How do you feel about thong underwear?

g84

I know it's a bit of a random question lol.

I have tried them in the past, but i don't think they're for me.

I know they're supposed to look sexy, but i tend to find other styles of underwear a lot nicer (and more comfortable

I understand that some people also question whether they're sanitary or not.

What do you think of them, overall?

thanks! : ]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a guy I can tell you that I really like the way they look on women. You should wear what makes you feel the sexiest though.

As far as being more or less clean goes. That is why we launder our clothes isn't it? Girls are so much cleaner than us guys anyways!

Keep a few pairs around for special occasions and I am sure your bf won't complain.

Lost

I find them really uncomfortable and not the most hygienic, as they ride up in places they shouldn't. I understand why women wear them if they are wearing tight fitting dresses or jeans, but there not for me.

There are so many gorgeous and sexy types of underwear out there without being uncomfortable anyway lol

SF...I agree with you. It took me a while to get used to wearing them and when I did, I didnt even notice them. Of course, I do have thongs that fit correctly and look great. I have bought them too small before and those are dreadfully uncomfortable bordering on painful. lol

I stopped wearing them when I got pregnant, so when I put one on now, it feels funny.

I associate thongs with high heels. You just have to train your body to get used to them. I used to wear sexy lingerie and 5 inch heels every single day to work. But again, when I got pregnant, I had to stop with the heels as I felt like I was going to fall over when wearing them. I put one of my favorite pairs on recently and whoa, what a difference, I could barely walk in them! lol

Archived