Post here instead of contacting your ex!

have you considered that your children will discover your online behavior?

when you negotiate for living here, what do you think about? do you expect to find me, later? is ann transferring here? oh how i hate you when i write that. i have not accepted her as your SO. I have not. Must I?

why do i believe in you, when i have no good reason?

i broke his heart today. i am going boy-less. i need to get a few things done. you.... will you ever know? i deserve to be cherished. can you?

I've worked through a lot of what happened during our relationship and during and since our BU. This past year has given me perspective, and I've accepted a lot of truths about who I am, who you were, and who we were together. I even feel like I've made peace with what was said during that final phone call. Except for one thing, and it is not the thing I would've expected to still be bugging me.

"You just don't seem that into me anymore."

That's what you said to me, and it drives me crazy to this day. It drives me crazy because it was you pointing a finger at me. It drives me crazy because it was clearly a case of you projecting your own feelings onto me. It drives me crazy because it is such blatant evidence of how little you understood what was going on - of how little you understood me.

"You don't seem that into me anymore."

It may have been the dumbest thing I ever heard you say.

I'm sitting here wondering when you will contact me again. I would love to have a normal conversation with you on the phone just so I can hear your voice... it feels like you are taking your sweet time deciding things and it's beginning to make me angered. I don't want to become resentful of you when you finally do make a decision. What is there left to think about? If you really love me that much, then lets starts over and make this work. You know it's worth it... and deep down, you know I am the one for you.

I sat down one day with you after we had another big fight....and i asked you dead in the eye...'what do you think is wrong with our relationship?" U sat there for a second silent and then the phrase that burns in memory came out. " I don't think you're intellectual enough for." REALLY!!!???? Our relationship is falling apart in front of us and this is what you think is wrong???? I have a god damn medical degree!!!! This just really goes to show how u have no idea what a relationship is supposed to be about...how immature your thought process is!! You really have no idea what you gave up...and you won't realize it for awhile...thats why this is soo easy for you to get over and so difficult for me..cause I invested every cell in my body into u...and more importantly into us....you could never grasp that concept...the us concept...everything u did and said was about you, your feelings, what you wanted, how mad you were.blah..blah..blah...well rightfully so...u got what YOU wanted in the end...I maybe not intellectual enough for you...but ur just an idiot.

I have my exam today. I wonder if you remember me telling you the dates I had them. Probably not. I miss you, you know. The smallest thing will send me back to thinking about you. I wonder if you still miss me too. I wonder what you're doing right now. I wonder if I'm on your mind as much as you are on mine. I wish I could stop loving you.

Yet again i dreamt about you last night. And when i woke up i swear i could still smell your perfume on my bedsheets, even though they have been changed a number of times since you left me. I still think of you every minute of the day and your face, as well as your facebook pics, are imprinted on my mind. I sometimes wish that we had never got together in the first place..

Why were you so quick to call things a relationship, tell me your happy and then dump me out of the blue? I miss you so much.

Hey,

I think I entered a new healing phase, about time I suppose. I was doing the reality thing in LA and I wish I could tell you about it as I got to see some of the film industry. The guys were there with their women and I felt sad. I think they thought I was gay being alone. Well, screw them if this thing takes off .. ahh.. nevermind not my speed.

As I was waiting for the guys to finish up when I got into a conversation with one of the older ladies. She asked me where "my girl" was and I told that you were gone for quite some time. She tells me that she wondered why I had this sad look in my eyes. I laughed and it kind of creeped me out, who wants to walk around looking sad? She was nice and surprised me by asking for my or our story. I have it condensed and finished before her cigarette went out. We were sat there quietly and she floored me with her analysis.

Told me not think into your contacts with me, as you are immature, you don't see the trouble you cause others. I should move on and forget you because you were done the moment you contacted me about your marriage. Girls do that, women do not.

So I just opened my hands and asked quietly if there was any hope? She told me that you will always come back to me but not in the way I want. I would hate you and I'm not the man to roll over and forget. She knows that and will take her chances with someone else. I know she was stranger and her opinion is just that but it friggin killed me. Nothing like being told there is no hope. I wanted to talk to someone about all this but there is no one, or no one I trust enough. Bleh.

Long drive home and some more pain. I will be fine but I really need to shut up and not talk about you anymore. There is no relief and maybe I'll just forget.

Need the month to be over.

I miss you today. I am not the slightest bit available to the men in my dating rotation and I am throwing them out left and right. I got on the Metro this morning and realized I may be, 6 months from now, at risk of seeing you on my regular train commute. Even better, maybe I will see the two of you together.

Please please please tell me you are making a plan. (By letter post, so I don't have to actually reply.)

Hey

I'm sitting at work constantly looking at my email. For what? I don't even know. I know that you are not going to email me. I know that you are not going to contact me. But I am sitting here trying my best to hold my tears back because I am pretty sure it is not acceptable in my workplace to be just crying my heart out. I'll do it in my car when I get off work.

I miss you a lot. I wish you were still with me so I can share my sorrows and my happiness with you. I wish I could take you out to eat and I wish I could lay next to you and go to sleep. Oh how I wish for so much. But I know none of these wishes will come true. Though, it may be for the best for both of us.

You were my life for so long and now I feel empty without you. Though I have a lot of anger, resentment and pain I would never wish the same on you. I hope whatever you are doing and where ever you are, you are happy.

I had such a strong vibe on the train this morning that I googled your contact information. It would appear you have already established an address north of me by two train stops. I don't think you needed to move out until May, but your landlord had contacted you pretty early, so maybe you cut a deal to move now. Yeah, that's awesome.

This would have worked out great together, don't you think? oh well, you know, except for that GF thing you got going on.

Well, whatever. Where you live now is of no consequence to me. You fd it up, and if you didnt, your turn of events would be something to celebrate for us both. I hope you can feel that, as I am sure you anticipated just this very thing. I guess I will next see you at the movies, same as before.

I'm sorry I didn't hug you when I walked out the door at the end. I often think how that would have changed things. But I had to leave for myself and my own sanity. I couldn't stay and I couldn't not want a sign of commitment from you because I did. My sense of self worth was telling me that I could not continue to be with someone who didn't see a future with me. It was hard for me to walk away, although you were the one to finally end it.

I was speaking to someone who said you might not settle down & be happy. I was torn between 'I was right & you were wrong' but honestly, I wouldn't want that for you. And that is love & that was my gift to you.

What do you want from me?!?!?!

I gave you my love, I gave you myself, I gave you my life...

You said that you are not sure, you said you needed time... So I gave you that as well.

I told you, take your time, think about what role am I playing in your life, then contact me..

But you didn't listen, you never do... and me? where does that leave me? now sitting here trying to decipher your words, and what you ment...

Is it over? If so tell me please so I can go on with my life...

Are you still contemplating? If so please don't contact me... Think as much as you what in an un-conditioned way and let me know when you have reached a decision.

I have nothing but love to give you. You have to decide what you what to do with this information.

I used to be so strong and independent. I used to love going out and having fun with my friends. I feel like I have really lost myself in the last 6 months and I need to work hard to get back to that person I once was. I know I wasn't the best girlfriend, there were times where I did and said things I shouldn't have. Just know that I really did love you with all that I had, I honestly believed that you were going to be the man I would eventually marry and grow old with. It's hard trying to convince my heart that the future we were trying to set up for ourselves no longer exists. I'm sorry for all the wrong things I did, and I'm sorry if I ever made you feel bad.. This was not my intention. Other than being with you I have not had any other relationship experience and I know I made big mistakes at the start of our relationship. I'm sorry that this didn't work out, I really, really wanted it to. I need to say goodbye to you now because it is going to hurt too much to have you in my life. I wish you all the best for the future, I know you will be a huge success. Goodbye.

I don't care what you think. This isn't easy for me. While I know it isn't easy for you either, being reminded of you makes me sad, angry, sad, and then angry again. While there was much love between us, you know as well as I do our love was poison. Look, I miss you. I'm crying now because I miss you. But I can't erase the hurt, so we can't have a healthy, stable relationship.

It's the heart, afraid of breaking

That never learns to dance

It's the dream, afraid of waking

That never takes the chance

You think I'm weak. You think that I need you, that I can't live without you. You feel so important because I rely on you so much for emotional support. Well, I'm going to show you. I'm going to prove to you that I'm OK without you, that I AM strong, that I'm just fine living my life without you. I don't need you to lean on any more. I've realised just how manipulative you are. All the little things you did to try to keep me hooked on you, to stop me forgetting you. It made you feel so important didn't it?

When you try to come back into my life I wont let you back in. I'm different now. I know my own worth. I know my own strength, and I know that I deserve better.

• Like 1

It's almost been a week since you contacted me. I hope you step up and text me again in the next day or two because I'm starting to feel resentment and doubt towards this whole situation.... Do you want to make it work or not? Show me some effort on your part. I've done my part by taking a step back and not contacting you.. if you can't even text me once a week like you said, then what's the point of all this?? You say you miss me well then show it!!!!!

Why are you visiting NYC? Is there a girl? Are you just trying to explore? Why couldn't you go with me? Why, now, are you doing all of the things you were so reluctant to try when we were together?

You said you couldn't take time off to come and visit me, but now you're taking time off MID WEEK to go trapeze around NYC??

You encouraged me to hate you, and I was so soft I said I never could. Well, congratulations. As time goes on, I'm starting to see just how little effort you really put into this relationship, how little I really meant to you. Seeing how my brother treats his long distance girlfriend shows me how you fell short.

I want to tell you to go **** yourself. I want to try to hurt you with words the way you hurt me, but this is where NC is so important. So I won't say anything, and I hope that someday you feel the chill.

I feel like I can't make certain decisions until you give me your answer. For example, moving out. If we get back together obviously I would wait until we were ready to move in together, but if we don't then I'm planning on moving out on my own this summer. I feel so stuck... It really bothers me that you haven't contacted me yet since last week. How can you just sit at home and not feel like you should text me? What are you waiting for? You don't even realize what you are doing to me... I hope you know if we do get back together it's going to take so much time for me to forgive you and trust you again, but the point is I eventually will. Doesn't that show how much I really do love you? Now, why aren't you making the same effort? I need to know... please tell me sooner than later. It's coming up on 4 weeks.. and you mentioned 6 weeks... so come on. You should know by now what your decision is. Last time we talked you basically said we will be together but it's going to be hard so you want some more time alone... Well, no **** it will be hard but it will be worth it... You do still love me right???? Show me. I can't imagine starting school next week and trying to focus on that when I still don't know where we stand...

I really miss you so much it hurts. I can't describe the loneliness and reject I feel. I just want to come home to you. I miss my job as well. I miss our friends. I feel so isolated here. Everything feels superficial. I miss the closeness I had to you. I miss knowing you so well. I miss our baby birds. I miss you so much and still don't understand. I don't want anyone else. They suck!! I want to go to sleep for an age and not have to deal with this s***.

Thinking about you is getting tedious. The timing was bad, I was in mourning and didn't know, and I get it. I am not absent anymore and I would like to try you again. Also though I want to be cherished. Truth be told I wish I could have you and be cherished at the same time. That's the honest truth. How can I give myself to someone else while that is true? And yet, the interest is not mutual. So I need to let it go. Only in release will the answer come.

I will see you. I may well see you both. I suspect your fb post was a bit of whimsy but you are both too crafty to have left it at that. You know what you're doing even if its not your motivation. So lets have our little fb 3-way. Whatever pal. I feel strongly that we will see each other in April or may, not before, and our meeting will simply demonstrate how over it is.

The funny thing about life is we can't live the future until it becomes the present. I have this anxiety of wanting to run into you and just get it over with. I know that later is better. I know that I will be better. You will be more entrenched with a I suppose. Why not? She has absolutely committed herself to making this work. But have you? I wish I knew your heart. I don't k ow if you have committed yourself out of love or fear.

Bye. You were my sexy smart adventure. I will miss you.