Post here instead of contacting your ex!

So I went grocery shopping tonight for the first time in a month...

It felt odd not throwing things in the cart for you......not picking out some angry bird stuffed animals...

It blows my mind that you are willing to give up someone you love for your own pride...

I wanna be like...dude are you freaking CRAZY....I did EVERYTHING for you...................BUT yeah, you are crazy, you're a sociopath SIGH.

Sucks knowing you can never change, you're not like most of these peoples stories of a normal person breaking up with each other and maybe getting back together

Im sitting here chowing down on my roast beef...mmm with all the works SO OOOO good!! I havent eaten anything but crackers for almost a month!

I watched Sons last night...it was AMAZING I almost cried 3x.............I felt myself really able to GET INTO IT which was AMAZING............for four years I could never enjoy tv without you...

I never realized how much WORK I put into our relationship, it was like a part time or full time JOB

Today you posted a new song...............about if your girl is gonna come back

Not sure WHICH girl that was talking about but if it was me..IF...................here's my reply to YOU!

"Irreplaceable"

To the left

To the left

To the left

To the left

Mmmm to the left, to the left

Everything you own in the box to the left

In the closet, that's my stuff

Yes, if I bought it, baby, please don't touch (don't touch)

And keep talking that mess, thats fine

Could you walk and talk, at the same time?

And it's my name thats on that jag

So go move your bags, let me call you a cab

Standing in the front yard, telling me

How I'm such a fool, talking 'bout

How I'll never ever find a man like you (you SO do that...)

You got me twisted

You must not know 'bout me

I can have another you in a minute

Matter fact, he'll be here in a minute (baby)

I can have another you by tomorrow

So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'

You're irreplaceable?

So go ahead and get gone

Call up that chick, and see if shes home

Oops I bet you thought, that I didn't know

What did you think

I was putting you out for? (you thought I was naive)

Because you was untrue

Rolling her around in the car that I bought you

Baby, drop them keys

Hurry up, before your taxi leaves

Standing in the front yard, telling me

How I'm such a fool, talking 'bout

How I'll never ever find a man like you

You got me twisted

I will have another you by tomorrow

So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'

You're irreplaceable (irreplaceable)?

So since I'm not your everything (irreplaceable)

How about I'll be nothing (nothing)? Nothing at all to you (nothing, nothing)

Baby I won't shed a tear for you (I won't shed a tear for you)

I won't lose a wink of sleep (a wink of sleep)

'Cause the truth of the matter is (truth is)

Replacing you is so easy

To the left, to the left.

Mmmmm

Everything you own in the box to the left

Don't you ever for a second get to thinking

You're irreplaceable?

I can have another you by tomorrow

So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'?

You must not know 'bout me (baby)

Matter fact, he'll be here in a minute

You can pack all your bags we're finished (you must not know 'bout me)

'Cause you made your bed now lay in it (you must not know 'bout me)

I could have another you by tomorrow

Don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'

You're irreplaceable?

It's amazing how many times you can disappoint me. I can't always put my finger on it, but you just never act like I think you can. I don't know why I'm caught between wanting you back and being disgusted by you. You're not even a good person. I honestly pity you, but I sort of think I can change you. I still want to date the person I want you to be, but not the person it turns out you are. You're hypocritical, narcissistic, and extremely judgmental. I wish I had you completely out of my head, but at least I'm no longer occupied by you.

So....

you contact me when im in NC, but you are on PoF all them times when youre being nice and xxx-ing it to me

I join PoF, look great, have made so much progress...you see me then whine at me you still have feelings for me, how im acting as if you dont, and i should appreciate that you still have feelings for me, and how you were open to getting back together...but you still send nasty emails tho and are basically unpleasant

i see that boy do you still hold onto anger - agree to talk. youre very eager to talk as in the next few mins

you ask to meet for coffee.....i agree

this was your chance to prove them feelings for me....what do you go do...

go back online on PoF...

for someone who claims theyre "not active on there" you sure are on it a helluva lot (like i believe that btw lol). and nice intent change too

thats why i cancelled on you...

ps, im talking to a guy called mark....hes nice....very nice

Well it's not the letter I would like to send him (even if I have such a strong feeling to write him something cute and short), but these are just thoughts running in my head since yesterday. Like a mini conversation in my head with him:

"Hi baby, how are you? I just wanted to know I really miss you a lot. You've been so silent these days since you called me last time. When was it? A week ago? What were you doing during this week? Did you get back with your ex? Do you live together now? I hate you so much for being such b...h with me. Why can't you just be with one woman at the time? You say you love me, but you always spend time with other. I feel that. On the other hand you would be a little bit sad (like always when you don't get attention from me), missing me. At least you would write me a short message saying that you miss me. But you don't. Does that mean that you don't miss me and just pretended all this time? I really hope you will write me soon. In a week or so. And say that you're still waiting for me coming to visit you on Christmas. Everything would be perfect. I would make it perfect. But what if you won't contact me at all? What if it would be the silent treatment? Silent "goodbye" to everything we had? What if it's the end? If you're testing if I write you and decide that I don't care about you? I need you to write me something or to call me. I want to hear your voice. I think of you every day. I dream of you.

When I get the message from the unknown phone number I always hope it's from you (or someone I loved more than you). But it never happens. And there's one more day without your messages. I'm living in total silence and hope that in time I WILL find someone else. That it's worth waiting and that man will be much more special than you. He will NEVER betray me. NEVER. So why am I still thinking of you and can't let you go away? I'm strong not to write you today, but what about tomorrow? Will I be strong enought to hold myself from writing you? I want to be strong. First time in my life. And you need to love me the way I am. At least I need to stay strong first time in my life and stay like this forever. I love you and I miss you."

I miss you baby, with every day that goes by I feel more and more attached to you than ever and although it shoudnt be that way its just how I feel.

I hope what you saw when you managed to see my facebook wasnt such an insult as it might have seemed, I dont want you to feel like Im ganging up on you, I just didnt expect you to look on there. I still love you mert, I wish we could still be friends but its just too difficult for me. One day baby, one day everything will be fine, cant wait!

Ever since you broke up with me, I haven't been myself. I've found myself angry and lashing out at people and/or objects that don't deserve it. Some days are fine, while others are just complete * * * * . Recently, the anger is just sadness and grief.

I honestly miss you more than anything, and not talking to you absolutely sucks. I'm always asking myself why I feel this way, we only lasted a week. I don't want to miss you anymore, I don't want to feel this sadness, I just want you.

I just want to get on with my life without you in it and that is impossible. Like, seriously what are the odds of someone breaking your heart and then getting a job at the same workplace 2wks later! Not only that, but you sit next too me!

I don't want to be friendzoned, I don't want to be your friend..... but what do i do? Ignore you to your face when you talk too me and then make it more uncomfortable for both of us?

Crappy spot I have myself in....

Well tonight was officially the end of me and you. Ill never speak to you again aside from the few times I am sure ill have no choice but to speak a few words with you. I look back and cant believe myself for even getting involved with you. This recovery will be easy. Much easier then my last when I was with someone who was and will always be 10x better then you in every way. I remember getting to this point with her ,how I finally gave up trying to make things work, how I finally made the decision to stop trying. It was a hard decision that looking back now. Im glad I made. Ive been trying to tell myself for weeks to make that same decision with you but my mind would not let me until now. I wish I had found this forum with her to express myself here instead of the pathetic attempts I made at telling the last person I truly loved how I feel. The crazy thing is I have been thinking about her a lot lately. Little moments , things we did. Places and times and how I felt then. I think this was my minds way of letting me know I needed to end my time with you. Letting me know how much stronger my feelings were with her then with you. How I need to find someone who made me feel the way she did. Not the way you did. So this is goodbye and on to a new life for me. Ill be much happier then you will in time. I know this and so do you deep down. And its gonna feel so good to hear about how you fell. I bet you will even try to crawl back to me when things get bad. I cant wait to shoot you down and laugh at you inside my head. But ill do it with class and respect. Something you werent able to do.

Why did you ruin my life so much? Why did you take all my social network away? Why did you steal my friends? Why can't I defend myself against this? Why does everyone choose your side? Why don't you just leave me alone? Why don't people ever feel sorry for me for losing my friends but instead feel annoyed with me for not wanting to be friends with you, while it is in fact YOU who is creating these socially awkward situations and not me? Why are you so twisted, full of games, dishonest, manipulative, controling and without any consideration for my feelings? I have had enough... Why am I so alone... Why aren't there any people for me... Why do I feel like nobody supports me...

And why, most importantly, do I still feel like a heartless person when I refuse your friend request, when I don't wish you a happy b-day and when I'm already planning not to respond to the birthday wish you're probably not going to send me anyway in 2 weeks. I've never felt so alone... I feel so, so, so, so alone...

Why am I today wondering what you are up to? I haven't done that for a long time. Why do I even hope and care that you're alright? I'm sure that you will be. Are you thinking about me? Who knows. You hurt me so much, I hope I haunt your dreams and I hope equally you will disappear from mine soon. May the morning where I don't wake up and shed a few tears for you come soon. You're far from worth it.

I've realised why I'm thinking about you - it's one of your best friends birthday "day on the booze" today and the photos and the tagging are starting to come up on Facebook. But you're not with them. Perhaps you had work to do? Last time I saw you you were looking forward to going. I can't see why else you wouldn't be with them. Oh, why do I even care! It's my stupid brain thinking that you're still so cut up about us splitting up that you couldn't face it and I doubt immensely that is the truth, how silly would that be! You've been out with mates plenty of times already! Or maybe you've found someone else and are spending time with them and didn't go because of that. Although I doubt that too, you would either take her or go alone, these are your best mates! Arghh! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Enough of you, I'm going to try and go out and have fun again tonight. But I know I'm going to miss you still. I stupidly have just looked at some old photos on FB, this was 18 months before we even got together. There's a close up picture of just our faces, cheek to cheek, wildly grinning. I think it was always destined that we were meant to be together, but perhaps not forever and that hurts so so much.

All things considered it's been a good weekend so far - thanks the few but amazing friends I have here...then a moving song, a beautiful moment of togetherness with people and friends and I found myself reaching for your hands. The realisation that all I wanted was to be able to touch, hold your hands. Do you ever have such moments? Please god give me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, please give me peace of the heart.

Gosh, how I love you. I will always love you.

I don't care how many men you've been with and allowed to make love to you. I know and feel deep inside you're not happy and still searching for your luck. You may have met some you like. Some that made your heart skip a beat, make you feel all warm inside. But you keep searching, searching, searching. How I know that it's so dangerous to presume it might be me. It will most likely be another guy. He'll be good, and honest, and handsome, and charming, and smart, and sweet, I'm sure. But if you choose him over me I'll still love you.

How I long for a moment to just tell you everything's going to be all right. How I want to tell you I'll be there for you and stay, even though you'll freak out. How I would like to offer you to hold you, if you want me to. If not, that's okay. I just want to touch you and console you for being so unhappy inside, make you feel safe and relaxed. I know eventually you'd come back to me if only I would hold on. I so love you. It's going to be okay.

I will meet women smarter, and more beautiful, and more interesting than you. But I doubt I will ever love one as much as I love you.

(God, I need to smash myself for holding on to the exact thoughts that are holding me back, I guess sometimes I'm an unforgivable romantic soul). Hmm.

I feel much better but I did a bad thing tonight... twice! I got out with friends and I was passing by your neightbourhood by car. So I drove outside your house to see if your car was there, it was. So were the lights in the house, all the rooms, so your family was there, too. And I did the same thing 2-3 hours later on my way home. I did the same yesterday, so embarassing...

So, it was Friday and Saturday night and you stayed in, you never wanted that. Maybe you were serious about being alone, staying at home and do your stuff.

I don't know if it makes me feel better that you chose the 'nothing' over me... It would be easier to understand that you want to live your life as a single, going out with friends, meeting other women.

I'm never doing this again, it was risky, I might have seen you with another girl and I am not ready for that...