Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I don't know why I broke NC.

Deep down I know you don't want me anymore. I truly don't think I've done anything wrong. If anything, in the end I spoke to you from my heart and from a hurt standpoint. Can you blame me? Maybe that's what scared you- the truth. I know how the score is now. Please don't forget our good times together because they far outweigh the bad ones. If I had one wish it would be for us to just be able to speak again like before. Like friends who trust each other.

its weird. i ignored u. and we share the same friends. i happened to call his phone and you just had to answer. and when i told u we were talking about me dating this one guy, you flipped. do you feel proud? is it mature to hang up on someone?how about u no longer answer phone calls that arent for you. especialy from me. i honestly cant deal with you. and your claim to be "incapable" of love is the most retarded thing ever. i should be the one claiming that. your the one who lied. and who went behind my back. and didnt see me on our 6 months. if anyone should be bitter, then it should deffinatly be me. and guess what? i am the least bitter person between the two of us. because at the end of the day i can still smile and still love and have hope. while you sit there and acuse everyone but yourself for the bad things that have happened to you.

Hey, loser face. I need to hire someone to come clean the skylights. You know I won't go up there. Don't worry, I'll take it out of one of the joint accounts.

I got the results back from my second series of mammogram images. I have to go get an ultrasound. I'm going broke with medical expenses. Mind if I take a thousand from savings? Really? $1500? Thanks, babe!

There's a four-letter word that describes you - FAIL.

Thinking back over our brief relationship, I can see that the one person most important to you in your life is yourself. Granted, that's usually considered healthy, but your self-interest is anything but enlightened. Nowhere was this more obvious than in the bedroom. The G-rated version is that you got what you wanted and could have cared less about my needs. My philosophy is "ladies before gentlemen". That's how I've been with all my steady girlfriends. But you took what you wanted and then basically rolled over and went to sleep (I thought only guys did that!). You made excuses concerning your health or your medication (and you are on quite a bit, so I believed you). How could anybody so sweet (or sweet-appearing) be so selfish? You are a sexual energy vampire. All of my ex-girlfriends before you, even the craziest, most dysfunctional one, at least cared enough about me to see to it that I was satisfied. Oh, you were a fooler. You had me going, believing that you were a friend with benefits, the key word being "friend". I enjoyed our trips to coffee shops, art exhibits, movies, and restaurants which I once considered ours, but no longer.

I guess I should look on the bright side. Thanks to you, I now know what to watch out for.

By the way, I feel sorry for your new partner. I hope he realizes what he's got, and sends you out the door.

i'm super missing you today. i don't know why. i am missing you so much. i wish you were here. i just looked at some old photos of when we were happy together. i would so much to see you...

i want to write you and ask how you are... but when i think about.. whats the point. your with the new boyfriend now. i wonder all the time do you think about me? when you lay in bed with him am i ever on your mind - or he is so much better than me you have totally forgotten me.

this really sucks

Feels like you abandoned me.

You wrote in my birthday card in September that your love for me gets stronger and stronger every day. Within three months you were no longer in love with me. You just didn't tell me though. You didn't care enough to talk to me when there were problems in our relationship. How was I supposed to know? You didn't tell me when you fell out of love with me. You even borrowed money from me, money that was going towards a dream holiday when you knew you were no longer in love with me and whats more you were already thinking about that girl. You started "chatting" her up a month later and talking about going out with her. You never told me, just continued with me as if nothing was happening. You started going out with this girl after Valentines day, you didn't tell me. Finally you broke up with me in March saying you were no longer in love with me. You denied there was anyone else until I figured it out and finally you admitted it. You said, without apology, that you were more attracted to her, that you had a connection with her. You were cruel and nasty. What did I do that was so bad that I deserved this?

You sent me that letter but I feel like I have nothing to say to you....Its been 5 weeks and we really didnt speak to each other....besides two polite emails acknowledging each others Bdays and thats it.!!!!

Wow, it is still hurts a lot....When will I ever forget you? You have a damn cold heart.

Hi, I know that it's already been a month since you arrived here in my side of the world. Chasing after a new girl. I want to tell you that yes, i was disappointed when you didn't tell me but at the same time relieved that you didn't contact me because I really can't be your friend right now.

My first reaction was, wow you broke up with me over the phone. I guess I had played it out in my head that if you do come here then you'd at least face me like a man and tell it to my face. Then again, its been a year since then... What is there to talk about really?

I guess we were wrong about staying friends, cos I honestly can't be your friend right now. It's really not out of bitterness, but I just don't want to risk ripping out the stitches on my still healing heart.

I know she's the one because she seems to be everything that you have been wishing for... I can't say I am not happy for you because even though we've been through some crazy times, I can't bring myself to be mean. She's a nice girl i'm told, and that's great.

funny how things work out. part of me is in denial about your new dude. my stupid heart tells me that youre just trying to get my attention. my sensible head knows what's really going on.

it's hard to keep this damned heart reined in, though. really hard. But i've done it before, and I'll do it again.

I would like to say that I don't know if I can forgive you for not being there for me after we lost the baby and how you were so selfish and just tended to your own needs, never cared about my long journey to work and how tired I was. How you would get so frustrated about my driving skills and make me upset about it. How you were so in love with me and could never even think of hurting me, but you did. And after everything I have been through in my life..... I never expected it from you. Will miss the person I thought you were.

Saying that last post was my last letter was easier when you were staying away. But now you've had the nerve to try to contact me today. lol

I got an IM, voicemail and a text from you all within about 10 minutes after not communicating with you in about a week. What gives? I knew you'd do this.

Once you figure out I'm ignoring you, you'll be really shocked that your games don't work anymore on me. You disregarded my feelings and were mean thinkin you could just blow me off, put me through pain and then reappear whenever u felt like it at ur leisure like youd done in the past so many times. You totally didn't buy it that I was really breaking up with you.

You thought I would reply to you today. But I didn't! It feels great...You won't hear a word, a peep, nothing from me. You'll wonder if I ever even existed and maybe just MAYBE after a while you'll start to wonder what happened and think through the things I've said to you all these months. I knew it all went in one ear and out the other ...you thought you didnt have to listen or respect me, you thought i was wrapped around your finger.

Well you don't matter to me anymore. I am acing NC.

AND I am so blessed that I have a new friend. He's not a rebound. He has so much substance that you did not have, and I can truly see myself being with him for a very long time. I'm moving on with my life happily.