GUYS: Sending Sexy Pictures, What does a Guy do with them?

sexxy_tan

Ive always wondered, what do guys do with those pictures when you send them?? Do they, uh, like masturbate to them??

Hahaha, This might sound stupid, but Ive never known for sure lol...and I dont wana ask, thats weird

Thanks

If it's a sexy provacative picture than naturally many guys would masturbate to it...if it's just a picture of a female friend then I don't think most would..unless they think you're hot or something.

Not a guy but just thought I'd answer

They may accidentally leave them on the phone and someone else may see them..they may accidentally send them to someone else...particularly if there is a break up. Plenty of people have gotten burned by having sent naughty photos of themself to a partner.

Just make sure your face isn't on them and no background that's identifiably you.

I'm such a slapper, lol....

Have sent provocative pics of me, and he always said he masturbated over them.

I suppose it wouldn't be all that different from what women do with pictures of their guys. My cousin has shown me naked pictures of her bf just because she's proud of him and wants to show him off. He doesn't care. I'd show her pictures of my bf too but he probably wouldn't like that. And there's a picture of my breasts that I gave to my bf that is now somewhere on the internet. I don't really care about that either.

i cananswer this very easily, i have had a girl send a pic tonight of her self, and yes i have shown my friends!! Us guys do masturbate over them surely thats the idea, but so many of my friends have shown me pics of there girlfriends etc... having said that when i was seeing my ex i never showed pics of her because i was in love with her...........but anyone else i would show the pics.

if you dont want anyone else to see them , dont send them

A guy will masturbate with it. As far as showing it to his friends goes, I never knew about that. I would never show a picture of my naked gf to anyone other than myself. I don't want to be a party to other people ogling her. I'm not sure why anyone would. Guess I'm just an old geezer.

I suppose it wouldn't be all that different from what women do with pictures of their guys. My cousin has shown me naked pictures of her bf just because she's proud of him and wants to show him off. He doesn't care. I'd show her pictures of my bf too but he probably wouldn't like that. And there's a picture of my breasts that I gave to my bf that is now somewhere on the internet. I don't really care about that either.

Yeah, some people just don't give a damn. One of my friends showed me a picture of herself naked

I'm just far too body shy for this kind of thing. I won't even wear a bikini in public anymore.

Some guys jerk to it, some show their friends, some don't show their friends...you can pretty much tell what they're gonna do if you know them well enough.

I agree with Dragon Lady though, I'm too body shy for that sort of thing. I have a "lights off and ask for forgiveness" mentality when it comes to this stuff, rofl.

hmmm, Im not body shy at all...it actually turns me on when he asks for pictures because it shows how much he likes to look at my body ;P

actually, i may need to be MORE body shy...I have a bad habit of taking my clothes off when Ive been drinking. Not good

I'm not body shy in a relationship. I definitely am when it comes to the idea of all his friends seeing me naked though. I wouldn't send them without the assumption that someone else will see them. If you're okay with that, then I don't see a problem.

ive sent the bf alot of nudes. i always keep my face out of it, paranoia i guess even though i know he wont broadcast them, anything can happen. but i noticed recently he has a xxx file on his phone, similar to mine where he stores my pics. pretty sure he jerks off to them.

hehe, i have a "XXX" file too

I never sent my ex complete nude pics.. I knew for a FACT those would be shown around.

In fact my ex and I had a huge argument about this subject one time. I went to get a pic out of his phone and lord and behold, I saw naked pics of his best friend's wife in the inbox and was like * * * ? To which I got the reply well I sent him the one of you in the bra shot.... HUGE argument. The top reason why he never got complete nude shots.

And any pics of me that he did have in that regard I took when I left our apartment....

I have a xxx file too.

Archived