Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I so regret ever opening my heart to you

I thought you were safe and trustworthy

Part of me feels sad for you

That you will never likely know or understand

What real love is about

You only know about infatuation and sex

And I can see now how even in your marriage

Once there was a lull in that

You disengaged from her too

Blaming her, never trying to understand

Wallowing in blaming her for everything

And now you are doing it to me

She is bitter and full of hatred

I don't want to become like her

I'm not sure how I will steer myself away

From becoming like her

But I will try and heal and

Maybe I will be able to love again one day

I miss you more than words can ever explain. I love you and its never going to change. I know you moved on and want nothing to do with me. You think Im lame and need to get a life. You have no idea how bad that hurts to have you say such hurtful things to me. The fact that you can forget me hurts like hell as well. I will NEVER forget you. You were my first love. I am sick of going through this just as much as you are sick of me contacting you everything 3 months. I want my life back before I ever met you. But I can't have it, Im a different person. Just am still very confused and hurt... Im gonna take a relaxant, brb...I can't wait until it kicks in...It helps a lot with thinking..With these relaxants, I don't think nearly as hard as I would in a normal state of mind. I just am so still not over you and I realize it has almost been a year. I know you don't want me to contact you and it killls me to know that after a yr almost, you still feel that way. I don't thinkt h youd care if I died today. I cant stop crying over you and its getting tiring. Its getting so tiring. I havnt worked in months...I miss my life with you. I can't see it without you.

Im trying though, Im trying so hard to not think about how it was and how happy you and I were at one point. And how much hapier she makes you....God it hurts...im done talking about it...goodnight

I know that moving on is the right choice for me, even though I feel heartbroken. I cannot go back to casual friends, when I've seen your face up close in intimate moments. How can I pretend that we're just platonic friends, because you want to relinquish romantic feelings? It's been three weeks NC since I last said if you really believe what you tell me that I deserve better and you want to be a friend, then wish me well, you don't have to stay in contact with me to do that. Finally you get it, we can part ways. When you said that you missed me, my ego was satisfied for a nanosecond, but it made me so angry. You made the choice, to miss me. You miss me and??? You make the choice to spend every god-damn weekend doing another activity. Then you lament how underwater you are the rest of the week. You don't care about me. You don't respect my time. You play the victim as though you cannot win and your manipulation backfired. I said, fine, you're right, I do deserve better. So weeks later, saying you "guess" I don't feel like talking and saying you miss me just makes me angry because you never reciprocated the same effort that I put in to this. You're missing my accommodating nature - you miss that arrangement? I don't want you to miss that. You will never see that person again. Leave me alone - don't contact me until you have your life together and are willing to consider my needs aside of yours.

It hurts but these Zanex will hopefully help the pain subside..I woke up this morning hoping to hear your voice again just one last time together is all I ever want. I don't mean sexual, I mean face to face, so we can talk and try to say our final goodbyes. That last day I saw you, you were not in love with me anymore and you u know I was still, so you backed off completley and that hurt me more than if you stayed in contact even if you were with someone else. I think shes very selfish for controlling you the way she does. I hear your not too close to your own family now and you change for the worse. This is what Im hearing from your older and younger sisters. Both of them... I hear this girl does not smell good and she looks trashy. I guess the heart wants what it wants but I remaine in love with you.

I know I have another man in my life. Actually several who want to be more than friends but I just can't close that hole in my heart and allow another man to try to put back together the pieces, it just doesn't work that way. I love you, I know you don't want to hear me say of word of this. But I do and you can't change that, even if you reject me 100x. I will still feel the same. I was very suicidal and felt trapped before you came into my life. You brought me back to life. You gave me the love that I only dreamed of and then you took it back. I spent pointless hours of my day not taking care of myself and just thinking about you. I can't climax the way you made me....the closeness you I had, I can't get it from anybody else. I miss us holding eachother at night and your sweet dreams wishes. I miss breakfast in the morning with you while we danced around and sang to eachotherlike 2 silly kids. I miss that voice of yours so deep and strong. I miss your since of humor so much it makes me crave to hear a joke from you.

I hope you forgive me for everything ive said and done after i found out you were moving on so fast

I hope you know that I am forever in my depths of my soul extremely sorry and regretful and I hope your love last

I hope you know I care about you and you can come to me if nobody else can help you

I hope you know Id do anything to be back with you, but its not the feelings you construe

You were my man who I was proud to be with til my last breath

You didn't feel the same way and I will until my ending death

I know this seems so strong but its so true you don't even know

I will continue you to love you until this catapillor decides to grow

Im happy I knew you even though you don't feel the same

You drugged me with ur love even though you don't even want to remember my name...=(

Its 2 hours till my b day n all I think about is you...wondering where u are.. n how ur going ...this ridiculous its my b day n I think about is u n ur petty ways..I feel as though I'm expecting u to text me n to wish me a happy birthday ... but I know its nor going to happen ..u never cared to remember a measly month and number ... my wish n only wish us to forget about u n to feel no pain from it all ...

I still hold you in high-esteem. I still respect you, and think you are adorable, sexy etc. The first guy that I actually like as a package, my ideal man. However I am letting you go...at least physically. I am holding you in my heart...and a small part of me wants you again, but I need you to show some strength for once and communicate if that is to happen.

If not, then I have learnt some very valuable things, and I thank you for that.

So today I learn from my friend that you miss me...yet its over. How silly is it for me to continue to hold onto something that isn't even gonna happen? You keep contacting me every few days, and deep down inside, I know that I shouldn't respond to you, but just the idea of communicating with you brings me some form of happiness. All of my hopes of us getting together again has now been totally shattered. The progress I made by holding onto a small dose of hope has now been revoked. It's gonna be an emotional summer for me.

It’s been almost a month, and I miss you still. I’m feeling weaker and weaker as the days pass. But not weak enough to ever be the first to reach out. All I can do is feel this. I guess there’s still hope left inside me like the last traces of venom that need to be sucked away. I know you. You’re not capable of grand gestures, you’re not capable of gambling anything to chance, especially when all you’ve ever gotten out of taking any risk is disappointment. And so saying that, there is no hope. Even if you missed me, or regretted letting me go for one single, unbearable, painful minute, you wouldn’t do anything about it. Pride, or fear? It doesn’t matter. All I know is that from the very beginning to the very end, I’ve never been enough for you to take that chance.

1) Shame you didn't take the time to text me yesterday. You knew I would have loved to receive one. Shame that you don't care. Shame that apparently it's only about one thing. With this I am not going to waist any thoughts on you anymore (or at least I'll try).

2) Please understand that I cannot take you with me. Believe me that I am profoundly sorry. I wish I could make the doubts go away and I wish that I was ready. I love you but it doesn't feel right. And I am kicking myself for having to let you go.

well its been three months since the break up and a couple days since you found this site.sorry you couldnt see that i posted here as a way for me to let my anger out.all i ever wanted was to make you happy. honestly you telling your mom about me posting here is something i never thought you would do. i know i got angry and posted some things out of anger. but who wouldnt get if you had your ex gfs mom post your name out in public like that. im going to continue posting here. becaue this site is like my punching bag. no matter what gos wrong i know i can always come here and vent. and by the way yeah i always felt gulty for saying your secret to your mom. if you wouldnt act the way you did i would of kept quiet. if you would of sat me down and told me ok listen this hurt my feelings and i dont like when you did this or that. i wouldnt of said anything instead you freak out on me and scare me.i try to ask you whats wrong and u dont really want to answer. u always thought i tried getting back with u but all i ever thought was that there is something wrong.and your mom said i betrayed your trust but trust me. no one here has a clue to who you even are. im sorry about this. but i did feel used. i know you gave me things but i feel like u guilted me into buying some things. all i ever want was for you to show me you care for me as a person. i mean there was a time where i was working three jobs. and i was trying to help out my famly. yet u made me feel bad that i couldnt afford the computer. at the end i still got it for you. i didnt get mine till a month later just to make you happy. i always put you infront of me. now its time that i thin about myself. the way you been doing all this time

It's getting harder not to call you... but easier at the same time

I haven't seen you in almost a month. We haven't had a conversation in two weeks. Our conversation was about getting together have a conversation about what happened so I could ask you my questions. But I guess since neither one of us has made the effort to get in touch again that we really don't want to talk? Or we're just not ready? I don't know what to think.

Every day I don't hear from you hurts. Because it means that you really wanted this. I thought you were just confused and needed your space and would figure it out in time. But now that hope fades more and more each day. I think about what you said. You said you still look for my car in the parking lot every day. I try to find comfort in that. That I at least made a small impact on your life so that you do think of me. And you miss me... I know you do.

But you left because you didn't think you loved me. So I guess I didn't make that much of an impact. And that's what hurts the most because I love you.

How did it come to this? How could I have gone from being the love of your life to something you just discarded. You always said I am the only one for you and always will be. You said you still loved me, you missed me. So why the hell has this happened? Why didnt you fight to sort it out?

Hi Confused. I would have been surprised a week ago to know I would feel this. I suppose it depends on how your ex treated you. Mine behaved very badly around the break-up, and whilst I was intially shocked and hurt, it's looking more to me that this was when I got to see the "real him". I've been told not to think about the good times, but to remember those things he did which destroyed the relationship. If I think of the good times, I can see now that it was an act, and I just feel foolish and dirty.

Oh the way mine handled the whole thing was disgusting. I wouldnt treat a dog the way he treated me. But I still only seem to be able to lament over the good times.

And yes I too feel utterly foolish. That I swallowed all his lies.

same way i feel. i was treated like i was the worst person in the world, yet worried about her for so long

Hi Confused and Ferna. Maybe I am starting to get some self-respect back and realising I deserve a lot better than I got from him. Last night when I was talking with a friend and her husband, told them about something the ex and I had argued about and which I felt really contributed to the breakup. The ex told me that I was being unreasonable. Last night my friends told me that I had not been unreasonable, and the husband said he wouldn't even consider doing that to her. They both saw the situation as I had which was validating for me. Confused, during the course of my relationship, I got to see a lot less of my friends. Originally, this was because I got lumped with caring for his children while he was late coming home from work and the like. I can see now that had I maintained my friendships, I would have been in a much better place within myself. When this particular behaviour came up originally and I did have a lot of friends and better self-esteem and confidence, I stood up to it, and was prepared to walk away from the relationship. It stopped for a while, but then when it did restart, I had begun losing myself. He had criticisms of every friend I ever had, and now I can see why. Good riddance.

him and I talked...and Im not as much upset about my live in relationship gone bad as much as the man I fell in love right after him...=(

We both decided to stay in touch but not be seeing eachother anymore. Him and just can't be in the same room together without having sex,

which sucks...Because I just want to make love to him and work things out. He wants to be with me one day, possibly but he needs time to think

and be alone but we all know what that means...it means im not the one..=( I am having the hardest time without him=(

Hmmmm it's been what, seven months or so since we last spoke? Well, I'm obviously over the whole boohoo broken heart phase. But you are still a disgusting person. Even now I just am in disbelief at how awful you were. Absolute trash. I still long for the day I find out you've died from an overdose. P.S. You owe me a grand, you thieving, cheating, narcissistic, air headed, self-centred, drug addict slag.