make pasta now methinks.

I decided to take the trash cans (on wheels) up to the curb (400 foot driveway) on my ATV ( OK in the UK and maybe Canada you call them dust bins - correct?). Anyhow, the bungie cords didn't hold, cans started swaying, they tipped over, and 2 weeks worth of trash and recyclables went all over the the driveway!

I had to laugh! :stung:

I decided to take the trash cans (on wheels) up to the curb (400 foot driveway) on my ATV ( OK in the UK and maybe Canada you call them dust bins - correct?). Anyhow, the bungie cords didn't hold, cans started swaying, they tipped over, and 2 weeks worth of trash and recyclables went all over the the driveway!

A snowblower ☃️ 🌬️will help with that. 😀

The sad part is... there was no snow on the driveway!

Myself. Yesterday I didn't notice rock or element while starting run that had forced me to slip and fall. It was 5AM and the trail was dark. I was walking back home for 10 seconds. I composed myself, turnaround and finished 15 mile run. Sadly my cellphone screen protector cracked LOL