Post here instead of contacting your ex!

3 months later and im still trying to figure out how to get over you... i think im just waiting for august... till u see her and for to know that its over... ur gonna be with her, ur gonna be around her arms but not me... its so stupid why im even holding on to you.. i know u did love me.. i think.. ur eyes, u felt so distant from me.. i think for the last month i knew it was over and all the time u were saying good bye n so was i... ur eyes... i cant even remember what u look like anymore.. i there is just distance \.. u protected ur heart n u never let me in ...ur eyes...

i love you too much to let you go.. but if its the only way to be with u truly then i must let u go n set u free... one day we will come back n maybe by then u know who u are.. i remember when u were in my arms n for once i felt truly connected to you... it was no lie and i gave a part of me to you.. i love you so much n if that means ur with somebody else and your happy then i have to let u go gracefully. i have to... its the only way i could even have a possibility with u ...and to find acceptance n freedom.. i have to let you go... u are wit her... i wish to find relieve and satisfaction...

its ok to love her .. i understand now... its ok, i will find my own to save me but for now i am my own knight

Sometimes, I miss you too, but now I don't have any confidence that kissing was something you wanted to do me or something you felt obligated to do. What exactly am I missing now, a facade? I do miss you and today I was moving on from you and now at night, it's tough...I had hopes for us. I gave you a chance regardless of your constraints and I tried, I really did.

I don't understand why you keep pulling me in, and pushing me back. Just the other day you stood there, looked me straight in the eyes and told me you loved me and you were willing to make it work any way possible. You told me it made you sick to your stomach for even just thinking of me with another woman. Yet, yesterday you contact me and tell me you want nothing to do with me anymore? (again?) And that you want to be left alone for a long time?

You say that you need to let me go and get your priorities straight. So your priorities consist of having wild drunk nights at your new place? What the hell? Roman told me yesterday you were wanted to go hangout at his place with your friend and have some drinks? As soon as he found out you were going to be there he canned the whole idea. And I'm glad he did. What the hell do you want Mary? You said it yourself. What's going on between us isn't supposed to be happening. I completely agree. But why don't you want to make things work? Why have you kept pulling me in close, then throwing me away over and over these past few months? I've been so depressed and down I can't even eat correctly. I've told you this before. You have 0 damn clue what is right infront of you.

I'm done with these games Mary. To be honest. I have no idea why we ended and why we aren't together. I've given you ample amount of examples and reasons why I want you, and want us back together. But you do not listen. You will not find anything as close to what I have to offer. It will be half as good or less. There's someone out there that will love me so much that even when crap hits the fan they will still want to be together and work things out. Quit contacting me telling me you want to see me. It was a mistake to drop what I was doing all those times to go see you and listen to your lies and how you want me back. Because two days later you will tell me the exact same thing. You don't want me anymore.

I've told you time and time again. I just want my B back. But not anymore. You've hurt me so much I'm forcing myself to move on. No matter how much it hurts. I've disconnected all relations with you in any way I could. Even something as seeing your face on facebook hurts. But it needs to be done.

I hope you realize what you're losing and grow up. Maybe someday down the road we will meet again. Because I do love you. From the bottom of my heart and soul and I always will B.

By the way.... One last thing.

Party girls are a huge turn off. Grow up.

It's so weird to know

Through your own admission

That you were checking through

My internetting

Why????????

My friends think you were trying to

see if I had somebody else

I finally realised something today

I've known for a while

Despite your desperate need for

the other women

You are even jealous of

My Little Dog

The one you gave me as a pup

Who you knew I would love forever

I don't think I will ever understand you.

Wanted to tell him how much he hurt me...how annoyed I am that he got involved with me again, if he knew he didn't have time for me / for a relationship. That part of my is appalled by the callousness, and that I feel like he's a stranger. Also...I miss his cat. I miss his cat more than I miss him right now. I had wanted him to never contact me again....but I couldn't do it. Part of me does not want to lose him, even though I am angry right now, upset, butt-hurt.

So I heard each day was supposed to get easier. It's getting worse.

I thought that hanging with friends was supposed to take my mind off you. It doesn't.

I thought I was this independent person who never needed anyone. Then I met you.

I never imagined feeling love like this. But I have.

Everyone's telling me to move on; you're not worth it; I'll find someone better. But you're the only one I want.

I thought it would take more for you to 'fall out of love' with me. But it hasn't.

I have other guys telling me they don't know why you let me go. So why did you?

I would do anything to get you back; I would change my negatives. But you won't give me the chance.

You're telling everyone your life is great. Did I ever mean anything to you?

Sometimes I just want to kill you for making me feel like this. But I at the same time, I love you.

I thought you loved me. But you don't.

Hey just to say

I've realised I am ready now and

so looking forward now to

Meeting other men and enjoying life

I'm wondering what it will be like

To be with people who don't have

All that mess, hatred and resentment

In their lives caused by themselves

And actually, what will it be like to

Go out with guys who can attract

Women for what they have genuinely

Going for themselves

Unlike you who puts on the mask

of being such a nice guy

When really

You're just shallow, a sleaze and

B O R I N G

Finally, you're ready. Can I ask you out now? You're a catch and a half lady!

I feel like recent contact has put me back to day 1. Thank you for that. I was doing so much better when I just plain hated you. I want to hate you again, and in a way I do. I can't stand being around you at work. I'd look for a new job, probably even move to a different city to get away from all of the familiar places, but I can't deal with that kind of stress right now. You succeeded in keeping me stuck. You strung me along and I felt stuck. I didn't want to leave so I allowed you to do this. And now that we are done, I feel even more stuck. Stuck at work. Stuck in my personal life. Back to being stuck on you. You suck and I hate you.

My only solace is posting here. I have nowhere else to turn. It's helpful for sure, and the support is amazing. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. I tried to stay away, to get outside, and I did for most of the weekend, but that didn't result in me feeling any better. You've turned me back to day 1 and my only outlet and source of comfort. Looks like I'll be back here for some time again now. Thank-you for putting me in this place. I'm tired of games. I'm tired of you. I'm tired of loving you still and the anguish that brings. My only hope is that some day I will never have to set eyes on you again, never hear your voice, or sense your presence. I want rid of you completely. No friends in the future, nothing. I want to erase all memory of you. Until our time together I've not regretted anything in my life. I've chosen the path of growing and learning from my experiences. But not this one. You have taught me pain and anguish. I regret ever meeting you, I really do. If there was one moment in time that I could go back to, it would be attending that interview where I now work with you. That's when we first met. I would turn the interview down and go for one of the many other possibilities available at the time. I can't, but I sure wish I could.

Hi B,

I miss you lots. Yes I sure do. I cannot believe how much of myself I sacrificed while in our relationship - and it was never things you wanted me to sacrifice. You loved my independence, my strength, how fun I was. Somehow I slowly slipped out of that and became more and more clingy and made it sound as if being strong and independent was a struggle that I needed to "work on".

Well I'm getting my old self back. The one we both loved. I wish I could be this girl for you now. But, I need to keep working on myself because I'm still not stable. I have her some days, other days I fear (if we were together) that I would fall back into my clingy and visionless ways.

I DO think we can be together once I've got a hold of myself again - if you have learned how to love yourself too. I hope you feel that way also. I really really do. Time apart now is needed, and I'm not repairing myself for you (its for ME!), but I still want to reconcile someday. I just can't do that while we're together. I think you knew that, and well... I guess you said these same things to me. Reconciling would be awesome if we could fix our problems - and that could be 4 months, 6 months, years from now. We can't focus on WHEN that will be because it will restrict our personal growth.

I'm supposed to give up on us. I probably will, slowly. I'll start to date other people, I'll start to like some of the guys, I'll get burned, I'll burn some of them, I'll find someone else. But until then, I will always love and long for your return.

I keep thinking that when you get back... in two months from now... maybe I can try then to win you back. But then I think - that's enough time for ME (I think so anyways) but how will you be? Will you be ready? Will you have had enough time to chin up a bit? I don't know. You probably don't know either. So while hoping that I'll be in your arms again sooner than later is a nice thought, I know that it could take much longer - maybe never.

Oh boy. I miss you a lot. I miss your smile. Stay beautiful, okay (or handsome!)? There's so much good you've got going on for you, I hope it always stays.

Love,

Luca

P.S. How the heck have so many people been doing NC so LONG!? Its been TWO WEEKS and it feels like an eternity. I can't imagine getting to two months! Ha!

I had to do it for 5 weeks back in February/March, and it felt like an eternity. Cried every single day for those 5 weeks, and he is never going to know that. This is why I've had enough. I have been forced into NC yet again, and there has to be a line drawn in the sand.

How are you doing?

I'm really genuinely wonder how things are going in your life.

If you are wondering how I am doing I can tell you I'm not allright now.

Besides the fact that I miss you , there is so much insecurity in my life.

It's a good thing for you that I will not bother you with that.

In the short amount of time we spend together you said you would always be there for me.

Well, darling, we all know that's a promise you can not make let alone keep.

Though right now I really wish it would be true.

I really wish I could just call you up and tell you everything.

I wish you would put your arms around me and kiss me and tell me it will be all right.

What would you do if I would turn up in your life in this state?

Would you be there for me?

I don't have the guts to find out.

You keep doing this to me! This time, I need to accept the reality. You claim to be my friend, offer nothing in terms of promises and then when I ask if the door is closed, you balk at me. When I tell you I need space, you don't understand why. I know it's over, and I feel like it is finally this time, but I just want to know this, why do you want to stay in touch with me?

How did things become so *'d up between us? I don't understand it given what we had. I know you felt it too, you even said so on numerous occasions, but you also seem comfortable that it just wasn't meant to be. I don't buy that. Relationships require work, and when they're something you believe in you're willing to put forth the effort. You just gave up putting in any effort at all. I'm trying to not obsess any more but it's hard. I'm truly sad, heartbroken, and now teary eyed.

---snip----

Relationships require work, and when they're something you believe in you're willing to put forth the effort. You just gave up putting in any effort at all. I'm trying to not obsess any more but it's hard. I'm truly sad, heartbroken, and now teary eyed.

What he said.