Questions for men about 3somes...

shygal2008

Would you have a 3some with another GUY and a random hot girl....would you with girlfriend even?

What would you think of a girl you liked or are dating having slept with 2 guys at once BEFORE she met you?

Just curious..my friend is in this sitation with her boyfriend and he's having issues with her past

Would you have a 3some with another GUY and a random hot girl....would you with girlfriend even?

Nope. That holds no appeal for me whatsoever.

What would you think of a girl you liked or are dating having slept with 2 guys at once BEFORE she met you?

I would avoid condemning or labeling her, but I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't bother me. It's not necessarily rational, and I wouldn't be punishing her for it, but it would certainly give me pause, and it would turn me off a bit. I look for (and have) the kind of person who values monogamy, and for whom this sort of thing would hold no appeal. It's not a question of morality (for me) - just compatibility.

Nope. That holds no appeal for me whatsoever.

I would avoid condemning or labeling her, but I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't bother me. It's not necessarily rational, and I wouldn't be punishing her for it, but it would certainly give me pause, and it would turn me off a bit. I look for (and have) the kind of person who values monogamy, and for whom this sort of thing would hold no appeal. It's not a question of morality (for me) - just compatibility.

^^^This. This is exactly what I would've written.

I would never engage in 3somes OF ANY KIND its just not me!!!!!

I know i don't have it in me but the subject came up with my friend and her boyfriend..it was in her past over 12 yrs ago when she was really young and stupid!!!

Now she's in her 30's and in a stable relationship, educated and has a great career and is such a different person now!!!!

I had been offered this situation in the past.

I was in a relationship and was asked to have a threesome.

Turned me off and changed my perception of the person's psyche.

To be honest I was disappointed that she wanted to.

Made me feel like I was not good enough.

If I knew the woman was this way inclined I would be very apprehensive of getting to know her more regardless of who she is in a non sexual manner.

The Devil's Threesome... Nope.

I would probably treat it the same way I would if a girl told me about a bad bowel movement... It's just something I wouldn't want to know or hear about...

First of all, you should never ask a question you do not want to know the answer to. He asked, she was honest about it, now he has issues with it. I would be more bothered if I asked, she lied and I found out the truth later. Second of all, I have been involved in a few threesomes in my youth too. So I can't say it would bother me. That would make me a hypocrite. Everyone has a past and if you can't handle it, you shouldn't go looking.

Thats a major turn off for me and I'm pretty sure most guys feel the same way.

Guys don't want to think of their GF's like that. It would drive me insane and I couldn't deal with it I'm sure.

I have had a 3some with my current GF and her friend before we started dating, and while there is a possibility that it might happen again I have no drive or enough interest to pursue something similar now that we are dating.

There's always two sides to a story. Having been tagged teamed by two sisters in my youth, I could hardly hold it against a gal if she had something similar happen in her life.

Of course, this is the first time I have ever mentioned it since it happened and I would advise her to zip her lips with any future guy she may be interested in seeing.

Archived