Female Ejaculation - "Squirting"

1991kmh

• 8 months later...

I came accross this thread cos I have recently heard of the squirting phenomena. I am surprised men find it hot yet we women feel embarassed by it.. It's never happened to me. But I worry if it did, the guy would feel intimidated that I would want sex all the time. For those of you that have experienced it, do you always squirt when you come or just sometimes? Can you control whether to squirt or not?

I came accross this thread cos I have recently heard of the squirting phenomena. I am surprised men find it hot yet we women feel embarassed by it.. It's never happened to me. But I worry if it did, the guy would feel intimidated that I would want sex all the time. For those of you that have experienced it, do you always squirt when you come or just sometimes? Can you control whether to squirt or not?

You really think we'd be indimitaded by a girl who want's it more often than what you girls consider "often?"

Have you, or your partner, ever experienced this phenomenon? How did it make each of you feel - other than physically? I recently "squirted" for the first time and I felt pretty insecure about it. That is, until my boyfriend reinforced how hot he thought it was, then it made me feel like a goddess. Haha. I've had girls "squirt" while I was with them and I always found it super attractive. Thoughts people?

Kait

Yes. I felt insecure about it at first, too. But not now. I like it now

From my experience the first time that a woman "squirts" there seems to be some insecurity on her part about it and then there is the debate if she peed or it was something else.

Yes. The feeling before you squirt feels EXACTLY like the I-have-to-pee feeling, so it's natural to think that's what you're doing.

Ritatrue, can you control when it happens or is it every time you come?

I'm an odd case. I can squirt but I dont think I've ever orgasmed. If I have, it wasn't the ground-shaking, mountain moving orgasms that I've been dreaming about.

Yes. I can control the squirts.

I gush more than squirt or spray. It always seems the guy I'm with enjoys it and therefore I enjoy it. Plus it feels good.

Never been with an actual "squirter" (ejaculation type), but a heavy gusher. Like someone else said there was no fitting over who had to sleep in the "wet spot' because there wasn't a dry one. lol.

Archived