Post here instead of contacting your ex!

While I'm at it...

I am still mad that you checked out that girl at the bookstore and at Macaroni Grill like 4 years ago

im ticked that you openly flirted with my BEST girlfriend saying how hot she was, how her lips were made for kissing and then afterwards asking me for a threesome with my own best girlfriend!

you flirted with your customers at work and you thought you were some kind of god to them

You are so completely unlovable I just cant believe Ive loved you at all after what you did to me

I guess because I was a naive, young little girl that had no idea how a big bad wolf could be

You constantly checked women out, totally in love with two bachelorettes fantasying about them!

Me finding searches on your computer of actresses all the time that you fantasized over

you not wanting sex with your own wife

you never touching me, never looking at me, never complimenting me when i went out of my way to get my hair and makeup and nails done and all dolled up for you

you never appreciated me, now im not yours anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT

I have to get off this board. Sadly, enough its bringing me pain.

I hate to leave the good people here, but ugh. I feel INSANE!

And the fact I can... type my insanity here... AKA my love for him...

Maybe I am not closing up my wound. Maybe if I don't talk about him, or read other people stories. My healing process can sped up. I don't know what to do anymore to be honest.

I think about him all the time.

I try to be busy. Maybe I am being overly busy? But he's always in my HEAD. Always in my heart. I gotta stomp him out. I fear if i stay on this board I will break NC.

Well I will always lurk, but I need to stop talking about him... I wish I knew what to do.

Maybe I am not closing up my wound. Maybe if I don't talk about him, or read other people stories. My healing process can sped up. I don't know what to do anymore to be honest.

I try to be busy. Maybe I am being overly busy? But he's always in my HEAD. Always in my heart. I gotta stomp him out. I fear if i stay on this board I will break NC.

Well I will always lurk, but I need to stop talking about him... I wish I knew what to do.

i kind of know what you mean. I feel the same. I think i need to try and think about other things instead of reading about relationships/breakups/missing/hurting etc. I love ENA, i have done for years and years but i feel i need to leave for a few days.

I will be back

the best thing about ENA is that you are here when ever you need it

This is the email that I have been editing for about a month now. Constantly adding and taking out. I really want to send it to you but then I have to think to myself....what would this accomplish? I don't want you back. I just want it to end on good terms. But maybe some things are better just left alone. It's been over. Is me sending this email doing anything but letting you believe I'm still that weak girl you had control over?

It ended the night you walked out and never spoke to me again. I wish you could have at least hugged me goodbye but that would have just created more problems. Maybe it was better for you to do it in the cold way you did. I've worked so hard on my NC, is it really worth it?

--

Hi.

So its been a while. I hope you have been doing well.

I want you to know that I do not hold any negative feelings toward you. I am at the point in my life where I feel hanging on to negativity is counterproductive and I don't want to be bitter. I have too many good things going on right now to feel that way.

Admittedly, I am bothered that we couldn't end on good terms but there wasn't much I could do at the time. You were someone I loved and cared about immensely and shared my life with for some time. Above all, you were my best friend and after all was said and done, I feel I owe it to myself to at least attempt to end things the way I want them to.

With that said, I have nothing negative to say. No anger. No hate. In fact, I am grateful for what we had, I'm glad to have experienced it. Obviously I cannot account for you, but I can wholeheartedly say that I did truly love you. It was part of the reason why it was so hard for me to walk away. Honestly, I wasn't ready to let go but after the initial emotions subsided I could see that you leaving was the best thing that you could have done.

I don't regret our relationship. Up until the end, I was happy with you but at a certain point I think we both realized it wasn't going to work. I just didn't want to admit it.

I feel that I evolved a lot in the time that we were together, and I came out with a very valuable lesson that I reflect on. So thank you. Thank you for all you showed me about myself, the new experiences you opened up to me, and for the memories you have left with me. I am choosing to keep the good ones.

I genuinely hope you find what it is you are seeking in life.

Brie - still miss and love you close to 2 years later. It's a different love though. The love that will never be rekindled again, and it only hurts when I think about the lost opportunities. I am sorry.

Anne - I am sorry for leaving you. I just can't deal with that emotional stuff.

Future - I hope I meet a nice girl sometime when the time is right.

I'm at that point where I'm kind of grossed out that we ever had sex. I seriously hope you are completely over me because the thought of you being sentimental turns me off so much. Please don't try anything weird on me, please! and definitely don't come visit me. I am so paranoid that you are going to be weird and try to find me or something. ugh please please please don't.

You are going to be my last creepy (ex)boyfriend with mental problems.

In 2012 I want to stop having sex with people I later regret having sex with. Only amazing guys from now on. I've finally dealt with my self esteem issues and now I see so many great guys around me!! please don't be creepy anymore...I really hope you are being normal and happy because I don't want to be reminded of my past.

I hope you get that. I just feel gross and violated when I think about you. Please leave me alone.

I feel so stupid, all this time there were so many better options and I made the worst decisions. I really regret being so self destructive. I could be in a great relationship right now but instead I'm barely learning how to be normal.

Ugh, I'm sick. So sick. Stayed home from work yesterday and today. I really prefer being at work because I've just been sitting here, blowing my nose, coughing, and thinking about you. Wondering what you're doing. If you're okay. If you miss me.

I shouldn't have ended things. The way I did it was terrible, telling you to pack your things and go before I got home from work. I'm sorry. I miss you.

I feel a bit like this too. Sometimes it helps with all the support but sometimes it just makes me think of him even more. I dont know. Im gonna stick around a while longer.

UGH. Thats it. Just want to say UGH. Fed up of feeling crap now. Its over, properly over. You have someone else. If you truly loved me, you wouldnt have treated me like * * * * and you would be here now. Simple. I have to stop thinking of you. I must

UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH. BED. Night.

After everything I have done fro you and having your kids you decide that you are a selfish b*****d and need to enjoy your life. I supported you for 7 years and you just saved your money for yourself. You degraded me in front of people and blamed me when things went wrong.

I reasearched after you left and relized you were narcisstic and in all those years I bent backwards to make things work between us. I put up with your mental and physical abuse and you never gave me sympathy even when I was ill.

You are and will always be a user and loser.

I woke up from my nap just now and had a realization: you're happy. All of this time, while I had been so busy telling you what I needed, you had also been telling me what you needed, but I wasn't really listening, or I didn't believe it was what you really needed. Maybe, if I had just listened and given you what you needed, we'd both be happy now. From what little I know of your activities since the breakup, you're getting outside, you're seeing friends, you're participating in hobbies. You're not sitting stagnant on my couch anymore, wondering why the heck you're there.

Do you remember that last week before we broke up? We were in the kitchen making dinner, and you asked what was on my mind. I told you I didn't want to talk about it because I didn't want to cause a fight or hurt your feelings. You were surprised at that and asked again. I repeated myself, and then I added, "I will say this, I'm worried about you."

And I was... oh, I was worried about you. You seemed depressed and unhappy. You were so inactive. All you ever did was surf the internet, watch television, or play on your smartphone. You weren't the guy I remembered anymore. I could tell you resented me, and I resented you for not doing anything about it. But the answer was staring me right in the face. You had told me over and over and over where you wanted to be. You didn't even say you wanted to be there without me; you wanted to be there with me. But it is where you wanted to be either way. I don't know why I didn't listen. I'm sorry I forced you into a situation that made you so miserable for so long. That isn't how I should've treated someone I love.

I'm so relieved that you're finally where you want to be, and you're taking care of yourself, and you're being you again. I hated the shell of yourself that you'd become.

I won't lie. I wish I was with you, so I could see you happy again. Gosh, I missed seeing you happy. But I'll take solace in knowing that you are, and I'll hope that you continue to be.

With all my love always...

Oy.... I wanted to play poker with you tonight online I hadn't logged in quite some time actually but suddenly you wanted to play me and I ignored you and now I am deleting my account. It was a tough,tough thing to do since that was our thing playing poker together but I just couldn't do it anymore. I almost felt sick but I know in order to heal I must sever all ties with you and that includes online poker even if it's virtual it still counts as contact and I must let you go..... Go with your girlfriend play poker with her but leave me alone I did like our poker games back when we dated but that was then this is now.

I really thought I'd never regret dating you, but I do. I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing.

I really feel so stupid for putting so much effort into a relationship I didn't really want to be in. It's hard to find it in myself to forgive myself. You gross me out almost as much as my other exs. I feel so grossed out by the fact that I've had sex with so many gross guys. What was I thinking?

The whole time I thought it would make me feel desirable and beautiful but who was I kidding? It's not an accomplishment to get hit on by ugly guys...not that you're ugly but I really think I should do better. I keep missing out on the good ones who actually seem normal because I am weird. I need to stop....

I feel like my whole life has been a waste so far. I never did what I really wanted to do.

You don't know the real me and I don't care anymore. I'm glad I got out.

Dating sucks and everything gets old so quickly but it is 100000000x better than being with any of my exs. I wish I could just pretend none of it ever happened. Can't I just push a big erase button and make it all go away? It's not fair, now that I'm out of my horrible life I know there is a much better world out there. It's not the real me. I wish I didn't have this weird past. I hope no one ever finds out.

oh, and you are definitely abusive. That is another thing that completely repulses me.

How could I have been so pathetic?

So a couple of days ago I got mobbed.

Phone taken and everything. On top of that. My lovely parents didn't show any shred of concern and mum even blamed things on me. LOL. It sometimes makes me laugh how cold my parents are.

I was kinda feeling upset that day bc it seemed so far 2012 has been going crap but you know what?

In a way it's good that I got my phone taken. Thinking on the positive side-----

Now I can finally change my number.

Which I've been wanting to do for a long long time. I have always just brushed it off.

But now perfect opportunity to start afresh. So you can finally stay out of my life for good.

Bye.

Brie - still miss and love you close to 2 years later. It's a different love though. The love that will never be rekindled again, and it only hurts when I think about the lost opportunities. I am sorry.

Anne - I am sorry for leaving you. I just can't deal with that emotional stuff.

Future - I hope I meet a nice girl sometime when the time is right.

Hey I hope you're doing well! I remember reading your posts alot when I was on this forum more frequently in the past.

Hope you'll find a great girl and that you'll be emotionally ready sooner rather than later .

Almost thre weeks of NC...I bet you thought after you blocked my number I'd try to contact you again. Well I did via email to tell you what a coward you are. You are a cop..and didn't even have the balls to talk to me in person. That says so much about YOU. I have integrity. You lost out. Big time. You can bank on that.

you know, while I was away... i tried to write to you. i wanted to... but every time i started it, I'd just crumple it up and toss it out... because why bother? seriously... why?

i look back on our past, and there's just nothing there.. my stupid mind tricked me into believing there was. that's why i got hurt so bad after all the games you played and after all the BS.... because my mind tricked me into thinking that you actually cared. but did you? no... you proved that, time and time again - and it may be silly to you, but there's 993 pages right here of people who feel the exact same way that i do.

so just understand one thing:

no, i'm not gonna talk to you. you don't deserve that. i don't want to talk to you.

we've got nothing to say to eachother. while i was gone you were out there "doing everything you ever wanted to do" and didn't even give me a freaking thought -- and you were also spending your time with whatshisface.

kind of funny how that worked out, right? back in 2009 you swore up and down to me that he was nobody, just your friends cousin who you were "helping out" and "pretending" to like... now here it is all this time later, and you can't seem to get enough of the guy.

but, it is what it is... and today in my recovery - i can finally brush it off and not give a crap.

5 days of NC since I wished you a Happy Birthday. Then you told me you were already "talking" to someone and it's only been 2 months. I wish you well. I hope you find what you are looking for, but I doubt it. I feel sorry for the person's life you are about to mess up. YOu are needy and an attention hore who can't learn to live by yourself. If you got over our relationship like that, then why they hell would I ever want to friends with someone like you in the future? To throw away what we had like it was yesterday's news or an old newspaper is beyond me. How you went to being so caring to now just cold. I am glad I see you for the little boy that you are. You are starting to seem less and less apealing to me.

I pray that god continues to remove the love that I had for you from my heart. You disgust me. You are such a disturbing little person and sick in the head. I block all the good thoughts that I had of you and replace them with all of the negative ones.

Before we hung up, I told you that I was the best thing that happened to you and you will reap just what you sow. Lieing and being sneaky. Your day will come. I will now be the best thing that ever happened to ME and to the next person that is worthy of my love.

> called you yesterday and you answered..and you weren't mean or impatient you were nice but I assume it's because that now I just don't mean anything anymore...talked to you today and you say you don't wanna talk...nice i'm sick of this I want my happy ending... you can be such an * * * * * * * I can't believe it! hot, cold ,hot ,cold god