Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I guess I am angry.

Because I feel GOOD.

If i ever do break NC. It will be to get your BACK.

I won't be throwing breadcrumbs being all confused.

I will BE DIRECT AND FORWARD. Also with my dignity in tact along with that.

If you reject me. FINE. At least I can say, "HEY I GAVE IT A TRY"

I been wanting NC for MONTHS. Since you cheated on me, but you never back off. ever.

I feel so much happier, and lighter then when I was with you.

I feel good about myself. I don't know how you feel. But I do love you, and i want us to give it another go.

Will you try? I don't know. But I'll find out.

Errrgghhh, having another tough evening, probably from seeing you at the weekend...

I know things didn't turn out well in the end but I wish we'd have banged our heads together and tried to fix things for both our sakes....

I'm sorry things didn't work out, but feel that we've let something go that we should not have let go of yet...

I am bitter, but a healthy bitter, so that I don't have to think of all the good parts of our relationship. You gave with the little you had, but you stole a huge part of who I was. But I am thinking clearly and I will reclaim and renew what I use to be, becuase I have let go. Let go of all the possibilities that involved you. And open to the new beginings of what could be. Growing and to a much better ME, a more confident ME. A sexier ME! I am so bitter at allowing myself to let you remain in my life as long as you did. I thought you were trying to string me along, just so you could figure out what you really wanted. And now it's clear. And you think you going to string me along in "friendship"? Not gonna happen. Do you know what you really want? I don't think so. You will just continue jump from one bed to next until you finally realize that the problem lies with you and you are selfish little human being. I am getting stronger and because I know that I showed you love, that it will never compare to anything you ever felt or will feel again. Love is kind, patient and forgiving -- all that I learned to do while being with you and I know that some day I will be in a better place and married to the person who I am truly destined to be with!

I miss you I'm trying not to and I'm trying to tell myself it really is over. I go back and forth with what you did wrong and what I did wrong and I just wish things were different.

You've been NC for a week and you didn't reply to a message I sent and I want so badly for you to contact me.

Alls I EVER needed from you was to say you were sorry, that you love me and you would try to understand me instead of judge.

And this is why I should delete our mutual friends...or...your friends who added me while we were together. Just saw pics of you at some club. Probably on drugs and probably dancing with those girls.

It's a bit of a set back to see it but I guess I had it coming. You really are gone and you really don't want me in your life. You want to go out and party. You don't feel bad for anything you did, you ditched me and went off to do your own thing like I never existed.

It just stings. I was okay not knowing what you were doing. And they are so pretty and perfect. Nothing like me..

Great night.

4 years......I worked on my issues and made changes, and you did not. Why didn't I let go when I knew I should have, I ignored the red flags because I loved you so much and kept hoping you would stop treating me those ways. I will rebuild the wall you enticed me to tear down before just going cold......

Because of you...

I cry at night.

I wake up screaming.

I sing sad songs.

I lost some friends.

My grades have gone haywire.

I considered suicide.

I almost went through with it.

I lost my new gf.

My parents wonder why i don't try anymore.

My friends wonder why i don't smile anymore.

My teachers wonder why i don't work anymore.

Everyone wonders why i don't care anymore.

Because of you, I'm missing what my life could have been...

So are you happy now?

You have detroyed me......

I have lost my family, my dogs, my house, my wife that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I have lost some financial security. All because you are stuck on the fact that I did not pay attention to you for a period of time and was a tad verbally abusive to you, while I was going through a difficult time in my life both emotionally & physically.

Now your are out enjoying your freedom, you only have to be a mom half the time (which is what I believe you partially wanted from all of this anyways). Be a Part-time mom, you get to go out at least every other weekend with your friends drinking and partying it up and now you will be having sex with the smloker from vapor half the time when you do not have to be a mom.

Thanks for the memories * * * * * !!!!!

I'm trapped in my own mind. NC, sure, fine, whatever... but you're the only thing on my mind. It's background noise and I can't shut it off, no matter what I do. I'm so emotionally drained. I can't seem to accept that you, my first love, is moving on, and that I have to let you go.

How does someone else's happiness bring so much pain?

I'm mad at you, I'm mad at your friends, I'm mad at your whole family, even your kids because all of you knew the truth and lied to me to my face. you laughed at me behind my back. after EVERYTHING i did for you, you played me like an idiot. i let you borrow my car, you drove her around in it. i payed for your car insurance, you paid for her prenatal care. i HATE you. all the love i felt for you has turned into soo much hate it hurts. how DARE you get mad at me for finding out the truth. u stole my cell phone, tried to ruin my life but guess what, you didn't. i feel sorry for you actually, your stuck with that chick and all your kids from multiple different women, destined to be a broke barber for life but I'm still young. i sill have my life to live. I'm so glad i learned when i did, before i became the next baby momma. all the money and things you took from me, you can keep that. you obviously need it more than me.

Today has been an unexpectedly bad day. The room got really hot last night (useless A/C unit), so naturally I just had nightmares. You came back to me, and we were cuddling in bed when I asked if you would give us another chance. You said no and left again, and it was horrible.

I'm going out with friends tomorrow night. I haven't gone out in months, so I'm excited. I think I'm gradually transitioning to that point where I don't miss you as much as I just miss being with someone. I miss being hugged. I miss having someone to talk to. I miss having that special connection to someone, where you feel like there isn't some kind of barrier in between you two and you can just be yourself all the time, good or bad. I feel like I'll never be in another relationship again. I've never been popular with guys. I don't really have people skills to begin with. All my friends are pairing off and getting engaged, but I'm just stuck here alone. I have so many relatives who never married or had a long-term relationship (and not because they didn't want one) that I feel like it runs in the family.

My friends sometimes ask me why I put up with you and how horribly you treated me. Heck, your friends asked me that. It's because I didn't want you to leave me. I was so desperate to keep you around that I would have sacrificed anything, and I did give up a lot for you. But I ended up losing you anyways. If giving my best wasn't good enough, how can I expect someone else to want me?

Today, I am still thinking about you, but not in a bad or good way. I am just happy that I don't have to worry like i use to when I was dating you. I am so so happy those days are over. I really hope you are happy with your decision and enjoying your life. I am not bitter about it for some reason becuase wether I meet someone now or later, it really not about that. It's about ME and enjoying what I do best in my life. Not you!

2 steps forward and 3 steps back...

i thought i was making progress. but i miss you so much today. i miss calling you at work to hear your voice, i miss sitting in bed eating leftovers and watching * * * * movies. i miss the smell of your hair on my pillow in the mornings.

i miss your smile and the way you laughed at the stupidest things. i miss the way you asked me the meaning of words you did not understand.

it hurts that you are so close but yet so far. i wish i could kiss you on the bridge of your nose, and arrange your hair, and wish you a good day ahead.

but i cant. time will replace everything, all these memories wont hurt so much, but my god time will never replace you. i imagine you growing old with such grace, turning into a beautful mother and a wonderful wife, and it saddens me to think it wont be with me.

to my beautiful little J, i wish you all the happiness and joy for as long as you live.

Well. Here are my thoughts for the day. What we had ran its course. Not every relationship is meant to last. Sure, we had fun times and no one can ever take those memories away from me. But what's the point of holding on so tightly to someone who chose to walk out of my life? Who chose to treat me with such disrespect countless times. I compromised myself for you, I gave you many chances, I continued to love you after you knocked me down time and time again. So what do I conclude? I have serious issues with loving myself and I look to others for validation. I need that feeling of attachment to feed my ego. I would have stayed if you would have continued to go along for the ride, which is all you ever really did, right? You were there but you weren't. I only ever saw you. You were always looking past me.

So I'm not going to say anymore "I hope you're enjoying your life now" or "I hope you're doing well" because obviously you are. And you were never the kind of person to dwell or be miserable for too long.

I hope I can start enjoying my life now. I hope I can start doing well. Because I'm really tired of feeling this way over a ghost of someone who never really cared about me anyway.

I gave you the best for over 9 years. Everything you ever needed. I was your emotional rock when you felt you couldnt do it on your own. Where are you now that I need you? All of this seems so unfair. You're done school, starting a life that you always told me I was to be a part of. Where am I? How does it change so quickly? The plans you said you thought about so much? Why is it that everything you ever said seems now to be a lie. I stayed true to everything I said I'd do. I didn't ask you to promise the things you did.

If this was a lesson I was supposed to learn, why did it take almost 10 years to learn it? How do you bounce back from this?