Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Thekid55's Healing Journal

thekid55

So the girl who was getting over the boyfriend? She wrote on my Facebook today saying 'still haven't come up with any ideas/fixings, but i'm telling you, i can cut your hair!' Big time IOIs.

Tomorrow night, I'm hanging out with this one girl who is dtf.

Tuesday, I'm going out with one of my closest female friends who honestly could be my wife someday.

Wednesday, who knows.

And Thursday, the one girl who was texting me last night, invited me to her apartment.

And even today, I've been talking to this girl who is my age, but she's a virgin. She has a boyfriend in Italy, but lives near me. I told her my NYE story. She tells me how disgusting I am (which I am), how great her boyfriend is, etc.

A few hours later, she is telling me what underwear to wear when we date, what girls I'm talking to, etc. How she hates her boyfriend. I try telling her that she has a boyfriend and that's not right, but she insists.

This is all way too easy.

The Kid is 22. I don't think hes trying to be too cocky. Just rebuilding the self esteem his ex destroyed. Although he should be cautious I think this is a good story here. If you want to go out and live the single life then dive in. Our exs aren't the end of the world. There are many other people out there. You just have to get out and meet them.

Hopefully this will help others with their confidence levels.

The Kid is 22. I don't think hes trying to be too cocky. Just rebuilding the self esteem his ex destroyed. Although he should be cautious I think this is a good story here. If you want to go out and live the single life then dive in. Our exs aren't the end of the world. There are many other people out there. You just have to get out and meet them.

Hopefully this will help others with their confidence levels.

Yeah. I agree with SA. I'm not trying to sound like an over-zealous guy here. My ex did basically destroy my confidence, but I let that happen. I've basically rebuilt that and then some now.

Bottom line is, you gotta get back out there and date. The feeling of multiple or even one person wanting you is phenomenal. In my case, I currently have five girls wanting me. I try to play them off of each other as much possible (wrong, I know), but I've made my boundaries pretty clear.

Side story The girl with the boyfriend in Italty? She convinced me tonight that it'd be ok for me to tell her what lingerie would look good for him (she's flying over there tomorrow). I happily agreed to look. She looks ridiculously good in black lingerie. I gave her my feedback and we ended up staying on Skype for three hours. She kept asking me if I'd date her, if I want her, etc. I kept telling her that she has a boyfriend and if she were single, we'd discuss it. I told her that I'm just enjoying the single life right now, but I'll happily look at a hot girl in lingerie.

I'm just living the dream.

He's got a good head on his shoulders. He did his time pining over some girl. Now he's where most of us wish we were and realizing that pedestals only exist when you create them.

He also remembered he's a pimp. He's not exactly PLAYING these girls, they know what they are getting into if they so wish. Well done man, rebuilding confidence is key. Enjoy the hell out of it.

I'm always careful. Thekid doesn't want any other kids running around.

Anyway, I hung out with this dtf chick tonight. Crazy good time. I'll leave it there. I offered to take her out for a drink after, but she had to get up early in the morning (chang chang!)

Instead, I met up with my friends at the bar and started to flirt with the really cute bartender. I didn't close her, but I had fun.

Tomorrow, a friend is having a house party. Who knows what'll happen to your man.

And this goes for all of my fellas out there. Don't put a girl on a pedestal. Go find five others to replace her.

Another thing I wanted to add. Some friends who hadn't seen me in awhile kept saying how great I looked. I've dropped some weight, got new clothes, shoes, etc. I feel so confident in myself that I can walk up to any girl and have her. That's when you know you've put this ex-girlfriend crap behind you. After seeing my redefined appearance and hearing about my NYE story (God help me), he asked me a very interesting question...

Are you doing this because of your ex?

And I responded by saying, No, I'm not. However, when we broke up, out came something that lied dormant in me for a very long time. The person who wants to socialize, be the guy every girl wants, to be the guy that can pick up on any girls subtle hints that she's interested. I'm the guy everyone wants to be around now because I have confidence. I'm loving this and my ex literally never crosses my mind now. I'm more worried about juggling these girls.

I've pretty much swore relationships off until I find that really, really special girl. I'm hoping that I don't find her for a very long time

(Watch it'll happen when I go back to school).

so are you trent or mike now? haha

I literally starting laughing at loud when I read this.

I haven't met my 'dream girl' like Mike did yet, but I'm playing the field like Trent did. I'm definitely more Trent than Mike at this point.

Honestly, the best thing about this whole thing?

I've literally pushed my ex out of my life. She tries to reappear sometimes (on holidays, namely), but I don't give into that crap. I ignored her on Christmas and that feels like months ago when in reality it's less than two weeks ago? Wow.

The point is, when you start to literally move on with your live (new friends, new girls, new activities), you really distance yourself from that old relationship. I've been broken up with her for about three months now, but it honestly feels like we dated years ago. That's how much I've moved on.

I had to print something off of my sister's computer yesterday and she had Facebook open. My ex and her are still friends on there, so I said, 'What the heck? I'll look and this will be my test'. There was nothing out of the ordinary on there, but at the same time, I didn't really care that her ex-fling from three years ago 'liked' her status that said 'Goodbye 2010! Hello new year!'

A month ago, I woudda freaked out and wanted every single detail. Now, I'm virtually indifferent. And it feels so damn good.

The good news keeps rolling in my friends...

I was told tonight that my best friend's sister's friend is turning 21 next week. Not that exciting right? Well, wrong.

Her Dad apparently got her this really ritzy 1200 square foot suite in Atlantic City for her birthday. I don't even know this girl, but I'm going to this birthday bash. A few of my other good friends (who basically went ballistic with me during New Years) are going too. There's apparently a hot tub, big TV, a lot of expensive crap in there that we will probably break

Thekid is going to be chilling in the hot tub, smoking a cigar, sippin on some champagne before going out.

My goal for the night is to hook up with the birthday girl. How scummy is that?

See, even God is smiling down on me right now. This is all way too good to be true and none of it would be happening if I still had the ex in my life.

I literally starting laughing at loud when I read this.

I haven't met my 'dream girl' like Mike did yet, but I'm playing the field like Trent did. I'm definitely more Trent than Mike at this point.

A month ago, I woudda freaked out and wanted every single detail. Now, I'm virtually indifferent. And it feels so damn good.

your dream girl will come. but you must enjoy yourself first! =) trent is great but work towards mike , i say.

and great on the facebook thingy. i am getting there too and it feels like such a victory in healing, doesnt it.

So the girl I met on NYE texted me tonight. Sent me a cute little pic of herself. We had some playful back and forth banter. She wants to get together soon.

The other girl who I hooked up the other night wanted to hang out again tonight. However, I was out at the mall getting ready for the big AC trip. She was disappointed, but we are going to hang out tomorrow.

Someone put this man on a leash.