Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I'm in London now, looking at my Masters. Jesus Christ, this whole city reminds me of you. I hate that, by the way- I should be able to get on the tube and not really, really wish I was on it like we were on that last day two years ago, with my arm around you, making jokes about everything and eating Jess's sandwiches. All day I wandered around thinking about you. I kept trying to push it aside.

News flash. Didn't work.

I miss you. I really do.

Hello,

I'm not really sure what that e-mail was about and why you chose to send it when you did. I'm not really sure I understand what special love I had for you that you didn't. In reflection, I may have loved what I wanted you to be and not who you were. I hope that doesn't sound too harsh.

I'm not sure I understand why you couldn't have paid me the money for the council tax sooner. If you feel you don't owe me money I'd rather you said.

I'll happily take the budgies, are you able to make the 7 hour journey to drop them off? I miss the caiques and want you to know that I would take them if you ever couldn't keep them at anytime in the future. It would be a one way thing though: I wouldn't baby sit them.

All the best,

C

I haven't posted here in a while, but I just wanted to say "UGGGHGHHHHHGHHHH." because it's not that we were never in love or that you never seriously wanted to marry me or that our relationship was never good. (I realized that this is what I've been telling myself recently.) It's that you gave up and you ran away. I don't have any negative feelings for you except for that. For running away from me. I wasn't a bad girlfriend, and you had nothing bad to say about our relationship except "it just wasn't working out." I don't want this to happen to you, but I do want to get very upset to you for doing it to me. But I won't because I know it won't make anything "better." Tomorrow would have been four years for us. I hope that you can look fondly on it. I hope that I can let go of some more resentment. I want to forgive you and let you go with love, but this pain has been so rough, and it's taking a lot time and patience. I'm not sure how much that would matter to you to know (probably a lot because forgiveness means a lot to you), but I wanted to let you know I'm trying. Bitterness and anger are burdensome.

somebody please help me i can not get that woman out of my mind i am going crazy. One minute i am fine next in bits , please please when does it end

Hang in there AL, it ends, I swear. Dont go backwards, you will just have to start all over again. Stay the course. It gets better.

Writing to you again, more like blogging to you about you but thankful you will never see it.

There are so many layers that I am shedding, including the memory when you basically said, You deserve what you are looking for, and I am not that guy.

You have not ever been compelled to keep me, ever. Indeed, I will not hear from you again and may not see you at lax. Maybe you will work it that you go to cheerleading and skip out of lax so as not to run into us.

Really? So you are like a man-drug, stepping in to fill the role and deliver the experience, then moving on to the next patient? I mean, that's really how you think of yourself? Puh-lease.

How are you? How's everything going? I bet everything's amazing and new. What will you think at the end of your journey? Will it all be worthy? Even if you lost me? I regret loving you as much as I did. Now I'm damaged. Even if I find the one for me, I'll never give in completely. Our first year was so amazing. But then you chose to be weak. And I couldn't just forget, even if I wanted. Well, I don't know if I wanted to forget, I wanted to learn from it, so you could never surprise me anymore. But it's just sad, that you chose to be weak and do those mistakes. I know and you know that you ended this. You ended this back in 2011. And you're okay with that. You accepted your mistakes and you moved on.

I know you'll be okay as long as some woman finds you attractive and flirts back. You want to be wanted.

It is now day 10 of NC, and I only cried two times, maybe for 5 minutes. One year ago when we broke up for 1 month I cried like crazy. I didn't sleep very well, I lost weight. This time is different, I was expecting this, I knew this would happen. I ended this! You made me do it, but I chose to. If I could change you back to what you were in the beginning I would. The love I had for you before all the disappointment was everything. I know I will never love anyone that way. But after those childish mistakes I couldn't love you the same way. I was always expecting the worse from you, until I decided I didn't deserve it anymore. And here I am. Worse than you are, of course, but better than the last time we did this. And I know this time we won't come back.

I thought I saw your brother on the tube, today. I spent the whole thing petrified that he was going to talk to me, but at the same time I kind of wished he would. He saw me looking, though, so I stopped. He got off at the next stop. When I got back to where I'm staying this evening, I looked him up on facebook. It wasn't him. I wasn't sure whether to be relieved or depressed.

And then I did something really stupid. I kept looking through his pictures. Of course he had ones of you.

I forgot how beautiful you were. Not even in this sexual way (although I have been remembering that, lately- I started reading Lulu again for audition material and to maybe put it on when I get home, but reading it, all I can think of is you). You have this weird, ridiculous, silly grace thing going on that I completely forgot about. The you your friends got to see all the time.

****ing god damn it. Worst part is, I must have known he'd have photos of you up. Your family are so tight knit, I must have seen it coming. And I kept looking anyway.

I still miss you.

Spoke to Q today. You never liked him i know that. But he gave me good advice and pu some things in perspective. Youre not holy youre playing selfish games and dont have regard for my feelings.

Remember, 3 weeks ago ? I cried in your arms, you did too. And now it seems like a life time ago i saw you.

You just told me via e-mail that there are better guys out there than me. Enjoy girl. I dont care anymore. If i try to picture you with another guy i just feel pity for you because i have been the best person in your life.

I never cheated, i supported you everyday 3 years straight. Last 6 months you used me as support and comfort. I knew it but i had hope. Well i did screw 4 girls in that time. So go ahead do your thing.the score is 4-0 for me.

I still miss you. I wish we could be friends but I don't think my ego would survive if you found someone else. I'm so gutted you don't see a future between us. I'm just sorry it has to be this way but relationships are hard, understanding others is hard. I just give up. It hurts to do that.

I haven't seen you in forever. I wonder if you even remember what I look like. If you remember the things about me that made you attracted to me. I hate how your drinking caused you to get into fights with me and made it escalate so much. I should never have spoke to you when you were like that because all that happened is you would go into a rage and say all these hurtful things before throwing your phone away only for your friends to comfort you and hang up on me. Whatever, you're such an idiot. So am I for accepting those calls way back then. That's what I get for caring about you right?

I hate how self righteous you are when you really are a terrible person who had, and still has slightly, a sick emotional hold on me. All those promises about being together, what the hell were they to you? They were truth to me. Are you happy with your next new bf that you undoubtedly have by now? Or are you still sleeping around? Both? Maybe, I mean, they might not see it but I know what you really are. Your friends can call you beautiful all they like, you're rotten to the core. I hate you so much for making me suffer like this not once but twice. You took my forgiveness from last time and threw it in my face.

I hope you realise what you lost someday, if you even remember me. I'm the guy you met when you were still not reliant on drinking and making out with random guys to have fun. I was your first love, remember? You know how I deal with forgetting about you best? It sound terrible but I pretend you're dead. I don't want to think about what you could be doing right now so I just pretend you're dead. I don't think I'll ever accept how you treated me, I still can't believe you would have left me for another guy. The thought of you going off an immediately sleeping with him after the breakup makes me so upset and angry.

Fine, get out of my life. You're a loser. I want someone with morals and self respect. Someone who knows the value of a promise and who is actually a strong willed person. Someone who won't cheat on me. If their friends happen to be nice people then that's just a bonus. You couldn't fill any of those requirements, wanna know why? Because you're not beautiful, you're not a good person. You changed into a warped terrible version of you. I want to stop loving you.

Here's to the girl I pursued halfway accross the world to find out why I couldn't stop thinking of you. You said I was projecting when I first found and contacted you. Two years later and it's over. Two years later and you finally agree. I know you better than any one else. Even more than yourself. Thank you for validating my arrogant and presumptuous send-off. It was a lengthy and painful warning to the girl who used to love me.

I don't care if you leave me, but please don't go back to him. We both have a chance to start fresh. Go do it.

It is exhausting to fight a fight when I don't even know what I'm fighting. You say you love me and are committed to me yet "need to figure your **** out" I can't wait around for something that may or may not ever happen. Thanks but no thanks. Day 1. I've made peace with my decision to move on. Your loss.

We broke up two weeks ago and this was the first thursday I remembered what we used to do every thursday before you moved 10000km away. I miss laying in bed with you watching TV. I'm sure you don't.

Today I went shopping and I saw your mother. I hope she didn't see me. I'm not ready to talk to her, I'd probably cry. She probably thinks I should have been stronger and given you another chance. But she doesn't really know what you have done to me these past 1,5 years.

I'm glad you're not trying to contact me, I'd answer and I'm sure you'd tell me things to hurt me and show me you're fantastic and everything is amazing. I definitely don't need that.

I don't miss you like crazy, I just feel empty. Sometimes I think I love you and sometimes I don't, but this is not new, I've been feeling this way for a really long time now.

Whatever the future may hold for us, all this was for the best.

you responded to my email by leaving a message on my answer phone and you sounded your normal cheery self. My heart leapt out of my chest as i dialled your no this must mean you have waited for my e mail to get us back together. But no nothing has changed you are ok need space to sort your head out . it was fantastic to hear your voice but now i am on here late at night breaking down once again. You have caused me so much pain but you diddnt mean to and i dont know how to get through this. i am a strong man and not afraid of many things but you can render me as a child with a couple of words . i love you and despise you for this power

I hope you're happy. You really messed me up. If you only knew how bad you made me. You know I went to the doctor for something unrelated and when she asked about stress I mentioned you. It all just came out to her, your breakup, the effects it's had on me. She thinks I actually might benefit from counselling. Yeah, you hurt me that much I need expert help. So congratulations to you, you twisted "woman". I don't think I'll ever be the same again.

You are a selfish, narcissistic insane piece of sh't.

How easily you toss me aside, like dirt after 2yrs of putting me thru an emotional ringer just 'cos the kid is going thru' a fun stage!

Every time I walked away you came back with promises, the assurances it could work.....how you will be doing HER a favour by not being in her life. The begging for me to keep my heart open while you worked it out.

I allowed you to lure me back again and again and now that you are having fun- well that makes it all so easy - for you to make your decision.

My family HATE you- Think you ae the weakest, most selfish and cruel person they have ever encountered.

I hope and pray something wonderful happens for me to justify this incredible pain.

God Please let me witness the karma deserved by these two, for their deceit and game playing and selfishness ; her deliberate acts, his weakness .

You are dead to me and like people have said you are W. O. R. T. H. L. E. S. S.

****. YOU.

**** you for not giving me a real aswer for why you brok eup with me after 2 years. **** you for treating me like a stranger 24 hours after teling me how much you loved me. **** you for thinking that that is somehow ok to do to someone. **** YOU for ignoring me, for messing with my head with back-and-forths and not just telling me what was up. **** you for making me fly out there to see you when in your mind it was already over. I hate you. I hate what you've turned me into. Even our mutual friends have told me that how you did it was inexcusable and that you're being stupid and selfish. I am now that crazy, sobbing ex because you have driven me over the line with your stupid, self-centered game. It was always about you. You never had me in your future, not really, yet you played me along until it became inconvenient for you and dropped me. I hope you fall head over heels for someone who is just like you and I hope that they rip your heart out.