Thailand prostitute, where to draw line at boys will be boys?

Chloe9117

He is a nightclub owner so I guess for girls there is a lot of novelty, he also travels a lot...

That is the thing I am more up set that he doesn't care that I'm hurt than about the actions and the fact he is lying about ever saying these things when I have photos of his conversation on my phone!

And when I saw these things I did approach him angry i gave him a hug and started crying, I guess I just wish he would try help with how insecure this has made me. I'm really heart broken.

OP, I think you're living in a fantasy land--no offense. What you wish this guy would do and what he's actually done are two very, very different things. I can understand being upset over this to a large degree, but at some point you might want to consider reevaluating your expectations here.

He is a nightclub owner so I guess for girls there is a lot of novelty, he also travels a lot...

That is the thing I am more up set that he doesn't care that I'm hurt than about the actions and the fact he is lying about ever saying these things when I have photos of his conversation on my phone!

And when I saw these things I did approach him angry i gave him a hug and started crying, I guess I just wish he would try help with how insecure this has made me. I'm really heart broken.

Honey he doesn't care how he's made you feel. He's an El Slimo. He is a dirty pig ,really.

I hate that expression. It shows contempt for men and I dont like that. I hold the men in my life to higher standards, my father, brother, friends and romantic relationships. "Boys will be boys" is degrading to men, at least in this context.

These sex workers are usually really poor, desperate and trying to support a family at home. Using their "services" is a clear abuse of power. For that reason alone is enough for me to conclude that your boyfriend is a real a**hole. Then add the infidelity and the health risk he is exposing you to. I wouldnt even explain, I would just leave immediately and never speak to him again.

What he said before you got together is one thing. I mean you weren't together, its been 2 years, and if he has been faithful to you then i guess he has proven himself to you. All the comments about hot girls - i know it sucks to hear, every time my boyfriend mentions that another girl is attractive i cringe. But realistically, i know i still find other guys attractive - that doesn't mean i'm attracted to them. The lap dance - well that ones up to you. A lot of girls are okay with it, others aren't. I wouldn't be thats for sure - but i have a friend who has been with her boyfriend for 5 years and she doesn't care what he does.

Its up to you what is acceptable and what you can handle in a relationship.

Wheres the human trafficking thing coming from? If thats true, than run. That shouldn't be acceptable to anyone.

Thailand is notorious of illegal sex workers. Many are underage, kidnapped, beaten, etc. If someone is going to Thailand and engaging with sex workers there, then there is a very high chance they are supporting human trafficking.

Thailand is notorious of illegal sex workers. Many are underage, kidnapped, beaten, etc. If someone is going to Thailand and engaging with sex workers there, then there is a very high chance they are supporting human trafficking.

This is exactly why I said what I said about Thailand. I have friend who work in the human rights and human trafficking arena and Thailand is notorious for this. As shown in this document: link removed It's appalling.

I would never be with someone that's slept with 1000 women, that reeks of sex addiction or serious issues.

He supports the sex trade, sees prosititues...how many of those 1000 women were bought?

Please go and see a doctor. Even if he was using condoms it doesn't prevent all STD's...

Gosh what a slimeball

This is exactly why I said what I said about Thailand. I have friend who work in the human rights and human trafficking arena and Thailand is notorious for this. As shown in this document: link removed It's appalling.

Yup and a lot of North American guys go there just to have sex with underage girls. Because in Thailand they won't be charged. They call them "holiday trips."' Really all they are going there for is to support human trafficking and human suffering and rape of underage children.

Yup and a lot of North American guys go there just to have sex with underage girls. Because in Thailand they won't be charged. They call them "holiday trips."' Really all they are going there for is to support human trafficking and human suffering and rape of underage children.

I believe the Thai authorities have been trying to crack down in the last few years. But you're right, it is still a major destination for sex tourism. To the point that when a slightly odd (but for all I know utterly blameless) single guy around here recently mentioned his vacation in Thailand, that was everyone's automatic assumption - that he was going for the girls (or boys), not the beaches and temples.

I'm willing to bet he's not using condoms because really, if he doesn't care that he's having sex with children, I'm sure he doesn't care about the health risks either.

You really need to get a full workup at the doctor. Tell them to check you for every possible std known to mankind and pray like you have never prayed before that you aren't carrying HIV.

Yeah the only thing I'd be caring about is my health at this point. He'd be out the door SO fast.

I doubt if she could kick him out the door. He obviously has the power in this relationship. He is unrepentant and scornful of her concerns. 1,000 women is into rock star territory. How old is this guy? Even if he is 50 and this is his number over 30 years of sexual activity, that is still 30+ women per year. How is this not a deal breaker for the OP?

The best indicator of future actions are a person's long held beliefs and this guy is trying to prove something to himself or the world. You can bet a large portion of these conquests were paid for and that brings even more dodgy ethics into the picture.

Just what is the attraction with him OP? You must know in your gut that this guy cannot be trusted.

Archived