Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss hearing your voice. I miss your smile. I miss looking in to your eyes. I miss cuddling up next to you in bed. I miss your laugh. I miss your smell. I miss your touch. I miss running my hands through your hair. I miss your silly little words for things. I miss watching movies together. I miss laughing with you. I miss us both playing with our dog. I miss coming home to you. I miss falling asleep next to you. I miss wakening up next to you and kissing your head when i leave for work. I miss watching you sleep. I miss making you your morning coffee. I miss you so much my life just feels completely empty even though i'm slowly bringing new and exciting things in to my life. I've been asked out on a date this saturday by a nice guy. I turned him down the last time. I don't know if i can face is. He's not you. I don't want to fill the void you have left by latching on to someone else like you obviously have done.

Why can't we just turn back the clock? Why can't it be like the days in kent and folkestone again? You still look at me with that look you gave me all the time back then. You did it the last time i saw you. Why are you destroying it all? You seem very interested in my therapy sessions. Why? The crazy part in my head wonders if you're deliberately letting me go to heal myself and be the person you said i should be. To learn to like myself. The sane part of me thinks you want to know if i'm talking about you.

I still want you back more than anything. I hate that. Reality tells me you're not coming back this time. It's been 6 weeks today since you ended it. 6 weeks since you turned my world upside down but do you know what? In that 6 weeks i've been to hell and back but i've also grown in confidence and my self esteem has not taken a battering. I know there's nothing wrong with me and that you're the issue here. You're going to see a new me when you see me next. Even my friends and work colleagues have noticed the difference. I have been chosen to train people in my team and even my new team manager on how to do her new job. I'm getting there. My confidence is slowly rising. Watch out "babe", there's a new girl in town!

I miss doing things with you and being with you.

I'm sorry I took things for granted and neglected you in the last phase of the relationship.

I'm sorry that you couldn't communicate to me your frustrations and just bottled them up until you felt like you needed to dump me, and then did dump me.

I'm sorry I didn't connect with you enough on that level.

That is why we are split.

That is why you've already moved on to someone else. You didn't have any feelings for me.

That is why I need to heal and forgot about you and stop loving you.

That is why I need to move on. I need to get better, get my own 2 feet on the ground, and then find someone else when I'm ready.

I hate this emotional rollercoaster. Feeling so lost today. Nothing in the world will make me ever understand how you can go from loving someone so much to hate. Indifference would have been much better. I still love you. I have no reason to. I hate all those memories playing with my head. I hate you and I love you, how f-ed up is this?

so you've been back from your parents for over a day now. decided to text me to ask about your electricity and gas accounts to see if i could help with them, told me you'd been to see the doctor at the centre today, asked how my therapy session went....but never bothered to say when you're bringing over my case. Missed me? Last friday you said you were missing me more than you thought you would...actions my friend. What lies. Your rebound newbie girl is probably back home with you or as events have shown over the past few days, possibly even another girl. Maybe even N!!! She's always desperate to cling on to you...but hey, so am i. How sad are we? You're not even that much of a good catch now. I knew you before when you were stable. I fell in love with you. These girls are seeing you for warts and all right at the start. Maybe they're lucky.

Today was an interesting day. My friends were shocked that our relationship ended and that you broke up with me.

They couldn't understand why. They told me if they had a son and their son was dating a girl like me they would have been soooo happy.

Damn, sometimes I wonder how selfish could a human being could be.

I woke up upset but I'm feeling really good now.

I believe in the powers of the universe, and their love for me. I believe I will meet the man of my dreams very soon.

I was so loving towards you, and even bid you goodbye with all the love I had.

I believe that will lead me onto a better path. That's what I've been told (several times by different people lol). That all this happened for a reason, that the next guy I meet is going to be the right person for me.

I'm so excited, I'm doing the whole LOA thing and I know it would work.

Things are supposed to start manifesting in November.

Love and light hun. Thank you for making me a better human being.

Dear Ex,

I have let you have too much power over me. Every day I think of you, worry about you, and feel mixed feelings towards you. Every day I wonder why you don't e-mail and provide closure once and for all. But for all the time I spend thinking of and pining away for you, you don't care at all. If you cared, you would send that follow-up e-mail and explain things. You would ask how I'm doing and treat me like the "best friend" you say I am. Instead, you're off having a blast with your "best friends" and I'm barely a blip on your radar.

I have a long way to go in healing. But I am beginning to understand that if I focus on moving forward, if I count my blessings and learn from our relationship and focus on being happy, I can get somewhere in this life. I lived without you before and I can live without you again. Yes, you were my best friend and my boyfriend. You were the love of my life. You meant the world to me and part of me will always care about and love you. I still miss you...the man I knew and loved, not the one you are now. But I'm done letting you have power over me. It's time to focus on my life and making it better.

-Me

I may miss you, but I refuse to attempt to win you back or contact you. I don't even know why I miss you. I think it is the co-dependency and having you in my life for the past 3 years. I know you are gone forever. I will most likely never hear from you again. And I am cool with that. After all the crap you put me through, I know that I deserve better. I never cheated on you, never abused you either physically, emotionally, or mentally, I never disrespected you. I know I will be successful, I don't count the pennies, and I know I am a wonderful boyfriend. You will be the one who is more hurt in the long run. Not me.

this week has been so up and down.

at times, i am laughing happy.. almost totally over you.. not thinking about you.

other times, i wish you were here right now so i could talk with you.

i have come to the reailization, i'll probably never see you again in my life.

i don't know why i even want to see you. i was just looking at pictures of you, it makes me so sad to see them. what we had.. in the garbage now because of what.

i was just reading over old email. the your bad emails. i don't know what happened, between your birthday in 2008, and 2009. in 2009, you ignored me... i found out later it was because you were with ryan.

it makes me really upset to think, while i was trying so hard... not liking my job.. being in a place i didn't like.. you were out having sex with how many different guys, while i was supporting you.

i don't know what i ever did, to you.. to deserve this.

How could you just decide one day after 2 1/2 years and moving my entire family to be ewith you that you needed a BREAK??? and then DUMP me without so much as an explanation or a chance...you let 2.5 years of resentment build up...and the whole time I thought we were happy...your anger and resentment feels like a twisted nightmare. Why wasn't I, weren't WE, worth even a chance? I didn't even know why you fell out of love...now that why I know why my heart is even more broken because IT COULD'VE BEEN FIXED!!! And then you found HER...and suddenly SHE is the one....SERIOUSLY??? You're going to build up the same anger and resentment and never tell her what's wrong until it's too late for her to even try to show you she loved you more than life...but it was all a lie...it feels like the floor suddenly gave out and I'm still falling...when will I hit the bottom? I hate you so much...but I love you even more...the ache is indescribable...adn I keep demoralizing myself by being a psycho ex..you have caused me such pain that I hope someone breaks your heart the same way...

I missed you today.

No matter how ok I am during the day, I'm never ok at nights.

Here I am up again thinking about you, wanting to hear your voice. Wanting to talk to you for hours like how we used to do pretty much every night.

I wished you'd love me like I love you.

I wish you weren't so immature and selfish, that you would love me and put my feelings first for once.

I wish you would treat me like I treated you.

You probably forgot that today was my birthday.

lol. I'm not disappointed though. I expected it. So no disappointment this time round =)

I love you. But I must let you go. I must.

I gave in and emailed you today, Id managed my first week NC but just broke today.

As I suspected....no reply.

4 weeks ago you were telling me you loved me, you couldnt imagine being with anyone else, you only wanted to be with me......then it turned so quickly.....I wasnt as attentive or reassuring as you wanted me to be...then as always happens some bloke comes along who picks up on this and gives you what you are missing from me.

You said if the hurt wasnt so raw we would have tried again, but that right now you need to be happy and thats what he offers you.

You talked so much about the future, both before and after the split.....even saying that you felt we would be together again in the not too distant future........were those just platitudes? If we love each other this much then we should sit down as adults and talk and talk and talk. You even told me after you'd been seeing him for a 2 weeks that you just couldnt get me out of your head, that you couldnt speak to me because it felt as if you were cheating on him because your feelings for me are so strong.

I just wish we could talk, that I could show you.

I miss you E

Why do you still think you meant it the last time you said you loved me? How could you have meant it? You broke up with me within a week of saying it. I know, I know, you can't change how you feel. But really, sometimes you can explain. I miss you. I miss us. Do you miss me at all? I will not forget you. I will not try to get you back. You've hurt me too deeply.

Realization, it's the weirdest feeling. You liked me more than I liked you, but I loved you more than you loved me. And you agree with me.

M, Im sorry about today. I was really tired, and honestly, I wasnt expecting you to call. I should have been more excited to find out that J wanted to see me, but there were too many things going on in my mind that I wasnt able to be myself in front of you guys. I hope that the next time I see you, we can enjoy our times together.

I miss you, and I want you back, but more importantly, I want to be myself again...

I need more time, M.

Well, I finally got this place in order.

Tonight, I went to Ikea and bought some stuff for the apartment. I managed to lug the boxes and crap I bought from my car up to my apartment alone. No, the new girl was not with me. I don't do things like "shop" with her. That's too "girlfriend" like and I don't want one of those right now. I have you to thank for that. But I digress.

I put the wall unit together - on my own. With music and beer, I was in my glory. Then I laid my new rug down. And finally, I installed my curtain rod and curtains. My apartment didn't come with any rods so it was a challenge. But I did it all on my own. Without you, without anyone.

My place is finally together. I have our furniture as a p.s. My mom never planned on using it - it was always coming to me as she planned on buying new furniture after you bailed on us. It looks great in her with the motif I have going on. And to think - I'm actually capable of doing it on my own.

When I was done, I imagined what you would say if you saw my place. You probably would have something to say about what I have done. And it likely wouldn't be up to your standards.

My apartment will be complete once I get rid of that dining room table. But for now - it makes a great poker table.

Enjoy your basement apartment. It must be fantastic, and Im sure your sketchbag douche of a boyfriend loves it.

Say hi to the dogs for me - I miss them so.