I plan to commit suicide

happydoodle

No, my GP sorts out my medication. I've never seen a psychiatrist, they have mental health workers hear and I am seeing one of those on Friday for an assessment. Crisis team are mental health workers too, that's who did an assessment today. They thought I was ok. Best thing she could say was tell me it would be a shame if I followed my plan, because i'm only young. They aren't bothered here until you've attempted suicide and unfortunately failed.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, my GP sorts out my medication. I've never seen a psychiatrist, they have mental health workers hear and I am seeing one of those on Friday for an assessment. Crisis team are mental health workers too, that's who did an assessment today. They thought I was ok. Best thing she could say was tell me it would be a shame if I followed my plan, because i'm only young. They aren't bothered here until you've attempted suicide and unfortunately failed.

Okay so Friday is your assessment with the psych, that's good.

How are you feeling today? How are the babies doing?

Okay so Friday is your assessment with the psych, that's good.

How are you feeling today? How are the babies doing?

I've just felt annoyed today. The suicide idea is still on too of my mind. But i'm trying to push it aside. The kids are good. I haven't seen much of them today, as my daughter has been in nursery all day and my appointments have meant I've had to leave my other child with his dad most the day. They were both happy to see me when they got home though.

How sweet! I'm sure they were happy to see you, you are their world! I'm sorry you are feeling annoyed, but good for you for trying to push the other ideas aside. Keep pushing them aside and being annoyed is better then some feelings at least.

I've just felt annoyed today. The suicide idea is still on too of my mind. But i'm trying to push it aside. The kids are good. I haven't seen much of them today, as my daughter has been in nursery all day and my appointments have meant I've had to leave my other child with his dad most the day. They were both happy to see me when they got home though.

Can you spend some time with the babies at the park maybe? A little fresh air and the sound of kids laughter does wonders for a even the most wounded soul.

The crisis team did seem to think you need more help and that's why they set you up with an appointment with someone who, I would think, is more qualified to help you. Good for you for reaching out! It's one of the hardest steps to take.

I suggest start to think about kicked that piece of dog mess (AKA your husband) to the curb. He is not good for you or your children.

Glad to see your still here. It's not always easy but getting the right people around you can certainly help. Ofcourse even in the mental health field you'll meet some duds but there is some special people out there that can help you. Taking the time and focus to help yourself is a big step in the right direction. I hope for the best for you and your family.

Hi, i'm OK thankyou the doctor changed my medication yesterday. As soon as I take this new medication I feel like i'm going to fall asleep, so will have to try and change the time of day that I take it.

My mood hasn't been too bad, I've been thinking alot about where I want the relationship to go. We have come up with a mutual agreement that he should go away this weekend for a break, which will be a good start. The suicide thoughts are still there, but they are not over-powering at the moment which is good.

Thankyou for checking in on me i'm really grateful

Hi, i'm OK thankyou the doctor changed my medication yesterday. As soon as I take this new medication I feel like i'm going to fall asleep, so will have to try and change the time of day that I take it.

My mood hasn't been too bad, I've been thinking alot about where I want the relationship to go. We have come up with a mutual agreement that he should go away this weekend for a break, which will be a good start. The suicide thoughts are still there, but they are not over-powering at the moment which is good.

Thankyou for checking in on me i'm really grateful

That is great! You are on your way to a better life, you'll see. I'm just really glad to hear that you are feeling better. I think a weekend break from your husband will do you good. Spend some time with the babies, maybe you and the babies can go somewhere. Different surroundings might do you good too.

Try not to worry about the medicine making you sleepy. I think once you take it for a little bit, your body will get used to it and hopefully it won't make you so drowsy anymore.

Please get help... My mom committed suicide in November. She never even tried to get help even though it was obvious that something was wrong. Though she was never formally diagnosed, when me and my sister described her symptoms and behaviors to therapist they all agreed that she had a form of paranoid schizophrenia. Had she known this and got it treated, she might still be alive today.

That is great! You are on your way to a better life, you'll see. I'm just really glad to hear that you are feeling better. I think a weekend break from your husband will do you good. Spend some time with the babies, maybe you and the babies can go somewhere. Different surroundings might do you good too.

Try not to worry about the medicine making you sleepy. I think once you take it for a little bit, your body will get used to it and hopefully it won't make you so drowsy anymore.

Yes, the sleepiness will go away.

That's great to hear, thanks for the update. I'm happy to hear there is some movement ie new med and husband leaving for the weekend. There is always hope, and dont give up on that. I'm crossing my fingers the new med will be the one that works. Relaxed and sleepy can be a good thing, taking at bedtime might help.

Hi, the weekend went ok, gave me time to think. I decided to let him move back in as I thought it would be best. he is being nice for now and helping me out alot. The meds is heeling I think. Doctors are happy with my progress. They still make me very drowsy but sure it will pass. I still have thoughts of suicide but i'm managing to control them better. Been a bit emotional too but its ok. thank you for your messages.

Thanks for checking in. You do what makes you the happiest and keeps you the safest. If having your husband there and if he is not hurting you is easier for you then don't feel guilty about that. It's one day at a time, we all have our reasons for staying in marriages, even the not so healthy ones. You may find you want to leave him down the road, but maybe it will take getting your strength back and your health back on track. Live in the moment, and don't stop reaching out or seeking support. It takes the average woman 13 times to leave an abusive marriage. I don't know if yours is or not, but thought it was an interesting statistic to share. Just remember that there is always a way out not involving suicide, and so you will never exhaust the possibilities of change in your life.

Archived