Female Ejaculation - "Squirting"

1991kmh

Have you, or your partner, ever experienced this phenomenon? How did it make each of you feel - other than physically? I recently "squirted" for the first time and I felt pretty insecure about it. That is, until my boyfriend reinforced how hot he thought it was, then it made me feel like a goddess. Haha. I've had girls "squirt" while I was with them and I always found it super attractive. Thoughts people?

Kait

Actually, people don't realize it, but a lot of 'squirting' is really a small amount of vaginal fluid plus urine.

Women can make a lot of vaginal fluid when really excited, but a sudden 'squirt' is usually from a strong orgasmic/muscular contraction that puts pressure on the bladder. Sorry, not romantic, i know!

Actually, people don't realize it, but a lot of 'squirting' is really a small amount of vaginal fluid plus urine.

Women can make a lot of vaginal fluid when really excited, but a sudden 'squirt' is usually from a strong orgasmic/muscular contraction that puts pressure on the bladder. Sorry, not romantic, i know!

This made me laugh. Just burst everyone's bubble huh. Nice to know though, I often wonder where the fluid comes from and what it's made of

Yes, i know, not romantic for sure! It falls under the same category as farting during orgasm... when all those abdominal muscles contract... i live in fear of that and it is indeed embarassing, but perfectly natural... one just has to laugh when it happens!

I don't think us guys really care where it comes from, though...

I can say from experience, it is NOT urine. I'm not gonna Google it, but there is an area that stores some other liquid, forget what it's called. And I was in sexual heaven with my second wife. We needed to put down three or four towels beforehand. She taught me how to make it happen. (Thanks, J!) It brings "sleeping on the wet spot" to a whole new perspective. lol

ok, so I did Google it, the Skene's gland.

I can say from experience, it is NOT urine. I'm not gonna Google it, but there is an area that stores some other liquid, forget what it's called. And I was in sexual heaven with my second wife. We needed to put down three or four towels beforehand. She taught me how to make it happen. (Thanks, J!) It brings "sleeping on the wet spot" to a whole new perspective. lol

ok, so I did Google it, the Skene's gland.

That's what I thought. They did a research and there was no urine nor did it have a smell.

If I saw yellow and noticed a urine smell, I would be off the bed in a flash.

What I have seen is clear and odorless.

I have read up a in the past about the phenomenon and as stated above it apparently come from the skenes glands but thats as much as I know.

I guess it would come out the urethra so you would expect to see and smell urine as well regardless.

So that's where I am confused.

Yeah, like the net is the best scientific source.

Did your 'source' mention any other medical sources to prove it?

I don't understand why proof is needed. Without getting even more explicit, i have reasons to state besides, color, lack of urine odor, that it is not urine.

And for those women that are against it. To each his own. Must wonder if they truly experienced it, in all it's glory tho.

It's a gift, and a very gratifying thing for a man to know he made it happen. IMO

So, for the most part, men are for and women are against. Good to know. Lol.

Kait

See, as guys we're used to things squirting out, so at this point it's "normal." It's how we know we've climaxed. To find out some girls can do the same thing, well - it just excites us even more about the whole thing. I can understand if your own fluids make you uncomfortable - most of us males are pretty uncomfortable with our own as well!

• 4 months later...

Archived