Weird things in the opposite sex that turn people on

John John

Oh and younger men who read newspapers. In actual physical paper. Oohlala.

My man does that. He does the french cuffs/cufflinks thing too, on occasion. Except sometimes he spoils the effect by insisting on wearing suspenders, which I consider quite the buzzkill.

LOL I like newspaper but I always turn to the cartoon section or word search. Current events change my mood and get pissed off who make the world an ugly place to live in.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh oh and guys who aren't afraid to look "intellectual" instead of stylish or jock-ish.

Give me a guy with glasses, an intent look staring at a chessboard, and good hands. Yessir.

I'm also turned OFF by too much muscle or body flaunting. Let me imagine a bit - us girls can use our minds to titillate as well

LOL I like newspaper but I always turn to the cartoon section or word search. Current events change my mood and get pissed off who make the world an ugly place to live in.

Nice! Crosswords are my thing, though I rarely finish. And I get stuff wrong so I have to do it in pencil. If the paper is local, I check the events too.

There's something about a nice calm masculine guy trying to read his paper in peace that makes me want to clamor for his attention. What is that about? I don't get that way when he's working on his laptop or his phone. Maybe it's something to do with not being able to see his face? Hmmm.

Nice! Crosswords are my thing, though I rarely finish. And I get stuff wrong so I have to do it in pencil. If the paper is local, I check the events too.

There's something about a nice calm masculine guy trying to read his paper in peace that makes me want to clamor for his attention. What is that about? I don't get that way when he's working on his laptop or his phone. Maybe it's something to do with not being able to see his face? Hmmm.

LOL He must be the real Phantom of the Opera!

When a girl talks non-stop... usually because they are nervous or shy. I just sit there eyeing all their body-language, super shy and insecure, but her mouth chattering at high speeds, i cant hold back my laughter or my hormones.... its like a shark in water, i cant help it. I actually literally just sit there eyeing them up and down with a half smile, which makes them nervous, and i am guilty of interrupting them and saying something to make them more nervous, like, "you are so pretty, let me touch your hand.. mmmm, thanks, ok im sorry, please continue..." and then i watch them get even more nervous and chatty to cover up how even more shy i made them... ya, thats a little messed up, but its a turn on for me.

Also, when i get in close for a kiss and they drop their heads and close their eyes as if their bran is overloaded and confused from shyness. This is a greater turn on than anything she could have wore or done.

I go for that shaved head look. HOT. Also, a man who knows old school habits, like walking with me on the inside of the sidewalk and he on the outside/ streetside.

I am a combination of several things on the list: strong hands that encase my own: but able to be dedicated to chopping with proper utensils or playing an instrument without looking clumsy. Definitely a chap who can wear a suit well and is conscience of the clothing from the suit to the shoes to the shirt and tie to the socks: a mate who remembers to have a pocket handkerchief is a winner in my book: he has thought things through. And if he wears cologne: a scent can stay with me for days: especially if it lasts on a piece of clothing after a hug.

A mate who shaves his head is a MAJOR plus: I once knew a chap that I suggested this to and not only did he do it as a compliment to me, but had birds flocking around him afterwards: he did it to please me: what a compliment! There is something terribly sexy about a man who read a paper newspaper: agree! A chap who is knowing of past gentlemanly traits such as walking on the outside as ithinkican points out: I like the feeling of being safe in his presence when we are in a crowd: it's like having a personal bobbie at the ready.

I would add, a mate who remembers small inconsequential events and life passages. A bloke who brings flowers when calling on me is a winner: it means that he was anticipating our time together and what girl doesn't like getting flowers after all?

Two things that tickle my fancy: A bloke who dispatches some small item that I said I wish I had in passing: it is a sign that he actually listens to what I am saying and not setting up the rest of his day. And my best girl said she accidently fell in with her mate when he would remember her children's birthdays without even being reminded and would purposefully get all three children something so that none of them felt left out or favored: the birthday participant would get the bigger gift, but according to my best girl, he wanted all the children to have something to open.

I regularly doubt if such a man exists with all of my traits. If he did, I would go about finding if he were the one with whom I wanted to be in a committed relationship with!

I remember reading how women find shaved heads tough and dominating, but not as attractive as men with hair- they did some kind of study. Shaved head thing is hard to pull off if you are light-skinned.

I would have agreed with you Thors until my mate shaved his head at my request. He definitely looked years younger and more handsome. It gave him a "strong" look: not dominating. It gave the impression that he is comfortable in his own skin. Matched with a classic double breasted suit and a splash of color and you have a winner!

yes, I also love a man with big strong hands.

I also love a good set of bushly, expressive eyebrows (think Colin Ferrell) and dimples

...I've got the eyebrows and dimples, happpybear

And though a lot of girls like the shaved head look, I could never bring myself to do it. I honestly feel like my hair is one of my biggest assets.

Big turn on -- the old fashioned gentleman one who opens the car door, sing songs even if they don't have the good singer-like voice , carry stuff for you etc.. well yeah , rare nowadays

Agree! Being a gentleman 24 hours a day: 7 days a week: it's a lost form. Some blokes present themselves as a gentleman but after time their true colours come out: a slob, shagging multiple birds, lying. I would take an average looking bloke who remembers the little events of my life: my birthday, favourite flower, special wine, open doors, purchasing short meals, over a good looking man! A strong belief system is also sexy: maybe not popular, but definitely sexy!

Sexy is how he carries himself and how he looks after others: not just himself.

If he can carry a tune: all the better! If he can play an instrument: great. Multiple instruments: WOW! And if he can do all these things I have commented on in the last few posts without shining a light on himself everytime: I WANT THIS BLOKE!

hahaha i so agree with this, most especially the remembering of the dates

Agree! Being a gentleman 24 hours a day: 7 days a week: it's a lost form. Some blokes present themselves as a gentleman but after time their true colours come out: a slob, shagging multiple birds, lying. I would take an average looking bloke who remembers the little events of my life: my birthday, favourite flower, special wine, open doors, purchasing short meals, over a good looking man! A strong belief system is also sexy: maybe not popular, but definitely sexy!

Sexy is how he carries himself and how he looks after others: not just himself.

If he can carry a tune: all the better! If he can play an instrument: great. Multiple instruments: WOW! And if he can do all these things I have commented on in the last few posts without shining a light on himself everytime: I WANT THIS BLOKE!

hahaha i so agree with this, most especially the remembering of the dates

I know! I am horrid with dates, but I have a mate who remembers when we met, when my birthday is: where and when we shared our first kiss: what my favorite colour, band and shoe size is. And none of it rehearsed. He simply paid attention. Is there a greater compliment to pay a girl?

That simple act alone of remembering is already special in itself only means he cares to remember

I know! I am horrid with dates, but I have a mate who remembers when we met, when my birthday is: where and when we shared our first kiss: what my favorite colour, band and shoe size is. And none of it rehearsed. He simply paid attention. Is there a greater compliment to pay a girl?

I was working last night with two other single girls and this guy and his girlfriend came in and ate and as they left she was in front of him but he ran in front of her to get the door for her. All is single girls just about fell in love. So basically guys who are willing to open the door for their girl even if it's not convenient. I wouldn't expect this constantly but I pretty much fell in love seeing this happen haha. I guess that's what happens when I've only had jerks interested in me for so long.

But some other things... Im attracted to guys who work with their hands in construction or whatever etc.. Seeing a man in work boots and and dirty clothes is so sexy to me. Button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up, If they watch Seinfeld, I've dated mostly shorter men-shortest was 5'9 but I love a big strong tall man who I could feel like he could protect me and deep almost scary voices haha

Oh MCJDreamy, you have dimples too?! Oh my...

Chin dimple too? Chin dimple gets you a bonus point!

I agree with the veiny arms and hands, yep definitely a (weird) turn-on for sure. And any guy that knows how to cook, and enjoys cooking. That is so hot. And guys that have a sweet tooth and appreciate baked goods. I have dated so any guys that didn't like sweets, so I could never seduce them with my chocolatey baked treats.

Archived