How do you feel about thong underwear?

g84

Depends on the thong. Some are comfy, especially VS cotton, I wear them with some of my lighter weight pants when I don't feel like sporting a visible panty line. I don't like any underwear that feels like its falling off, some of the low rise stuff is a struggle to keep up. I like boyshorts and hipsters more, though, they protect my skin from my pants (stupid sensitive skin).

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i agree!!!!! VS cotton briefs for me, thanks.

the only time i wear then thong is if i know i won't be wearing it more more than 5 minutes.

deal breaker right there honey...

of course i only date girls that actually look and feel sexy in a thong/g-string.

they are not for everyone's body

Just say no to butt floss.

hahahaha!

I kinda wear everything appart from plain cotton underwear (I don't feel feminine or sexy in those). I have an obsession with underwear. If I had lots of money and a boyfriend I think I'd spend $100 a week EASILY on lingerie.

I love things with frills, ribbons, laces. I actually have a ballarina thong!!

I don't understand how they cause infections unless..

1) You wear them ridiculously tight/too small and constantly wear ones that aren't made of breathable material.

2) You don't know what a shower + soap are.

I wear them constantly..90% of mine are 100% cotton..the other 10% are for 'sexy' occasions or going out.

When I wear boy shorts or regular bikini panties..they welcome themselves into my crack even more so than my thongs do..I can't feel the thongs..but I can feel the others due to all the extra fabric.

Archived