Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I loved you more than anything else in the world. I loved your family and your son. We were planning good life together. Even your parents were saying we were made for each other. BUt you narcississm and obsession with perfect relationships killed everything. Your be-there for me-but-don't bother-me until- I call-you -attitude destroyed everything. You were saying that you've never loved anyone as much before, but your greed killed everything. I'm glad I had power to walk out, but after 4 months I'm still hurt. I hope you have fun with your new girlfriend and she makes you happy. I love you but Thank God who helped us to break up. I wish one day you wake up and realize that people cannot be judged by their bank account and that you can't judge a person after the only argument we had. No one is perfect and I know I can do better than you. Enjoy your miserable and cheap life.

Wow, the last 2 days are a real draw back. Life is good. I am getting to know quite a couple of good looking girls. Don´t really care about them atm. I have been browsing through old pictures...that was like the worst idea ever. Didn´t know there were so many out there on god damn facebook. It really hurts seeing this like only a couple of month earlier....

I still miss you, and want to know how you are but on the other side, I know it is over and I have to move on. Seeing you being happy won´t hel me in my situation. Seeing you making out with others surely won´t help me either. I want to hate you but I simply just miss you. I should totally make a break of all that facebook madness. I feel bad for blocking your sister and your best mate, so that they don´t see anything on my site.....I feel bad for having both of them on ignore on skype as well....though I know they won´t contact me eitherway....for what? I actually don´t want to have you in my live nor participating in my life by seeing pictures or hearing stuff from your friends. I feel bad for that but I know it is the only way for me. The only reasonable way to get over you is forget you....and one big part of that is forcing myself to move on (which I do) but I whish it would be with you. I have to beat the strong desire to reach out for you, because I know deep inside me you don´t want to have me in your live anyway. It really sucks having to write that bachelor thesis now....I can´t concentrate on many days and I was doing it for you....which doesnt make it easier. I just wish one day I can move on, get full on with my life and get better in many ways. I like my life but there is room for improvement, but that has to done for myself and thats exactly why i blocked my photos for all your friends.....because otherwise I know you could see them and then I would only do it for you....to show you how great I am doing. Still I am sorry for that, but it´s for myself!

So today I decided to shut the door on you. On us. To finally move forward. And I felt good about it. Then guess what happens? You e-mail me out of the blue. Talk about a shock. I read your e-mail and I'm not sure what to make of it. Part of me thinks you're being condescending again and part of me thinks you actually care. I just don't know what to do. Should I e-mail you back? Or not? My friends say to give it time to think over, so I'll do that. *sighs* I was all set to burn your letters and give away some items...this has set me back some. I just want to be over you, once and for all.

Burn the letters.

Thats what you wanted to do right.

Don`t let this change you.

Everything you said to me was a lie wasn't it. You never had any real desire to make it forever and when push came to shove you bailed. You think that something is better around the corner but eventually you will realise that you had something special that you can't replace. Yes I'm angry because you hurt me so much. I know you don't care but part of me wants you to regret your decision every day of your life as you see me happier and happier as my life becomes wonderful without you. Yes i miss you and want to contact you but when I really think about it, why would I want someone like you in my life anyway who cannot commit to anything.

You're fat, have a mahoosive round head, look like you have 82 teeth, you have a mans body and you look like an old lady already even though you're only 22. Do I miss those fat rolls and that tiny spotty bum? naah... joke's on me for ever having been with you. Ugh! Goodbye Hunchback of essex...can't believe I brought you to Europe and made you the talk of your little village. Good luck without me mate! And learning french is a big no-no with that dyslexia of yours. sob.

I miss you again today.

You did a wrong thing hun.

You`ll look back one day and wish you did it different.

Im sending your stuff to the charity shop today.

I know you dont need it.

Ill think about you on the way to the shops.

And home.x

I wish I could just tell you how special our two years were to me. I love you more now and we haven't conversed in over a month. I'm not mad,I'm not hurt,I'm just sad.

Thank you for everything, I don't have any hard feelings.

I miss you sooooooooooooooo much

Love always

Me

We both set out to accomplish the same thing. You were stronger, less emotional and more detached than I was. All this because you cared a lot less. You had the power from the start. I made excuses of why I wasn't taking care of what I needed to. I know they were excuses. I should have been stronger. As it stands I wasn't, but that didn't mean the fact I felt you cold, the fact I saw you pulling away while never having the courage to say it to my face, the fact you couldn't commit to anything, give me a genuine compliment or even make me feel wanted...THE FACT I SENSED YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME OR CARE ABOUT ME...DIDN'T affect every part of my life.

IT DID. The WERE REAL feelings! My suffering when you left me WAS NOT A * * * * ING ACT! The fights, the pointless arguments, the rejection....ALL of it affected me to the core while you were able to go on about your life, detached and only mildly affected. I think sometimes they were actually your way of just releasing your anger. ME? I couldn't sleep at night. I couldn't work the next day. I let it pull me attention away from me to focus on how to fix our problems in our relationship and when I couldn't get anywhere I would bury it in my addictions to not have to face them because I felt it was hopeless and had no one to work with.

Should it affect me like that? No, it should have not. Was I weak? Yes. I shouldn't allow my relationship with you to affect the rest of my life. But I am not there yet. I have not reached that point where I can be as detached as you. I had not gotten to the point where I could turn off my feelings so I could concentrate on myself without taking you into consideration. And sometimes I even wonder if I would ever really want to be like that. It's something I will continue to struggle with but in the mean time I'll take comfort in knowing there IS some good in not being a completely selfish bastard and will continue to put others first when life calls for it.

But there is always another side, isn't there? At least I knew this about myself and I never denied my shortcomings to myself or to you. Most of the times it wasn't even necessary for you to point them out. You wanted me to change as much as I wanted me to change. But I do not know if I will ever be able to change this part of me. I will be satisfied if I can at least learn how to deal with my addictions, and my issues so I can live a positive life. I tried to explain that to you, but you had no intention of listening or making even the smallest of changes with how we acted with each other to help me keep my head above water. You were very inconsiderate, not just of me, but everyone around you.

How could you never see the things you were criticizing me for were exactly the same things I could turn back around and say to you? What was the point? How could I ever make you see that THAT was our biggest problem? Even when I would stop our fights, step back and help point them out? How could you not see the verbal abuse that was taking place, and why would you not want to do something about it?

How could you not understand the times I caught you in lies, hiding things, the breaking of my trust depressed me to the core? You wanted me to move past that, and act in a serious way, move in with you, when you were screwing me behind my back? When you had no intention on working on YOUR issues and regaining trust? And when I would bring this up, "I was too sensitive or always had something to complain about?"

Screw you! Who do you think you're kidding? Are you * * * * ing insane?

Even if I had my personal life together, would it have made a freaking difference if we didn't fix THOSE issues? And at the end you wanted to remain friends and simply have me accept that "it just didn't work out"? That we just "didn't work together", without you having to offer even the smallest apology for how you treated me? You're right, we "didn't work together" because it takes TWO people to make it work. I STILL believe we could have worked great together if you actually decided to put in effort. No no baby. That would have been way too convenient for you and way too desperate on my part to accept you telling me "it just didn't work out" and leave it at that.

To this day, you refuse to take responsibilities for your half of the mess. And to this day, I will deny you the opportunity to put that blame on me! You can run, you can deny it, but they are yours to carry and keep. Whether you ever face them now or later, that is up to you, but sooner or later they will catch up to you. Just remember that I was the one that understood, accepted, and still saw the good in you, even though you only saw the worst in me! I didn't ask for anything from you that I could not willingly give you.

And just because you still don't have the guts to face it and tell me the truth, it doesn't mean I am not aware: I KNOW WAS JUST A REBOUND FOR YOU! I don't even need closure from you because I already know this. I don't need to hear it anymore. You think you can find a better guy with less problems that will make you happy. I hope you do, but something tells me that guy is going to want a girl without problems as well, and at that point, I have a feeling you will realize there are just some things about you, you cannot change either, and you will then wish to settle for someone that understand you and accepts you as you are. When you get there, remember that you had that guy but you couldn't return the favor!

In the end I leave you with this. I truly do wish you the strength, clarity and mental peace to work on your end, and realize that you do not have to ignore your problems, but rather accept them and love yourself with them. Then maybe you can accept someone else's problems AND still love them...the bad and the good.

I am feeling so lost this am. No job, no wife, no best friend. You took it all away without warning. I'm feeling crushed, broken, destroyed. 3 weeks and sometimes I feel a bit better, but today I'm so lost, so alone, so hurt, so broken. Why did you do me like this? You are so selfish and cruel. You could have been so much kinder and gentler in ending this. 9 years and you cheat with a one night stand and then just pack up and move out to date other people? * * * ?!?!??! I feel so insignificant and alone. So very broken inside. No joy and no happiness. You took away my sunshine. I want to hate you but I want you back so bad. There I said it. I want my life back. You stole it and threw me away.

You are a complete looser in every way of life. You are a drunk, a verbal abuser, a con-man, a liar and a cheater. You take advantage of the people who love you the most, even your own family. I wish I never met you and gave you a chance. I am so much better than you and I think you always knew it. I hope you have a horrible life.

Everything you said to me was a lie wasn't it. You never had any real desire to make it forever and when push came to shove you bailed. You think that something is better around the corner but eventually you will realise that you had something special that you can't replace. Yes I'm angry because you hurt me so much. I know you don't care but part of me wants you to regret your decision every day of your life as you see me happier and happier as my life becomes wonderful without you. Yes i miss you and want to contact you but when I really think about it, why would I want someone like you in my life anyway who cannot commit to anything.

I like very much.

Why would you want them?

cant even commit.

Won't even try.

I miss how close we were. Before you could talk to me. You greeted me warmly and looked at me so lovingly. When a girl gets to be with you, she becomes better the rest. You look at her and only her. No other girl gets to see your thoughts or feelings. If you don't like a girl, you won't give her the time of day. Now that I'm no longer that special girl, I'm on the outside. I dont' get to see that smile anymore and it makes me sad.

I wish you weren't so cold to me. After all we've been through. I think its because you don't think you can afford to feel. You think that if you show me that you're hurting, sad or even happy to be around me I'll get my hopes up. And its probably true. In a way its a cruel kindness.

Or perhaps you have no more emotions towards me to show? You are so good at compartmentalizing your feelings you become indifferent and detached. Its so horrible to see that. I know you are feeling still, but you will not show me anymore. I have been outcast and excluded from your life and your heart.

If I tell you this, all you will say sorry and that you can't do anything. What difference would it make? So I will not tell you.

You said I gave you the happiest time of your life

And you wanted to know why I stopped doing the things you liked

But when I told you what you were doing that was hurting me

You said you loved me, but not enough to try or change

Oh man up, you don't care less or else you would at least try

Do you think it will be different with other women?

Maybe it will - this one or another might be "dream girl"

Oh, I think you will need more than one

Deaf Dumb Blind Bimbo

Successful well-off career woman

Best cook and mother who can prop

You up and feed your fragile ego

and protect your thin skin

Yes, I'm not gonna make it for an

interview let alone the short list'

So Good Luck and Have a Good Life!

Ive not written to you - or should I say here - for a long time. Where to start I guess... 21st of Feb was the last time we spoke, you rang me, I was strong as not long before you rang me - unexpectedly I might add - I was told by a work colleague of ours some more of your little mischieveous ways. Miscvhiveous? Maybe thats the wrong word... Heartless ruthless conceited premiscuos two faced wh*re seems more appropriate. Enough of that. You did what you did, its what you thought right at the time. I have just spoken to Anne, you remember her dont you? We were skyping her whilst you sat next to my parents and me in Australia whilst she was in Colorado? Remember? You said you would see her in a few months when we were next back out in Adelaide.

She just rung my parents to tell her she had delivered the still born child. It was a little baby girl. I was a mess yesterday. I had spoken with anne many times about how the baby would mean something extra special as she was convieved when yours and mine was. You decided to abort our child was the hardest thing which was also unexpected and unexplained. When I found out about the other man you had started sleeping with whilst carrying our child it made a lot more sense.

I was weak yesterday and when with my sister I saw you. In her face. Its not that you look that similar, you really dont, but because of the circumstances, I couldnt help but see you.

I wanted to ring you, talk to you. I wanted to ... involve you. I was hurting for them and for me and you. I didnt say a thing to them ofcourse. It was far from appropriate and I made small talk as best I could. I didnt contact you. You have no idea of everything thats happened. You are oblvious to so much of the past 3 months. You have tried to contact me but I was strong. I didnt cave. To be honest, I wasnt even close. Not really. All you wanted was to make you feel better. Ha! Funk that baby girl. What did you want me to say ? "Hey!! Dry your eyes! Dont worry about it!! I understand completely why you didnt tell me your were shleeping with a man 18 years older than you whilst carrying my unborn child. Its fine! Ofcourse your not a bad person! Whats that? Only 18 days aftr we got back from the trip to Australia? Yea but hey! Its not a problem, you didnt pay out 3 grand for your ticket did you ? Dont worry about it!! I wish you the best. - You aint guna f*cking get the f*cking best mind you. You aint guna get sh*t. Your little innocent act doesnt hold up too well when your rep is starting to really grow. You are going to fall on your arse and I tell you what, I wont laugh, I wont help you after all of this. I will just turn around and walk away after getting eye contact metaphorically, somwhere down the line."

I have realised that whilst I have really morned over "us" on my own, healed in the right way. Your guilt will be with you. If you truly dont have any then you have even deeper issues than I first imagined.

f*ck off.

You said two weeks ago that you hadn't had time to think as work was so busy and that you needed a couple of weeks to get your head straight. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but 'a couple' usually means two. Yet here I am and I still haven't heard a thing from you.

I'm trying so hard to be patient and understanding and give you all the time and space you need, but the fact you can't even follow through on your own words really disappoints me and makes me think that you're not the person I thought you were. Damn you for making me feel like this.

Sigh. I miss u again... I don't know what it is. .. I mean ur not the same person that is in my head .. ur different ...n in reality ur disgusting n I don't know why I can't see that.... why can't I turn off the feeling? I'm doing so much to avoid u but u keep coming back to haunt me ... why ..its not like u want me...but yet ...I don't know anymore ..sigh..I'm just exhausted ...

Almost 6 years and you give me the silent treatment... it was your words not mine, you just needed some time to digest all that has been said and done lately after I tried to change alot of things in our relationship. Well that was 7 weeks ago. Hope you are having a ball! Soulmate and genuinly love me...your words again. I didn`t do anything to deserve what Im going trough.

bye