Why affairs are wrong?

Anusha

All i see is excuses. Did you really expect this all to work out? That when it came out he would leave his wife for you?

''When i found out he was married was too late to leave' is a poor excuse. You could have left but you chose to carry on with him because you wanted him and thought it would all be roses. until you accept that you were in the wrong and he was in the wrong and that you will leave them alone then this will just go round and round and you will create more drama for yourself. I sure hope there isnt a child involved in this, because if there were then that is disgusting.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are still justifying your actions after you found out he was married. You have shown no remorse which in itself is bad because it shows you will more than likely cheat or help someone cheat again.

I wonder how you will feel when it happens to you. You are pretty upset that he chose his wife over you, can you imagine how you will feel one day when the man you loved for years falls in love with some else and leaves you?

You are only seeing this from the cheaters side, not the victims...

Perhaps one day you will find a better path for your life before you help hurt more people.

Lost

All i see is excuses. Did you really expect this all to work out? That when it came out he would leave his wife for you?

''When i found out he was married was too late to leave' is a poor excuse. You could have left but you chose to carry on with him because you wanted him and thought it would all be roses. until you accept that you were in the wrong and he was in the wrong and that you will leave them alone then this will just go round and round and you will create more drama for yourself. I sure hope there isnt a child involved in this, because if there were then that is disgusting.

No there is no child involved.And no I didnt expect he would leave his wife for me but I certainly didnt expect that he would throw all the blame on me once she caught us and want nothing more with me afterwards.Maybe that is how cheaters usualy behave like somebody here pointed out but I really didnt expect that from him.

You are still justifying your actions after you found out he was married. You have shown no remorse which in itself is bad because it shows you will more than likely cheat or help someone cheat again.

I wonder how you will feel when it happens to you. You are pretty upset that he chose his wife over you, can you imagine how you will feel one day when the man you loved for years falls in love with some else and leaves you?

You are only seeing this from the cheaters side, not the victims...

Perhaps one day you will find a better path for your life before you help hurt more people.

Lost

His wife has nothing to worry about after all I was nothing but money and sex to him.

If you truly believe that, then what further explanation do you need from him?

I got zero explanation,he not even broke things of with me to be honest.The week after his wife caught us he just got distant and when I kept questioning him he would fool me with excuses that he was like that because of that happened but that he would call me and continue with me.A week later he just disaperied,wouldnt answer my calls and eventualy even changed his main number.

Well even so he still continued with her and ditched the other woman,so her marriage isnt in risk.

Again, are you kidding? He did it once which demonstrated he's capable of doing it again. She'll live the rest of her life in constant fear and anxiety and could never get over this.

You on the other hand can move on. It's going to be MUCH MUCH harder for his wife long term than you. Hooray for you.

You need a reality check, period. As a poster above noted, you have been posting about this guy for a long time -- and people who responded told you it wasnt' his "aunt", that he was using you.

Now that your parents as well as his wife know that you were having an affair, you are still trying to get attention by playing the victim -- of something that you were a willing participant.

There is no justification for your actions or his.

Im sure she is hurt and probably dont trust him anymore but she is still with him isnt it?

I cannot believe you truly don't understand this.

What I see, is that you think she "won" because he is still with her. That is her choice. Not his.

His choice was to break it off with you ---- and that is what is eating at you. He chose her. Not you.

Why do you need an explanation, you were having an affair. He doesnt need to explain anything because you BOTH knew it was just an affair.

So should be fine for him to leave any time he wants without saying anything? Without any concern to my feelings like if he was just throwing a empty box on the garbage?

So should be fine for him to leave any time he wants without saying anything? Without any concern to my feelings like if he was just throwing a empty box on the garbage?

Yes. He was using you for money and sex. The guy never cared about your feelings. You both knew it was an affair so no one owes anyone anything, no explanation.

What do you expect from someone who has already showed that he is willing to lie to his wife and betray her?

Yes. He was using you. Period --- for sex, for money. He never had any intention of leaving his wife. He is a liar and a cheat. He never had concern for you feelings. Yes --- you were an ATM machine.....an object to him. To be discarded when it was no longer useful.

Well this is why you shouldn't get into affairs. By definition they aren't following any sort of moral standard of conduct. So expecting them to turn out well is being pretty naive about it.

Yes. You want to crawl around in the gutter like a cheater, you see the worst side of humanity. Everyone is only looking out for themselves and will sell anyone out to protect themselves. Exactly how his wife views you, btw.

YES! You aren't his wife, you knew before you found out he was married he only wanted you for your money, you just couldn't accept it.

Well this is why you shouldn't get into affairs. By definition they aren't following any sort of moral standard of conduct. So expecting them to turn out well is being pretty naive about it.

Exactaly,I was so stupid about this whole thing.Believe or not,I had feelings for this guy even knowing that he was married.But it turns out that I was the only one with any feelings on all that.

Archived