Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Thekid55's Healing Journal

thekid55

She's probably wondering, why isn't he texting me? He always does that after he sees me! Not this time.
Excellent buddy....the not looking at Facebook is great too. I went for awhile in the summer looking at my ex's FB and it set me back some. Don't think about it anymore. I'm betting your ex is he one who wanted to be hugging you.
i am going to watch swingers as you advise now

SWINGERS IS THE ABSOLUTE MUST WATCH FOR ALL GUYS GOING THROUGH A TOUGH BREAK UP.

hey kid, i dare say this is the first time in 46 days that i actually laughed wholeheartedly. thank you for your recommendation.

we are so like mike! stay like mike! like a * * * * ing bear with claws! haha

SWINGERS IS THE ABSOLUTE MUST WATCH FOR ALL GUYS GOING THROUGH A TOUGH BREAK UP.

hey kid, i dare say this is the first time in 46 days that i actually laughed wholeheartedly. thank you for your recommendation.

we are so like mike! stay like mike! like a * * * * ing bear with claws! haha

You're so money and you don't even know it

This is the end of this journal.

I found out my ex is openly telling friends that she is hanging out with her ex again. She apparently is the aggressor. She has given him oral (which I never got, mind you). He doesn't want to get back together with her, but she wants to. She will bring up when they dated (3 years ago mind you) and tell friends that 'he has a lot to prove to her if he wants me back'. He will get mad at her and tell her to stop bringing it up. He has no desire to be with her and she just makes it awkward.

I posted on here that she texted me 'Happy Thanksgiving'. Well the night before, she went to his house and apparently hooked up with him. Can't be mad at him. What guy wouldn't turn away easy sex?

My tardy birthday wish? Probably because he stopped texting her.

The sad part? She openly tells people all of this and they wonder what the heck she's doing. Like people aren't going to tell me. Ha. How dumb can you be?

Clearly, she wants him and wnats other guys too, but she doesn't want to let me go. Well, sorry hunny, but the ride is over.

So this is the end of this ride. It was fun, but the truth has come out. There's no going back now.

I honestly wish her no ill will. If this is what makes her happy, then so be it. The kid was a cheater, liar, and abuser. Classic case of wanting to fix/change someone who won't. She grew up with these type of people. It's what she's used to.

I appreciate everyone's advice, support, and love. Just take this as a lesson that unless someone truly wants to be with you, they aren't worth your time. I'm glad I found this out now before any kids came into the picture.

Her number is blocked. She is gone on Facebook. That's all, folks.

Journal over. I don't need any sympathy. I just want to let it go. I feel a great sense of relief now.

Hi Kid

Sorry to hear that. Honestly, i do know the feelings associated with getting the "truth". You are just angry now. It is normal, go out there and feel sorry for yourself or take your anger out on something/sports/etc. Resent her for the next few days but make sure you tell yourself that you choose to forgive her.

I know you will be back to continue this journal because it is your HEALING journal.

Take care buddy and be strong.

Hi Kid

Sorry to hear that. Honestly, i do know the feelings associated with getting the "truth". You are just angry now. It is normal, go out there and feel sorry for yourself or take your anger out on something/sports/etc. Resent her for the next few days but make sure you tell yourself that you choose to forgive her.

I know you will be back to continue this journal because it is your HEALING journal.

Take care buddy and be strong.

I don't forgive her at all. She lied to me and told me that she needed this time to 'find her happiness again'. It was an absolute lie. She just wanted to see if she could get with her ex again who pushed her away. Classic case of wanting what you can't have.

I met so many new girls at the bar tonight. It felt so good to feel appreciated by females again. This one girl and I had a long conversation. Basically getting to know each other and seeing what would happen.

But honestly, screw her. She texted me on Thanksgiving, literally one night before she went to her ex's house and hooked up with him. What the hell is wrong with her, honestly? This is the same dude that she swore off.

When she texted me for my birthday, I'm sure that he stopped responding to her or answering her so she texted me. F that.

Kid, You will get better girl that deserve you. Forget this immature, selfish, lowlife and continue on with your life. I'm proud of you for taking the high road. Now just disappear from her life and me the great man you were with her but with out her. You deserve better and I know you will find someone a hell of alot better.

Kid,

1) You deserve better for sure.

2) You must choose to forgive her FOR YOURSELF. You don't have to tell her but you must come to the realization that it is FOR YOURSELF. To be a bigger and better person. To complete healing process so that you can trust and love the next person that comes along. It will take time but you will be better for it.

3) Your ex did it when both of you are NOT TOGETHER anyway. My ex did it during the relationship and led me on for a year. There is a huge difference between the two examples. Hope you see it.

4) This ugly update will only accelerate your healing process.

5) As per MAKEITCOUNT, embrace the anger and resentment, it is temporary and will get you out of the rut

Take care buddy!

You deserve better and you MUST come back stronger and bigger.

I don't forgive her at all. She lied to me and told me that she needed this time to 'find her happiness again'. It was an absolute lie.

Maybe her “happiness” was in her ex’s pants? That’s where I keep mine (my pants, not her ex’s)

She just wanted to see if she could get with her ex again who pushed her away. Classic case of wanting what you can't have.

Yup. Karma is going to bite her on the ass big time for this lol.

I met so many new girls at the bar tonight. It felt so good to feel appreciated by females again. This one girl and I had a long conversation. Basically getting to know each other and seeing what would happen.

Awesome

But honestly, screw her. She texted me on Thanksgiving, literally one night before she went to her ex's house and hooked up with him. What the hell is wrong with her, honestly? This is the same dude that she swore off.

When she texted me for my birthday, I'm sure that he stopped responding to her or answering her so she texted me. F that.

Well, looks like you got her off that pedestal. People think anger is unhealthy but screw them, I just want to punch them in the back of the head.

This is a good motivator to be NC and stop trying to be the nice guy/friend backup she wants.

I see this as a good thing. You see her for who she really is and she is not the girl you want in your life. Hopefully this will be the final push and you have lost what little respect you had for her. Eventually you’ll stop caring and will forgive her, hell you may even thank her because this gave you the opportunity to meet someone better.

You haven’t heard the last of her I’m sure but next time the tables will be turned in your favor and you’ll be the one rejecting her.

How on earth could you know what sex acts they've done?

And, jeez, man, why weren't you getting any head?

I was, but it was never a consistent thing. Everything else was satisfying.

Plus, she was openly telling people that she did X,Y,and Z with her ex.

I didn't know that it was classy to openly talk about stuff like that. She never was that way.

You haven’t heard the last of her I’m sure but next time the tables will be turned in your favor and you’ll be the one rejecting her.

I cannot wait for that day to come. For the day to come where she tries to call or text me and it drops. She has to realize that this is over, she can't keep reappearing when things go badly and there's no going back for me. I could never trust her again, I don't look at her the same way, etc. I don't really care what she thinks, does, or whatever going forward.

The day will come when she will beg for me back and I cannot wait to slam the door in her face.