Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Some days I miss you more than others. Sometimes I don't miss you at all but I miss Lisa and M. I want to talk to you and tell you about things that are happening in my life. Like the creepy letter I got and the trip to peurto rico.

this break up has been hard for me. I bounce back and forth between thinking you are the coldest person in the world like your * * * * * father and I am actually lucky that you ended it... then I think about the f'd up way you ended it, how unsupportive and selfish you are. The contradictions in those last few conversations. Did you meet someone else? How could you just dump me... Was it the cancer scare?

And I can never forgive you for doing this when I really needed you. You are just so so weak and lame.... Maybe you just don't have it in you to be strong, kind and loving. Maybe you are just a * * * * * like your dad. And I fortunately will not have to live the life like your poor mother.

I didn't deserve this * * * * .... I really didn't. I was so good to you and I am a really good girl. You break my heart.

I hope you're doing well at your dance competition today. You took 4th overall yesterday and i'm so proud of you. I miss you more and more everyday i wish you weren't so busy and stressed out all of the time because even though we aren't together anymore i still feel your pain like it was my own... I can;t wait to see what the future holds in store for me because i hope that you're in it with me. not a day goes by where i don't think about you and want you back but i know this is for the best right now because you need to figure out where you want to be.. I don't think i can stomach being you friend because it kills me. I don't want you as a friend i want you as what i see you as and that's so much more. I know you still hurt inside and I'm not even sure you made the right choice.. who knows? it was such a rash decision it all happened so fast, you were so unfair about the breakup yet i still continue to love you and want you more than ever. I was so content with what i had always did the little things to make you smile, that smile is now whats killing me because to believe you're happy without me rips me apart. It's my poison and my cure. I don't know why you keep pictures of us on your phone and on your camera still. Why are they only the ones of us kissing? why did your sister tell me about them.. I have so many mixed feelings and i just want to grab you and hold you tight, never let go, to tell you that I don't care what happened or what happens, all i want is for you to be here in my arms like you used to be... I Just say you'd do the same for me..

Would normally be with you tonight, I wonder if you miss me. Just burnt anything that reminds me of you, restaurent bills, train tickets ect. Sometimes I feel like you'll be easy to move on from and then other times like now it feels like it's going to be a hard long road.

Do you miss me? Not long ago you held me in your arms and smiled at me with your eyes, how could that have meant nothing. You say you 'can't do a relationship, but everything points to you not giving a **** about me.I don't know if I'll move on from this anytime soon, sure hope I do. Just want you to miss me, told me noone else made you feel like I did, still your little one.

Would normally be with you tonight, I wonder if you miss me. Just burnt anything that reminds me of you, restaurent bills, train tickets ect. Sometimes I feel like you'll be easy to move on from and then other times like now it feels like it's going to be a hard long road.

Do you miss me? Not long ago you held me in your arms and smiled at me with your eyes, how could that have meant nothing. You say you 'can't do a relationship, but everything points to you not giving a **** about me.I don't know if I'll move on from this anytime soon, sure hope I do. Just want you to miss me, told me noone else made you feel like I did, still your little one.

I feel the same way...... *sigh

I'm mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice, always apologizing for things I didn't do, for getting attached, for making you my life, depending on you, wasting my time on you, thinking about you, forgiving you, wishing for you, dreaming of you.

But most of all, for not hating you, which I know I should...

But I just can't.

I have replayed our memories so many times in my head that it has now become stale. Everything has, really. I can't say that I even miss you anymore. I do and I don't. Okay, well I mostly miss the way I felt being with you. And I miss you, as a person, as the man I loved with everything in me.

You probably think of me once in a while, how can you not? I just wish I knew what was going through your head when I texted you. I thought that maybe you needed me to make the first move but I was wrong. That rejection hurt. I need to keep telling myself that you just didn't want to be with me anymore, plain and simple. Something about me was just not enough for you. I'll never know the real reasons. I'll never know what I did wrong, other than my own speculations. And what was it? That I was too good to you. Hm, it's crazy how that can actually be a downfall.

I think you have emotional issues. I really do. And I think by now, at your age, you are who you are and thats it. Your upbringing sculpted you into who you are and you might go on your "best behavior" for a month or two, but eventually your true self will emerge. Hey, maybe you don't want someone like me. Maybe you just want to be single right now and screw around with party girls. But one day you have to face reality.

Really wish I could be completely done with this. Some days I feel like I am but then it rears its ugly head again.

I'm mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice, always apologizing for things I didn't do, for getting attached, for making you my life, depending on you, wasting my time on you, thinking about you, forgiving you, wishing for you, dreaming of you.

But most of all, for not hating you, which I know I should...

But I just can't.

Perfectly stated. Sums up all I feel.

The last email I got from you certainly made it crystal clear. You think all I talked about was my feelings and what I wanted to do... Do you not think that that is because you didn't talk to me about yours at all? Obviously there can not be any fault from you. You would never accept that maybe you could be wrong. Anyway, I've gone complete NC now. You will expect me at some point to contact you and test the waters but I wont be doing that. You see, I do realise that we are over this time. I even want it now and don't think that I can mentally or physically cope with the stress that is involved with our relationship. You are right when you say if one thrives, one stays... so we stay apart then, because we both do better that way. It's fine, sweetheart. You'll always have a special place in my heart but it won't hurt anymore.

I started to use my tumblr again today. went to add you and the only picture you have posted is of kissing and you saying how much you love me 2 weeks prior to you leaving me.... im still in disbelief that this is what you wanted to do... i love you still and i could never hate you, the more i try to move on the more i love you, the more i cry, the more i want you because, because it just doesn't add up. it doesn't make sense. I don't understand...

I hate u. uv ruined a whole town for me and if i could go back and make my choice again i would not choose u, i wish id never met u, all u caused me was grief. Im so glad im free again and I'm bouncing bc up to happy. I completely misunderstood who u r, but u have taught me valuable lessons about men and what i want and what to look out for and I thank u for that, its not been a waste of time. i hope u regret me forever as the one that got away. u'll never get near me again. i also hope tho that after a few more years of * * * * ing up u grow up and sort urself out

Tomorrow is your birthday... I've been dreading it for weeks. It makes me think about you, and that hurts a lot. Why did you have to **** everything up so much?!?!?! Why couldn't we have ended up like I was sure we were supposed to? How did things go so very wrong? When will ever be able to think about you without holding back tears? *siiiiiigh* I've been trying, I swear...but I just haven't been able to find anyone who makes me feel the way you did. I mis US so much.

I find you be slightly pathetic at this point in my healing. I can't stay purely angry at you for very long which annoys me but also makes me thankful for my good heart. But when I start to even border on sentimental feelings I just go through a list of your less than perfect actions. Smile. Come back down to sanity. And light my cigarette.

I wish you would understand that you need to heal. I know you think you have everything figured out but, you don't. I don't want you back in the realest sense of that, but I want to have a friendship but that is obviously going to take a while, which is good. I also wish you would be able to understand that what you are doing to this girl is going to break her also, I have no idea how strong she is but please, don't do what you did to me.

I understand you are trying to care about me as a friend. How is that going? I can't care about you without being in love with you, well, in love with the physical. I want you as my friend, but I don't think God wants us to be there right now. So, I'm not going to try. I put far too much effort into that for far too long. I will give slight head nods when I see you at church but, I'm not going to start a conversation.

Lastly, I know what I said to you last night was immature and stupid. Okay, I know. And I'm sure you're still pissed but I have asked for forgiveness and God has forgiven me.

That is all.

I miss you . . though we spent a little time together. . . i just cant get over you. . .every night i open your facebook page and look at your picture for minutes. . the time we spent together was awesome. . .irreplaceable . . . i miss u . . .wish we could be together again. . but you never acknowledged the depth of my feelings. . .dont know why i feel that you too miss me terribly. . but situations are not letting us be together. . .i'll always cherish our memories together. . . I love you .