Post here instead of contacting your ex!

"Please

Take this

And run far away

Far away from me

I am

Tainted

The two of us

Were never meant to be

All these

Pieces

And promises and left behinds

If only I could see

In my

Nothing

You meant everything

Everything to me

Gone fading everything

And all that could have been"

I miss you. I miss what we had. I'm reminded daily that we happened. The guy in tesco asked me about you. There was a couple in the tache last night and they reminded me of us, how we should have been.

A girl at work was talking about that whittinghams or something, that place you wanted to go to. So many memories just flooded back to me as i was stood there, us sitting next to the tree, watching that blind rabbit fannying about, and kissing next to that church in the trees, trying to walk about quietly in the bushes. I'm sorry i do this. I'm so sorry. x

Two days into you our breakup, 12 hours from your selfish I will always love you and I'm sorry email and 1hr into no contact from me telling you do not contact me again. We will see how this goes. I am not looking forward to having to see you and work with you everyday. I do not know how I will get thru this but I know I will. You do not deserve to have to see the effects of what you have done. How you have hurt me. One day I hope to wish you well. I tell myself I do but right now it is a lie. You were a fake and a phony. The man I fell in love with never even existed. It must be tiring to be you trying to keep the facade going of being MR PERFECT. I feel for you. It will all come crashing around on you and you are going to wish you had someone there to be there helping you. You are alone due to your own actions. You left me no choice when you decided to sop coming home from the bar. Who in their right mind would put up with that crap? Goodbye and good riddence.

Tomorrow would have been our 7 year anniversary.

There are so many things I wish I could say to you, so many times every day when I think of you & wish you were still in my life.

I promised I'd love you forever, and I always keep my promises, even if that means loving you quietly and from afar.

I love you, P. I hope you're okay.

I'll love you forever... I still have hope that one day we can cross paths and rekindle our love... I'm so tempted to call you tonight, but I can't... I know you love me... Someday you will come around... and I hope when that day comes that I haven't completely moved on.. I really don't think I ever could. Even though you broke my heart into pieces, I still believe you could be the one for me, just not right now And I know there's a part of you that hopes one day things could work.

Hi, Carol. Thanks again for reaching out. I can't do this. I know I failed you, and that's the point. I can't have reminders of my failure popping up on Facebook all the time. Not at this point in my life. I'm sorry. You can hate me for this, or whatever you need to do. I know you don't think very highly of me, but I'm used to it. If you can't forgive me, then I can't have access to your life. I'm glad things are going well for you. Your boyfriend seems amazing. Your career is rocking. You're a beautiful woman. I will always be proud of you. Now leave me alone.

I'm disappointed that reminders of you give me anxiety, that unexpectedly seeing photos of you with mutual friends makes me so uncomfortable that I have to close the album after seeing one photo, that I was hurt so deeply by your actions, that I was forced to let go and move on.

It's too bad things worked out like this. I know I said I can't and won't be your friend, but I wish my subconscious wasn't so frightened by you - you didn't do anything intentional to hurt me, you just didn't see us getting married and didn't want to talk about it. You broke my heart and it hasn't forgotten, no matter how much my mind wants to forgive you...my body isn't ready.

I don't know how sorry you are that things ended like this. I certainly am. 10 days from now would be 4 years since we decided we were official. 6 weeks from now would be 5 years since we confessed feelings for each other. I loved being with you and sharing time with you. I know we had a lot of fun and shared many good times. I don't think I want to go back...even if it was 100% my option, I don't think I would. I like where I am now, I like the new life I strained so hard to build...I don't like that you left, but I'm doing what I can to heal from it. I'm sorry it had to be this way. I'm disappointed that things had to go from one extreme to another.

OK, what is giving me anxiety is this: I am enjoying my single-ness, I am also enjoying the love being gifted me by someone, and I am not ready to close the door to you. And you are there, complacent in your path, knowing I likely have an open door. you have been willing to give me up, before, and you are more willing now. Or so it would seem.

Your timeline, if there were one, is much longer. I need several months at least, just to be at the start of your timeline. Your emotional transitions can be very slow. It is not as if I am waiting for you, but it is, isn't it. I have to admit that I am wanting the door to be a bit open. I am, with this writing, admitting that to myself.

When I think on this topic, I think how you missed it, how I missed it. In my gut, I do not see her as well-suited for you, but I could see you taking the easy path, which is not honorable. I still see me as well suited for you, IF you were interested in actually feeling love for someone. If I am compelling to you, you will discover it over time. Nothing else will be reliable for you.

I do not know what markers I can provide to help keep myself on your radar screen, and I admit I wish I had a few. At the same time, I am learning to stand back. It sounds corny, but growing up I always took peace in knowing that if it is God's will, he will provide. I am just going to stop, and let life unfold for a bit. This is a huge challenge for me and I believe it will pay off huge.

The simple fact of the matter is that I want you in my life a lot more than you care to have me in yours. I'm sure I did and said a lot of things that contributed to you feeling this way, but I want to make it very clear to you that no one can read minds. If you don't express your concerns, if you don't tell someone what you want and what you expect of them, how are they to know?

None of this even matters now and its annoying I still dwell on such details.

I'd do anything for things to be different between us.

Sometimes I come to this page to talk to you. Sometimes I come to talk about you. Tonight, its both and oh how my small self wishes you would hear me. As I was writing, it struck me that maybe, oddly, that cover pic you posted is a message. It could be, it couldnt be, who knows. If it is, I dont want to hear it. Tell me what I need to know in person, definitively.

And so here is what happened. my girls said tonight "you kinda already dumped him mom" abotu you, though I have never said anything. and they have noticed the attention i am getting and receiving from R. And they have noticed something totally different, about the way R communicates with them. This is all well beyond my expectations, particularly since i have never ever ever kissed R, only hugged him once maybe. But I come home, and they jump up and down like pogo sticks and among the comments they make is this one:

you should drop B and be with R. At least R cares about people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you know what? They are right. Anna went on during dinner about how you tell your stories but you dont really care. He doesnt care about us, she says. She wasnt even hurt or anything, it was more a statement about your character. She said "He doesnt communicate. He doesnt show his feelings."

Are my girls brilliant or what?

Somewhere, in your heart of hearts, I hope you are picking up a vibe a learning something. One day, maybe I will be your friend, maybe I will teach you. But first, you have to show me that you value the lesson. I know you do, and I know it scares you to bits. You have seen and meted out death. You have killed in close range. I know. I wish redemption for you. Now, you are a user of life. Its just so... meaningless.

why you used me to get over me for 6 months.

where were you the 3 years we were together, everything i did for you and your family. i went out my way to make you smile and now im just someone you broke up with.

you will never find someone who loved you with this much passion. you will never find another person that cried gallons of tears for your hearts.

you never intended to really get serious again when i came back from abroad you just missed the comfort and the sex, not the love or me as a person. and when i was not needed in your life anymore you just left me . i feel used, i feel stupid and STILL you are the most pretty girl i have ever seen in my life.

i traveled from mexico back to amsterdam just for you just to see you 1 hour and what you do ? you tried slapping me. i hate you i love you and its killing me

You fell out of love with me because of a couple of fights I understand some are worst then others at the end yes it was getting bad but I agreed to change. IDIOT me thought ok second chance gave it everythign i have not even 2 weeks passed and yo dumped me you *****! I WANT TO BE SO OVER YOUR GODAM FACE I am so nlove with just the thought of who you could be not even an actual person. You treat me like **** talk to me like **** your a peace of work. you have no respect I would spend everything on you.. take you everywhere.. get you anything ..giv you all my love and attention dedicate anything to you.. and still its not enough I WANT TO KNOW WHY WHEN PPL DO GOOD THINGS OR CARE SO MUCH THEY GET THE WORST POSSIBLE PAY BACK is it god testing us to see if we give the ones that DONT DESERVE OUR lOVE, LOVE then at the end we'll get the people that will truly love us .. but would'nt it be to late .. would'nt my heart freaking burst. JOE YOU WERE BY FAR THE WORST BF IVE HAD but THE BEST EXPERIENCE AND LESSON of what not to DATE THANK YOU ! FOR LISTENING.

i hate you i love you and its killing me

DIDO 3 life keep going but it feels like theres no end to the sadness.. I know it gets better but the sacrafice you make by pouring yourself into someone elses life.. is it really replaceable. I hope so cause I'm waiting for it.. I hope you get your heart healed soon goodluck.

I don't even understand why I miss you. I did get attached again. Knew this would happen. I know you don't sit around and miss me. You never have. As much as I think I deluded myself into believing that many times you don't....and never did. I doubt whether you ever really missed me at all or if you just missed the attention. The feeling of someone else wanting you. Not like you don't have lots of nasty little girls that you talk to telling you that. Gosh do I hate that- how you have all these 'friends' who are girls that you text. I'm not dumb and if you think I don't know these girls you talk to don't flirt with you all the time and vise versa then YOU must be the idiot. Anyway its reasons like THAT that I shouldn't miss you and despise you even. I guess I just want you to care. I always have. I wanted you to prove to me that I was worth it, that I was worth fighting for. But you never have. Not in about 3 years. Time to wake up and realize you don't give a crap! If you did when I tried to walk away you would have shown it. Hell I maybe wouldn't have walked away this time if you showed it! The sad thing is it didn't have to go down like this. But I guess it would have ended here inevitably because I'm waiting for you to be someone you aren't and to show me a side of you that just isn't there. Maybe I imagined that side of you 3 years ago- a pathetic delusional girl who only saw what she wanted and felt all her emotions with a stomach full of butterflies and 'first love' colored glasses. Maybe that guy I fell in love with was never really there at all, only a figment of my imagination. Still It hurts right now. Because as much as you SUCK and weren't even great to me this time I still got attached. And I still miss having you in my life even if you aren't that great. I guess I just miss feeling important to someone on any level. I need therapy...

inresponse to jemoeder. I am in exactly the same place as you. she text 3 days ago im sorry imsorry is there anything i can do to stop the pain. Well no there isnt and your text made feel worse

i dont want your sympathy. But reading your last line i burst out laughing , first time in ages. Good luck to you and my one is also a c-u-n-t-

i know its better for me as a person if we are not together anymore. but i just keep thinking back to all the great moments we had.

then i think back to all the times you didnt care **** all about my feelings it was all about you, always. and when i tried to change things about me for the positive you told me i couldnt do it and laughed at me

how the hell did put up with that? how the hell did i not earlier realize your poison in my life? when was the last time you did something sweet for me? when was the last time you were at my house instead of me being at your house? when was the last time you gave me the feeling i was truly loved? when was the last time you REALLY loved me? i had patience and understanding always.

and because of that youre probably bored of me, because im such a nice guy to you. i wish you the best and i know that one day you will realize you let the guy go who loved you with all his heart and soul. we couldve made it but you didnt want it. dont call me, dont tell me you want to be friends . just leave me alone and one day soon i will be over you and i look forward to that day.

i know there are better girls out there for me, girls who would die for my love. you had it and its been a long time since you appreciated that. go **** yourself and i hope you catch a disease, btw your sex was whack/

just got a text from your mother with a pic of your sister and her dog.. you didnt tell her yet that you broke up with me? i love your moms but she ugly and you will look exactly the same in 10 years.. enjoy your beaty cuz we konw your ethnic background will not maintain that beauty when youre 30 plus

Thanks for teaching me a lesson.

I needed to know that words are just words. They can be meaningful, but I have no way of knowing when someone is being totally truthful or when they're just telling me what I'd like to hear. The real issue is that I trust people far too easily and I end up being burned from it. So thank you. I'm changed because of you and now I'm going to be less trustful of everyone I meet.

I can't stand that I believed everything you told me. You made so many empty promises to me.

On top of all this you're a pretty girl. It's going to be no problem for you to find dates and eventually get another boyfriend. So I'll have to deal with knowing that while I remain by myself.

It's not all bells and whistles for you though, dear. I wonder if you'll ever realize that finding someone you actually truly have a connection with is far more important than just "being in a relationship." You can't stand to be single and that's a real problem.

Bah, why does it matter? I'm never going to talk to you again.

If you really loved me you wouldn't have developed a crush on some other guy and left me. You made a lot of empty promises. I hope you realise the fact you let go of someone who'd have loved you forever, I would have died for you without a second thought. But still you did this. What the hell is your problem?

I'll have to suffer and be alone now while you go off and land plenty of dates with guys because yeah, you are very pretty, and I almost feel like I've created a monster with all the help I did building your self esteem, because now you're an arrogant, self centred woman who thinks she deserves the best. Well guess what? You just got rid of it.

I almost emailed you this morning with Tiny Buddha's blog today but I didn't thank god. I miss what I thought was true with us. I am now realizing you were always a fake and a phony. I do not trust anyone anymore. Maybe that was my lesson in all of this. I do not know but what I do know is I will do the hard work it takes to move on from you while you just dodge and avoid your feelings. It will jump up and bite you in the ass one day.

I'm kind of dumbstruck. I prepare myself daily to never hear from you again. I know that I will never speak to you again, and that is strange to admit out loud. I know that if I ever saw you in person again, I would be at a loss for words. I know well enough by now that anything I ever said, you would twist and manipulate. You always cared about putting up a good front for others. You never wanted to be considered the bad guy. But anyone who knew you well enough, knew you were not a good person, yet forgave you regardless.

I am not going to be that person. I believe you really are bad, and you really did wrong me for no good reason. You ruined an innocent girl's life, and had no remorse about it. I know the only reason you try to stay in contact now is 1) to have something to gossip about to others, 2) to further feed your ego that you aren't so bad, and did the right thing. I don't care if no one agrees with me for the rest of my life, because as I see it, it all is temporal anyways. I can live my life knowing that I am the only person alive who didn't excuse your lies. It cost me a whole lot, but my morality and sanity are more precious than that. Years and years from now, when all the dust clears, only solid facts will remain. Because of what you have done to me, you will never have me in your life again. If you are delusional to believe that I am just like every other mindless drone on this earth who has asked to be back in your life, you are absolutely wrong. I will never, repeat never, be your friend. You, as you so spitefully told me, have no concept of what it means to truly be a friend. A friend would never have destroyed my life the way you did.

I know you well enough to know that you are living it up with your inflated ego, and that is fine, because I absolutely will have no part in your life. You don't realize what a huge mistake that is now, but you will one day. When all the people, just as shallow as you, all flake out, and you see your persons true colors...you will fight those thoughts. I have enough confidence to know that there is absolutely no one out there like me, and what I contribute as a human being is more substantial and has more depth than anyone you think you know.

You lost this time, even if you've convinced yourself otherwise.