Why affairs are wrong?

Anusha

Yes, that is how you feel - and you are NOT willing to change anything about it. That's your right and your choice, however also your responsibility to live with the consequences.

You may not be able to switch off feelings, but as many people have told you there is a choice you can make how to react and deal with them.

I don't think you are accessible or open to any advice.

Good luck with your life

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, that is how you feel - and you are NOT willing to change anything about it. That's your right and your choice, however also your responsibility to live with the consequences.

You may not be able to switch off feelings, but as many people have told you there is a choice you can make how to react and deal with them.

Good luck with your life[/quote

How can somebody chance his/her feelings? I dont know how to do that.

Good luck with your life[/quote

How can somebody chance his/her feelings? I dont know how to do that.

You can't. But you can change your reactions to feelings and you don't seem to be willing to do that. I hope you change your mind and that your therapist won't let you continue to use how you feel as an excuse to stay in this negative and destructive place you are choosing to stay in.

I understand it might not be nice to her but she is chosing for that herself.She is aware of his betrays but she wanted to continue with him anyway.

But from what I understand, you would also choose him if you had that option. So in many ways, you and his wife are very similar.

I know I have all the logical reasons to not like him but I just cant help my feelings.I know nobody understand but that is how I feel.

Maybe his wife can't help her feelings either. Both of you can -the difference is that even if she chooses to leave she has far more at stake than you did- your only ties to him were sexual and financial as far as the money you gave him -but she has built a life with him and they have a family,right?

You are right.Something I learned with all that is that if you get involved with a married man it always will spill on you,no matter what.People will always see me as the wrong one,the one we disrupted a marriage.When he and his wife remain as the victims.

What did you expect by getting involved with a MM??

Anusha, you continue to get in disastrous relationship after disastrous relationship. Nothing changes, but gets worse! When are you going to address your problems and get the help you need???? You seem to feed off drama and highly toxic entanglements!

Archived