Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Happy Birthday, P

Thank you for the good times, but you really need to grow up. You're going to be a Doctor for god sake. I fear people lives might be at stake if you're not focusing on what you are about to become. You need to ease out, open yourself a bit more and you'll see life is more loving and people still saying the truth out there, you just need to believe them, like you need to believe in yourself as well.

And lastly, don't instigate another relationship unless you are willing to fully work for it. Sometimes it's not totally others people fault if they leave you.

Good luck!

I'm tired of going out of my way avoiding you.. though I know that no matter how much knowledge of human behavior, communciation and relationships in general I've gained, there probably is a 75% chance I'd fall apart again... at least in the near term. Hopefully soon I can keep the sense of calmness and clarity I have at this moment.

I hope you are well and doing great. I still miss you and your daughter.

How can you say there is nothing between us. You dumped me and for the next 5 months you call me over to be with you. You knew I loved you, you knew I wanted you back so why did you call? Why would you sleep with me? Then when I say no more you get someone else in three weeks. That is just so cruel. YOU KNEW I LOVED YOU!!!! How could you hurt me so badly. I hope he treats you bad, I hope he's a pig and I hope he cheats on you. That's how it feels to me, like you cheated on me.

This is such a great site.

I loved you with all my heart. We were good together. You told me you loved me and I believed you.

I would have done anything to be with you. Anything.

As much as it hurts, I now see the truth. You didn't really love me. You only loved the idea of being with me. I just wish you had been honest with me.

I don't hate you, despite of how you treated me. I might have said and done childish things, but you don't know how much my heart was breaking. You might think that you were acting grown up, but all you did was leave me and abandon me. Try and look at life from someone elses perspective for once. It hurts that I was so easy to forget.

I know I will never hear from you again, but I wish you all the best. I am letting go of the past, I hope that you do too.

It's clear you are not coming back. you've forgotten me and what you owe me. I suppose I will have to contact you again to get it back. It's me putting the effort into the relationship. It's me having to put the effort into resolving the breakup - your choice remember. So why am i left dealing with the fallout AND the tidying up. I guess to you, it's just about you. A few weeks ago, to me, it was just about you also. Time is a healer, but doesn't stop me remembering. For the first time, i question if i would have you back. Though i'd still like the option. night.x

I feel so sad when you contact me. Powerless..what can I do? It hurts having to push you away, there's so much I'd like to discuss with you. But that freedom is gone, that ease we had. Now I have to hold back and be careful all the time. Feels contrived. I understand there's not much more you can do at this point, we are so far away. I wish we were closer so we could go on a couple of dates. Someone else is pursuing me now and he is so different to you..makes me miss you. But I can't trust my feelings for you any more. I wanna pick up the phone and for you to be "my knight" again..but instead I'm writing on here. I wish there was something I could do. I've become petrified to do anything with you so I try and keep you at a distance. I don't see you as a friend. I wonder what your contact means, I assume you wanna just connect again..I miss those times so much. You are so unique.

I keep wishing you would call me or text me, even to say hello. You were the last one to say "hope to talk to you soon." But you haven't. Is it because I haven't reached out to you? I reached out to you too many times...and I have to sit back and let you live your life. But I wish I could still be there in it. I miss you a lot. I wish I could just hear how you are doing...

It was 8 weeks this weekend that you left. Somewhere I heard that about the 8 week period you may decide to come back. But nothing from you.

I don't know how you are, if you're financially ok or if you miss me at all. I hope the company of your family is helping you. I am angry at them for accepting you back without a word to stop you from doing this, they knew how much in love we were yet I think they are selfish to have you with them.

I wonder if you found someone else in that town I hate so much. I wonder so many things all day long, but most importantly is why you left me this way. We were good together, we could have found a solution, we could have moved closer and I would have commuted. It appears you found the solution without me.

I would be lying if I said I was doing good. I spend most my time alone. I try to work extra hours to keep my mind occupied. Sometimes it helps.

I still love you and can't imagine anyone else for me. Will you please come back........

You are the worst for me now... I can't believe all you have put me through the past 3 months since we have been broken up. How can you leave me for another guy and then now want to hang out all the time but only throw me bread crumbs.

I am so stupid for caring this much about you. You hang with me Friday and Saturday night and say yea we can be * * * * dating. Then you don't come home with me either night. Then we go to the zoo yesterday and you won't even hold my hand.

Why won't you tell me how you really feel about me and what you want? These mind games are too much for me. I am always trying to guess what you are thinking. You are killing me inside. I quit. I will not contact you again. I will try my best to move on to someone that can share there feelings with me and wants me in there life.

Yesterday was horrible for me. I can not be around you anymore because you won't be honest with me and share your feelings. I really want to call you and ask you to tell me the truth but you won't. I hate you for using me and keeping me around but never letting me know where I stand.

Now it is time to say goodbye cuz you are not coming back. You are just keeping me around for comfort and a make out session at the bar. I am worth so much more!!!

I have decided I want a new gf. I do not want to keep holding onto you and not able to move on. I must now say goodbye

One of the last things you said to me was to find someone else. You were crying on the phone when you said that. Did you really mean it? Why were you crying, was it because it was hard to leave even though it was your decision? I felt sad for you.

You've left me in a state where I can't find someone else. I feel so rejected and unlovable. Every woman I see as a potential mate just makes me anxious and I feel somehow beneath them. I used to walk with a confident gait yet now i feel so stiff and uncomfortable, as if everyone can tell I'm unhappy and lonely. The anxiety at times is awful. I need pills to sleep some nights.

If only your reasons made sense to me could I move on. If there was another man or you fell out of love with me it could make sense. Maybe that's what it was, It would have still hurt but I could go on from there- understanding it all.

I think you lied to me when 4 years together deserved the truth.

so all of a sudden you pop back into my life, no explanations, and say we'll see each other in 3 weeks. and still no acknowledgement of your new boytoy. You are quite a piece of work. now go and disappear again for a couple days. nope, you wont be hearing from me. you should be used to that by now.

I love you so much. I wake and it's you, I stumble through each day and it's you, I go to sleep and it's you. Has he kissed you yet, has he made love to you? Did you make him wear a condom until he gets tested. Has he told you he loves you. Have you said it to him. Has he met [daughter]? I had to sneak around for months. It's none of my business and I don't really want to know. I'm grieving, going through the stages, denial, anger, questioning. eventually I'll get to acceptance and then I can start the recovery. When someone dies there are others who feel the loss and can share that loss. When a love dies you are the only one feeling it and no one to share it with.

Remember, when he says he loves you he's only known you for a few weeks, I've known you for years. I love you.

I don't know if I want you to reply, what can you say that you haven't already said? If you don't reply how will I know if you even read it. Does it matter? Which would hurt more. Neither, they would both hurt. The only thing that matters is to have you back in my arms.

What eats me is my gut tells me it's this other girl, your ex before me. I'm so envious that both of you were best friends before anything happened so there's something you treasure there.

I don't know what we have between us that binds us together. Maybe nothing now.

I really, really want to stop feeling like this. I just want to stop caring.