Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I am so thankful we are no longer in contact. It took me forever to finally cut you out of my life. You are a toxic mess. Though I still think of you it is not the same. I am not longing for you but have mostly thoughts of disgust at how horrible and selfish of a person you are. It's weird but day by day my hate for you is growing. I hope one day to get to the point of indifference. You hurt me deeply but most of it was my fault for not allowing myself to see you for who you really are.

I promise you that you will never hear from me ever again. That is my Xmas gift to myself. To stay the hell away from you and never break NC. btw..I do not wish you a merry xmas...I hope your life is hell on earth. You deserve it

I'll be honest. I miss you.

I want to set the record straight and I didn't intentionally lie to you.

I can't believe you'll let gossip ruin our relationship.

I don't know what to say. Everyone says you'll come back and I have to give you time. Everyone that knows me and you says you truly love me. I wonder how you could say I love you and believe a rumor that isn't true. When you hurt, I hurt. This isn't something I can fix, there is accountability on your end too.

Hope you have a great Christmas.

I'm so angry at you. I was so good to you and all you did was take advantage of me. All the good times in our relationship were because of me. We stayed together because of me. I hope you spend the rest of your life regretting the fact that you lost someone so good to you. Thank you for showing me how much you REALLY care about me. I want to say all of this to you right now but really, what difference would that make?

It could actually be kind of fun, at least a release.

I like this idea. It's like writing a letter and burning it, except everyone gets to see how you feel.

The only problem I have with doing this is that I find that when I release my negative energy out into the world it just drives my negativity more! For example, when I get upset about something and start swearing and complaining it just makes my negative attitude stay around longer than if I were to switch my focus and find something to be happy about. So if someone like me starts to rant and rave about their ex it may just fuel their fire to contact their ex even more!

So, may I suggest that if you find that you post on this thread and feel worse instead of better then you may need to switch your focus from your ex to your present life. In my experience, the more you take your focus off of your ex and put it onto you present life (getting busy being happy) the quicker you will be able to move on with your life and not give a crap about what they are doing (or even telling them off).

But then again that's just me, if this works for you then keep ranting!

Noisy noisy Christmas...dogs barking and kids and music and the new baby and everybody laughing and carrying on, and I feel so overstimulated and I miss being able to tell you because you always understood this about me, and I hate not being able to talk to you right now. I might be able to send you this message, and it be okay, but I don't want to push it. Merry Christmas. See you next year.

I just wanted to say hi. I know you aren't a huge fan of christmas, but it doesn't stop me from wishing you a happy one. You're probably having a better one than I am. I just wish you would text me too. Plus, I really want my stuff back, and my friend asked for it yesterday and you never called him back. That's kinda douche.

You used me for sex. You wanted to satisfy your physical desires and that is the reason why you try to solve every issue we had, with the same solution: angry sex. I guess thats the reason we ended up the way we are now. We never really solve our opinion differences. Did you ever love me at all? Even though you are a girl, did you never want to be involved with me emotionally as well?

Though am a guy, why do I just feel used?

Strangely though, I miss you. It most probably might be becuase it was only yesterday that you broke up with me. I guess that there is a reason why this has happened. Only time will tell why this had to be the way it was.

I am sorry that I cant meet you today as planned to give your things back but I will give it to you once I am li'l better emotionally. For the timebeing, i have safely kept them in a bag, well out of sight from me.

Take care and hope that the best happens to both of us.

Merry Christmas

So, may I suggest that if you find that you post on this thread and feel worse instead of better then you may need to switch your focus from your ex to your present life. In my experience, the more you take your focus off of your ex and put it onto you present life (getting busy being happy) the quicker you will be able to move on with your life and not give a crap about what they are doing (or even telling them off).

This gives me an idea for a new thread....

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405230&p=5116638

I am so furious and heart shattered! All because you wanted to continue to lie about him! You are leading your family to believe I am crazy! Just so they won't know the truth about your infidelity. You are a coward. I want to call you so you know how i feel. But it won't change anything. Why is this so easy for you? But it's killing me! 12 years and this is how you treat me! You make me sick. Do you really think turning your phone off everytime your with him and saying it died, Is going to work? Are you really going to try and hide him forever? Sneaking him into your parents house at night to have sex in our bed is so disgusting! And you lie about all of it straight to our sons face! I really hope he finds out about your boyfriend. He will then see that dad wasn't the problem after all. You send me a text today, on Christmas eve no less. Trying to say you really miss me. And your sad. Your so full of it! STOP LYING TO ME DAMN !

Why did you betray me?