Post here instead of contacting your ex!

One last thing....I have to say, even if its only here. Being in your area was a little tough. Not nearly as tough as it was in May. It was so strange being up there back then because I hadn't been there with out you in years. But this time it felt...okay. Certian things were odd. Familiar which made them feel weird, but not awful like it had. I think its good and important I went there again. I was able to be in those places that I had been with you and build NEW memories there. I no longer will reallly look at that hotel and think of it as our place. I had some amazing memories there this past weekend and I will now think of them when I go there, or think of that place. I was an important step in letting of things.

It was a bit eerie when we were driving on the highway going to get lunch and the sign read the name of the town one over from you. I think it made things a little real for me- how close I actually was to you, but yet a world away. Mixed feelings there. We were at exit 37c and your exit is 41. It was strange. I guess that's the only word I can use to describe it. However I am okay. This weekend was good for me. It put me in a good frame of mind and I'm glad. Next week is your birthday, and while there is a tiiiiiiiiny part of me that wanted to wish you a happy birthday I will refrain. I know it's not my place. I do wish you well though. Maybe that is a sure sign I am moving on again. I have let some anger so again....it was needed. I don't know if I will ever hear from you again. I don't think I wish to though.

Take care. I think I need to stop posting in here again, at least for a little while. Just focus on getting on with my life...

BABY YOUVE BEEN GOING SO CRAZY LATELY NOTHING SEEMS TO BE GOIN RIGHT

Remember we liked that song? You used to sing it to me, tho you don't even speak English, but somehow you knew the lyrics. I wonder if you even knew what it means..

BABY, THERES SOMETHIN GOIN ON TODAY BUT I SAY NOTHIN

I wonder if you picked that song on purpose, I guess that's another thing you won't tell me. So you won't say nothing to me?.

FOR THE LOVE YOU BRING WONT MEAN A THING UNLESS YOU SING OH BABY SING

This were the last words I remember you telling me before you ruined everything... Well, I still sing this song. I sang it even before I met you. When I was with my best friend, when I was with my first love, when I was with the woman I was supposed to marry, I shall always sing it. Wether you tell me truth about WHO you really are, Whether I forgive you or not. Baby I will sing sing sing. This shall be my song until the day I die. Whether the love I bring means a thing or it doesn't.

You can see the effort I am putting into bringing us back together and live out the hopes we had before. I have a renewed perspective and I promise never to take us for granted again. You have commented multiple times that you can see I am completely taken aback; completely in love with you. That no guy has ever shown you that level of adoration and love. This is what I'm willing to give you. I think our relationship is healing but I'm so scared that you are going to up and leave at any given moment. I know it won't change anything, but I want to slap that label back on us.. to be official. For you to stop referring to me as "my ex". It's like a knife through my heart every time I hear you say it.

Well, I promised not to pressure you or ask to make us official, so you'll never read this. I've noticed you have begun to "take ownership" of me again though, staking your claim of me on Facebook when other girls tried to flirt with me or be suggestive. I liked that.

And yes, I want to fill you with babies.

I am so sad and I miss you so much. I can't talk to you anymore. I really want to move on. I don't want to move on, but it's the right thing to do. You don't want to admit it but we can't be together right now, and we can't and won't be together for a long time. I'm really sad for the loss of our relationship. I miss you so much. I wish you were here and I can hug you and kiss you, but I can't take care of you anymore. I can't bear the weight of our relationship just on my shoulders. I can't be in a relationship with the way you are right now. It's so unhealthy. It's not fair to me. I really love you. I have loved you for so long, for the way you are.

I am so sad and I miss you so much. I can't talk to you anymore. I really want to move on. I don't want to move on, but it's the right thing to do. You don't want to admit it but we can't be together right now, and we can't and won't be together for a long time. I'm really sad for the loss of our relationship. I miss you so much. I wish you were here and I can hug you and kiss you, but I can't take care of you anymore. I can't bear the weight of our relationship just on my shoulders. I can't be in a relationship with the way you are right now. It's so unhealthy. It's not fair to me. I really love you. I have loved you for so long, for the way you are.

That's exactly what I want to say right now, to my ex, as well.

I'll probably see you at the concert tonight. No way in hell am I going to miss this concert just because you're going to be there.

I hope you know I'm flirting all over the place, with your friends, with random guys... Heck, I might just get wasted tonight and hook up with someone. I already have plans to stay at an apartment with 3 guys tonight, two of whom are single. Who knows what will happen?

You better miss me in the sack. You said I was incredible. I highly doubt she will do what I did for you, or as often.

What hurts the most right now is the silence...I know for the both of us its probably the best option but I can't help missing you and I'm trying to stay strong and not contact you. Its been two weeks and I can't believe I made it this long...every day has been a roller coaster of emotions. Its been such a horrible year and I'm ready to move forward but I still wish you were by my side to help me get through it...you've abandoned me when I needed you the most.

Can I ask why the language needs to be watched? I notice this as a theme throughout these forums. Why is it so bad if someone drops an f-bomb here and there or calls their significant other the c-word? I feel like censoring what we want to say restricts a lot of emotion from really getting out. But I may be in the minority here.

+1

We're all adults here. The problem is that this forum is based in the U.S., while other English-speaking countries aren't as shy about bad words and sex and things like that. It's just one of the cultural annoyances of the U.S., the censorship of bad words but not of violence. Rant over.

• Like 1

Why are you SO intent on being friends? You're hooking up with someone else now, and you tell that to me like it's no big deal. You say you assume that I wouldn't care, so of course I'm going to play it off that way. Want to know why I actually care about the fact that you're with someone else? Because I actually cared about you. Because I wasn't afraid to actually be real and give us a shot. But you never gave us a shot and then you toyed with me. So why do I have to be friends with you? Why do you show up at my house and act like everything is ok? All I can think about is you with him. Just leave me alone. I was doing fine for our month of NC, but all of a sudden you feel such a strong need to hang out with me. Just LEAVE ME ALONE.

Can I ask why the language needs to be watched? I notice this as a theme throughout these forums. Why is it so bad if someone drops an f-bomb here and there or calls their significant other the c-word? I feel like censoring what we want to say restricts a lot of emotion from really getting out. But I may be in the minority here.
Because a lot of people who come here for help find such words offensive. It is quite possible to express yourself clearly without the use of those words.

Two weeks since our last weekend together as a couple. How are you feeling now? Relief or regret? I have no idea what you are up to but I'm trying to avoid doing anything or being anywhere that reminds me of you, but everything does! I even look like you! We used to laugh when we got together at how many similar clothes we had.

It hurts knowing how close you are but I won't let myself reach out to you.

Cried all day today...thought I was doing better but I seemed to have gone backwards.....my own fault checked your Twitter when I said I wouldnt and life goes on so easy for you. Only a month ago things were doing ok and now it's all gone. I know you arent coming back but you need to know I gave everything I had to give and Im sad it wasnt enough for you. All the best I guess x