Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I honestly had so much fun at the church social without you. If you would have come, I would have been nervous and thinking about you the whole time, but you didn't come and I was laughing my butt off with everyone else. I'm glad our friends came without you. I got to spend time with them without you there and it was GREAT! So even though you will have our friends on Monday (at the BBQ I'm not invited to), I am still going to maintain friendships with our friends. I asked them if they want to hang out after church on Sundays and they said yes. You won't be available at that time, so I can still be friends with them without you. I feel much better. Monday is just one day, so have fun at your little BBQ. Our friends told me that I should crash your BBQ and just be civil to your girlfriend. I said I won't. They said you wouldn't mind. I'm sure you wouldn't. You'd probably love it, actually. But I wouldn't give you the satisfaction. I already made plans with someone else. If you ask, I'm not going to tell you who the plans are with. It's actually with my friend, K, but I'm just going to say "oh, a friend." Let you wonder.

Nobody wants me to leave the church and says I shouldn't have to go on account of you, especially since you never go. I felt so much better and wanted that our friends actually care about me and want me to stay. I told them I might be leaving because of you. They said to just sit with them during church and get used to ignoring you because that's the real world. I agreed and said I would stay but it would be hard because now I have to face the fact that you are gone and we cannot be friends while you are seeing her. Maybe if you dump her, we can talk. Our friend, N, said "Maybe his girlfriend is the one who likes him and not vice versa." What IS it with GUYS?! As if you have no mind of your own? I laughed and told him that was a stupid thing to say, as if your girlfrined forced you to be with her. He said "What is B supposed to do? Dump her? She didn't do anything wrong." I told him that's also stupid because why be with someone you don't like? But whatever. If you insist that you don't even like her like that and you still want to be with her, then hey...whatever floats your boat. That is dumb. N said he thinks it's great that I told you I loved you and he's sure you are very happy about that. Yeah, whatever. Happy about that. Uh huh. That's nice. So was my gay best friend in high school when I liked him. "Aww, how cute" huh.

Oh well. I actually feel ok. Much better than expected. Knowing that our friends still want me around and like me without you in the picture makes me feel good. I can still have fun without you. It's not quite the same, but it's better than you being there with your gf. Just make sure you warn me before you bring her around because I honestly never want to meet her. If you want to hang out with our friends, can you do it when I'm not around? Let's take them in shifts. I really like being around you but I don't want to be around you because then I stop paying attention to them (I notice you do). It's not healthy. I know you still have some degree of feelings for me based on the way you look at me and pay attention to me out of everyone else, but you're with someone else, so either break it off clean or stay away. There is no in-between and I'm ok with that now. No friendship.

Well I've made the decision to go on this date tonight. Your absence in the last week has just backed up that the fact you said you're missing me more than you realised was a load of crap. How i would love to text you and tell you i'm going on a date but it's really none of your business. At least i know there's no danger of me going on the rebound unlike you. My friend told me you're still texting her after the honeytrap she made for you. I still don't agree at all with what she did but it's making me see how you cannot be trusted. I feel sorry for this new girl. You're just repeating the cycle you did with me. You don't care about anyone's feelings other than your own. Both she and I are just pawns in your little game.

so im going on this date and all the damage you did to my confidence in the past is exactly that, in the past. This guy seems nice and appears to want to get to know me. You're not going to dampen my thoughts that i will not meet someone else. I will find happiness in that respect some day whereas you will just jump from rebound to rebound hurting people along the way. I think i may send you a book through the post "How To Make Friends and Influence People"....you need it!

Sweetheart,

You are a liar. Yes, a liar. I caught you now. You said your boss was always a friend, someone to lean on before you met me. Never a romantic thing. Then we were together for five years. Now, after our break, you go away with him and have sex with him at a fancy resort. It does not matter he is 55 and married. It matters that I realize you are a liar now. You swear it never happened while we were together. That he is someone you can always lean on in crisis. Now that I am not here and you have no real friends, you alienated them all years ago, I guess that was your only option. Your dirty secret. Maybe you cheated on me, maybe you didn't. It does not matter now. All that matters is that I finally realized that you have problems. You are broken and refuse to get help so you can fix yourself. All you do is self medicate for depression, refuse therapy and get worse. Where is that girl I knew years ago. Sometime over the last 8 months, she vanished. You are definitely not the same girl. You are hardened. Cynical. Depressed. Angry. No remorse, no empathy. Cold. You never even picked up the phone or called my daughter back that you claimed you loved as your own for five years. Why did I even try to contact you for her? The response was cold and made me the bad guy.

I am so glad I never married you or had a child with you. If I did, I cannot imagine the hell I would be in now. We had a good five years but I finally see I never knew you. You just put on an act, a facade for me. Like you do with everyone.

Later babe.

Briessa,

I can't love you. You don't love me. I'm sorry I pushed you away like that. I wish you had told me =/

I hope you're happy in your new relationship.

I need to move on. You want me to, I know, and I want to too... I promise I'm changing. The next girl won't suffer like you did by my neglect.

How are you doing? You`re probably in that trip out of country with her. Had this dream, with us from the beginning till the end, all those years running so fast in my mind. I still wonder how you can sleep at night after all the lies and betrayal. Its good I dont get to see you anymore, only the though of you acting like the saint and the eternal victim again is making me sick. I start seeing more clearly who you really are. No matter what you do, no matter how much you claim that you love her, you`re not able to care about anyone else but yourself. You may think that you do, but you really dont. I sincerely believed you`re this perfect guy you wanted me to see, but nothing coming from you was real. It`s sad and it still hurts me. I dont know if you`re mentally ill or not, but something is seriously wrong with you. Have fun spreading your destruction on other people. Everybody adores you for the fake show you put on daily, but its impossible to be this way forever. One day they`ll see your true colors. Instead of that pretty exterior, they`ll see how ugly you`re on the inside. You`re just a scammer.

Why does your stupid girlfriend keep popping up all over my FB pages? I seriously don't know what you see in her. Did you know she was making fun of you today and saying how you are special ed? I wanted to kick her butt reading that seriously. I remember when you confided in me that you felt like you weren't as intelligent as you should be. You asked if I could help you read better. And now this little hussy is making fun of your intelligence. I don't know why I am feeling protective when you basically chose her over me. You always said you didn't have walls with me and felt so safe and never trusted someone like me. You said I was your true love and you cared for me so much. And now you are with this girl who puts you down and is so nasty. You always said how you dreamed of meeting someone in church and having a family with her, dedicating your kids to the church and teaching Sunday School. How your dream was going to come true with me. You played me a song and dedicated it to me...a song about finally finding a real lady and you cried so many times, telling me that you've never met anyone you felt as close to before, not even your own family.

So how could you be with this little freak? I honestly don't get it. Why would you put walls up (as you say) against me and not her after how she treats you?

I have to say, that hurts.

I've been doing okay of late. Not that you care. You're off galavanting who knows where, with god knows. And I'm okay with it. I've been working on my nonchalance, extending my natural laid back attitude into this situation that you have put me in. I'm so sick of walking into places, and being hit by wave after wave of depression, upset, being reminded of you constantly. I'm so, so sick. Don't worry, when you move in, I won't be around. I need more time away from you, and my God, do I need to psyche myself up, more than I have ever done before just to see you, and do what you do best; wear a mask. As far as you know, I'm okay, nothings wrong, and I'm better than I have been.

I'm going to make you regret giving up on me. When you have to do all those things you said in that phone call, alone, without me, and your friends aren't there to cushion the emotional blows...that's my revenge. Not that I actually care anyway. You gave up on me, and you actually think that you are so amazing, so righteous, that you assume, I'll just give into your every whim, and do anything and everything for you? Think again.

So... that was a bit of an uncomfortable meeting we had this afternoon! Divorce and visitation rights are pretty thorny subjects. Thank you for your apologies, and thank you for hugging me before you left - that was a bit bittersweet, eh? I think we both had tears in our eyes as we went our separate ways home.

I was shopping with my mom and niece today. It's hard when my niece asks for you. I remembered the time you said you wanted to see that movie with the dark-haired little girl and then you commented, "Since I'll never have a little girl like that, I might as well see her in the movie." What was that all about? I asked you and you didn't respond. I really don't know why you said that, especially since we were planning on going to a fertility doctor the day after we broke up.

But anyway, it was so hard shopping without you. We looked at baby clothes and all I could think about was the time we looked at them together and picked the ones we wanted for our kids. I saw little Buzz Light Year pajamas and thought of you. I felt so emotional. I also saw Pooh Bear and remembered how you told me all about baby furniture, how you used to help people install it at your old job and wanted to start a business with me, consulting new parents.

It's so upsetting that we could still have that but you are off with your rude girlfriend who makes fun of you. I can't believe how tender we were together...always cuddling and looking into each other eyes, always building each other up with scripture verses and holding hands in church, dressing alike, talking so openly and from the heart about touchy things...and now this girl is makign fun of you. How could you stand it since you are sensitive? You said you have walls over all the people who hurt you and you let her treat you like this? Why didn't you shut her out then like you did to me? I don't even get it. I go on a trip for one week and you feel abandoned, but she treats you like garbage and you stay with her. I guess it's true that guys like bad girls. I'm too good of a woman. I treated you with kindness and understanding despite all the thigs I felt at first. You KNOW I did. I was critical yet I was still supportive anyway. I am so cool. You and my other ex said I was the coolest, and I am. I really am. But I'm not sexy, not bad, not strong. I'm a weak, passive person like you both think I am and that sucks.

I went to meet a friend today at the sushi restaurant we always ate at. Dont think I was being nostalgic - you know I owned that spot before you

Anyways, fittingly enough, this song came on in the restaurant. Oh - you couldnt have lived this better yourself could you;

P.S. I got a puppy today - and yes, I know what im doing........shes going to be just fine with me.......

Unfaithful - Rihanna

Story of my life

Searching for the right

But it keeps avoiding me

Sorrow in my soul

Cause it seems that wrong

Really loves my company

He's more than a man

And this is more than love

The reason that the sky is blue

The clouds are rolling in

Because I'm gone again

And to him I just can't be true

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful

And it kills him inside

To know that I am happy with some other guy

I can see him dying

I don't wanna do this anymore

I don't wanna be the reason why

Everytime I walk out the door

I see him die a little more inside

I don't wanna hurt him anymore

I don't wanna take away his life

I don't wanna be...

A murderer

I feel it in the air

As I'm doing my hair

Preparing for another date

A kiss upon my cheek

As he reluctantly

Asks if I'm gonna be out late

I say I won't be long

Just hanging with the girls

A lie I didn't have to tell

Because we both know

Where I'm about to go

And we know it very well

Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful

And it kills him inside

To know that I am happy with some other guy

I can see him dying

Everytime I walk out the door

I don't wanna hurt him anymore

I don't wanna be...

A murderer

Our love, his trust

I might as well take a gun and put it to his head

Get it over with

I don't wanna do this

Anymore

Uh

Anymore (anymore)

And everytime I walk out the door

And I don't wanna hurt him anymore

I don't wanna be...

A murderer (a murderer)

No no no no

Yeah yeah yeah

I don't know why you sent me that text. What did you want me to say? "OMG baby I'm so sorry about what happened the other night I want you back so bad?" You know this already. You've known it for three months. I can't take back what happened a few nights ago, but I am going to see a counselor to better myself, first and foremost. You want the easy way out? You want this as an excuse to leave? Go for it. I'll find another you, but even better. But if you want to be with me, I'll make you the happiest girl in the world. This, you already know. So what's it gonna be?

Im going to meet somebody amazing in the near future and i can't wait! Im so broken right now, but when Im ready, i will meet a guy who's genuine and whom will make me believe in dreams again ... ooh im anticipating great things. Loves!

This is the love that will be coming for me. I can't wait, I want this love, we could've had it if you weren't the way you were. But it's alright babe, I'm ready to give my love to somebody who will sweep me off my feet.

I've got an angel

She doesn't wear any wings

She wears a heart that can melt my own

She wears a smile that can make me wanna sing

She gives me presents

With her presence alone

She gives me everything I could wish for

She gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home

She could make angels

I've seen it with my own eyes

You gotta be careful when you've got good love

Cause the angels will just keep on multiplying

But you're so busy changing the world

Just one smile can change all of mine

We share the same soul

Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh

We Share the same soul

Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh

We Share the same soul

Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh

Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh

Umm umm umm uhhhhhhmm

Why in the eff do I worry what you would think if you found out I got a puppy? Why do I worry what you would think of my place? Because I know your thoughts would be negative. Because you wouldnt like the taste of my apartment. Because you dont think Im capable of owning a dog since I didnt treat your dogs as my own and often got annoyed at walking them.

Im irritated - why are you even still around in my thoughts? You were fading away! Im changing - for the better. Maybe part of me wishes you could see that. Why? I dont know. I dont even want to get back together with you.

I found a box of your photos and ish - it somehow came with my books. Ill arrange to get them to you without contacting you.

I guess I wish you thought better of me.

It's so hard to say goodbye. Im not ready yet, but i pray one day soon ill be able to turn my back on u and walk away .. Never looking back. But right now Im realising more than ever Im not that strong ... Not yet at least. Its nearly the 38th NC day.. Tonight Im thinking of u and i yearn for u.