Post here instead of contacting your ex!

im really confused about you, and us. what is wrong with you?

or maybe its me. whats wrong with me?

why dont you love me? why do you love her.

its not fair.

i did everything for you, i still would do anything. its so hard not to speak to you.

i miss your voice, and the way you said i love you. i miss you way you use to put your arms around me

i miss you.

i need you.

i really do love you.

she really is beautiful. but she'll never compare to me.

i'm sick of crying for you. your irreplaceable.

nobody will ever love you the way i love you.

you should have just let me love you.

im not going to pretend and be the angry ex,

im not going to say your going to miss out, im gonna say, im going to miss out.

i already have a stupid guy saying i love you, his trying to call me now actually. but i only want you.

* * * * this feeling, * * * * this hurt.

it should be a rule of life that you cant love somebody who doesnt love you back.

i only want you.

i love you, but i dislike you so much for doing this to me.

does it make you feel bigger? do these lies make you feel like a man?

because, face the facts. you need to grow up,

your telling me to grow up, well baby, ive grown up, and now im waiting for you.

nobody deserves to be treated the way you treated me. your a horrible person, and i duno why i still love you. i want this stupid feeling to go away.

i spent my whole life building up defences against this sort of crap,

and then one stupid person, the same as any other stupid person made me put down my defences. and then that stupid person left.

whyd you have to be so stupid?

i hate what your doing to me. dont you have a heart. dont you feel this.

dont you realise what your doing to me.

you always thought i was strong, you always tell me im strong. well im not, this is so hard. this, i am going to use all my strength against you. get out of my life. right now. please.

i need you gone, you cant keep doing this to me.

talk is cheap. actions are expensive.

i'm wishing i could spend one last night with you, one last night in your arms. i miss you. i miss us. i need you.. a person like you is impossible to find.

i hope she makes you happy

Please don't forget about me. As I bared my vulnerable soul to u, why did u pull that trigger? Why did u treat my heart like it was disposable trash..? =( I love you, hope life is better without me. I miss you. I wish things were different. I wish I could replace the pain with anger... I wish.

Here I am this morning...taking the kids downtown and the three of us trying to have a fun day. The huge void is there....that huge void..where you use to be. I miss you so much I can't stand it....you've hurt me so bad, you have no idea.

You've hurt your kids. They miss you.

I love you Dee.....God please, help me get through this somehow.

Does she miss me? Does she think about me? I need you right now God, more than I ever thought I would. She's my wife, we have a long time together. Why doesn't she want to come back? What is it? My heart hurts so bad I'm just paralyzed today.

I didn't think it was possible to love someone so much, and hate them at the same time.

We were supposed to be getting together today for the church event. Funny though because I asked M (who you said would be hanging out with us) what time we were supposed to meet up and he was surprised. Apparently he's working today and didn't know all 3 of us were supposed to hang out...hmm...

So anyhow, since you did not make arrangements, we are not hanging out. Well, you didn't set it in stone, you said you would contact me and let me know if we were still going to do it. Fair enough. But I sure hope you don't show up at my house today because you will not be warmly welcomed by my family!

I'm not mad at you, but I wonder what you will be doing instead. You sounded so excited about today...said you couldn't wait! Are you home watching TV or are you with your girlfriend who you claim you barely see? Today would be an amazing day to have a picnic and fly a kite. Since you wanted to see me today, does it mean you are thinking of me? I bet you feel ashamed for getting so giddy the other day about me, you, and M hanging out (or just me and you, apparently) and now your plans fell through. I doubt you were able to contact the guards with your request for today so it's too late.

Maybe it's best that you do spend the day with your gf and be mssing me while you're with her. But you might actually have a lovely day. All I can say is keep your focus on God, k? I need to remind myself every day to do the same.

P.S. I stupidly just checked your gf's FB (maybe to see if she changes her FB status?)...apparently guys are leaving her messages about how sexy she is. One guy asked why she didn't have a boyfriend since she's so "cute and beautiful". What's weird is the date of the post is when the two of you were in a relationship (or just about). She responded that it was due to her "medical problems." Hmm. Why did you tell me you were "not even attracted to her" yet you told our pastor several weeks ago that she was cute?

What grieves me the most is lies. You are lying to me aren't you? Even when we had our heart to heart talk, you made it sound like this girl was nothing to you. Who knows if you weren't even the one to pursue her? You had her phone number, yet you didn't even call ME. It just seems so weird that you act like you don't like her, yet you got with her immediately after I left you. And people say she's so pretty. Hm. I wonder if you just don't say mean things about her because she treats you like crud. Maybe you really are crazy about her but don't think she feels the same way? Either way, I don't know why I waste my time thinknig about it. But weekends are hardest.

Well * * * * brie. It's been awhile now.

Each day the number since grows.

I had a dream this morning. You called in it. I saw the number... opened it up, said Hello... you said hi.... I said 'So whats up' and then I woke up feeling numb. I don't like waking up before 7AM... when I goto bed past 1AM....

Some day I won't care to remember you, this forum, my suffering and heartache.

What a day that'll be.

Dear Sara,

Of all the people that I've been involved with, I like you the best. I know that there is no absolute perfection in a partner, but you're the one that came the closest.

I spent the first few days after our break up at the bottom of a bottle, feeling like my heart would just rupture in my chest. But with a new job starting the following Monday, I had to pick myself up and get back to my life, a life that, admittedly, still feels lacking in at least one respect.

I made my piece with my part in getting us to this point and I wrote you a letter, to which you responded politely.

I'm focusing on the things I can do to make myself a better person, some of them circumstantial, some of them not. I still vacillate on the idea of us getting back together. I'm trying to accept that it will probably never happen, though I'm mindful that if it does I have to be healthy.

Despite the strength of our communication, I still don't really know why you reached the conclusion that you did. I know a good deal of it was because of my circumstance, which I am happy to say, is changing. But I wonder sometimes if it wasn't something more integral, like the difference in our ages, or the fact that I have a daughter, or that I'm sick.

I try not to think about you, but I do so often, alternately cultivating the good memories and the bad, though there are clearly more good.

I examine my love for you and realize that if it's genuine, I need to love you enough to let you follow your own path, even if it leads you irrevocably away from me.

I know that time will soothe this ache inside, and eventually, fill this mermaid-shaped hole in my life. Still, it offers little in the way of comfort now.

I remind myself that I didn't lose you. You lost me. And I hope that one day things will change.

I miss you and I hope you're well.

When the rain is blowing in your face

And the whole world is on your case

I could offer you a warm embrace

To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows and the stars appear

And there is no one there to dry your tears

I could hold you for a million years

To make you feel my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet

But I would never do you wrong

I've known it from the moment that we met

No doubt in my mind where you belong

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue

I'd go crawling down the avenue

No, there's nothing that i wouldn't do

To make you feel my love

The storms are raging on the rolling sea

And on the highway of regret

Though winds of change are throwing wild and free

You ain't seen nothing like me yet

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true

Nothing that I wouldn't do

Go to the ends of the earth for you

To make you feel my love

I felt like I was going to hurl, earlier, when you messaged me today. I froze and just stared at the alert on my phone, like a moron for 5 minutes. Today is day 12 of NC, or rather LC seeing as you've decided twice now that you needed to contact me. I can't tell if you miss me, if you just want some form of contact since I cut you out of my life.

I've been talking to KW about you recently...it's nice, that someone cares, actually listens about my problems, I.e you.

But please, stop contacting me, admittedly I wanted it at first, I wished so badly you would, but each time you do, it messes me up. I miss you, those recent pictures you unprivatized keep luring me in, just wishing I was there with you, together, happy.

This is the hardest thing I've ever done, the hardest circumstance I've faced, but dammit, I'm going to see this through, I'll find the light at the end of the tunnel, and if you aren't there waiting for me, I'll just have to deal with it.

As you always say, 'what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger'.

Nothing really left to say. It`s sad to see you like this, breaks my heart even more. I`ve always looked at you seeing this handsome, intelligent, talented, caring and confident person. Now I see just another man trapped by some girl`s games. I thought you`re so strong, but you`re weak. I for sure didnt expect such a betrayal. I loved you so much, words cant even describe it.. still feel like crying when I think of you, but the images of the "new" you make me stop. You and all the good times we`ve had will always be in my heart. I`ll forever miss them and the man you used to be. But its time for me now to get the last tears off my face and say good bye to you.

I never thought you could not love me once we fell in deep (or I guess I should say I fell in deep and you just pretended). Now, I'm so confused. You may be sad about us breaking up for awhile, but not the way i've felt. Yours will be just a slight loss; mine is a heartbreak. I told you that you had the power to destroy me, and you did.

I wonder if you have found me posting on here too. I really hope not.

You was my illusion....my breath,my air,my everything.Yes i loved u the most and fought against all the odds,,,,i find my self looking for the man i imagined you would be,its been 15 month since i last seen you and flown back to my city...i cannot forget you,and every time i try to fall in love your memory haunts me...

You told me you would have sex with me...and then next day ignored me and telling me you just want to be freinds only....i m still in love with your memory,,,you know i miss you,,,and i ll allways be your friend....

You know i do understand you so much....i wish i could hate the man i m in love with...but i can...and he just wants to be friends...is so hard to stay away and so hard to know there is no relationship and i m not worth it....i have last so him 15 moth a go,and its a pain off and on...but it never goes away...and i want to see him ,fly over to his city...and at least see him.

everyday it just gets harder, everyday i just want to text you, i just want to kiss you.

i miss you so much.

why do people love people who dont love them back?

its just cruel.. i hate this stupid ass feeling.

i hate you for doing this.

but i dont really, its just my cover up.

i really do love you. i really wish we could have worked out. i miss us. and what we had.

**sigh

So I was watching a professional sporting event tonight and the camera was panning around.. when I saw a small girl that looked very much like "h". Nobody I knew was with her, and there were like four people in that group (who didn't remotely look like anyone in your family/friend circle), so it wasn't her.. but dang it made me miss her... your daughter.

I'm crying for real for the first time since the night you broke up with me. It's not even that I need you, I just love you and miss you, and I started feeling that ache of not having you in my life anymore. I'm pulling myself out of it right now at this moment, though, because I'm not going to sit here crying and feeling sorry for myself.