Post here instead of contacting your ex!

i hope you were good the past couple days and your not hopping around with other girls which i doubt, cause i know thats not in your nature, cause i know you like the back of my hand. i hope your not out there getting too drunk and taking care of yourself. just know i love you and miss you. dont forget about me.

i wish youd call me and told me you messed up.

I really miss you. I am so close to e mailing you. I know I can't humiliate myself further. You know I love you, you know I miss you. If you wanted to talk to me you would call, e mail, or text. The last I heard from you said you missed me and would try to call the next day. That was 15 days ago. So I guess that is how it will end. I will never see you or hear from you again, I know.

Seening many old name latetly, here's my update. Something like 9 months post break up and a good 5 months of NC. Not a slight change in how I feel, congrads you did quite a number on me. Do wish your new guy a better luck, cheers...Riggy

It's so hard not to get in touch. The little tidbits I hear about you make it so much harder for me to get over you. I wish I didn't have to see you pop up on my friends facebook feeds or worry about running into you everyday. I don't know how to get through this. I thought after 6 weeks I was supposed to be a little further along than this.

I woke up today feeling like I was hit by a truck. My heart hurts What hurts even more is I wasted time being in LC with you, thinking that you would not be the type to just drop me when you found someone else you were interested in.

I was wrong

The sad thing is you are probably spending time with her right now, when you used to spend time with me on Monday nights. I really want to call right now but it would just make me feel worse!!

Blah sometimes it makes me want to throw up

how cheesy and flirty youve been getting with girls on facebook

at this point i no longer feel upset when i see it but more of the

feeling of wanting to throw up in my mouth

im hoping you arent playing with peoples emotions just because

your lonely ;( its not fun .. i hope you become more considerate

of other peoples feelings and stop being so impulsive

any who i was foolish for contacting you after not speaking for

three weeks which was like a record for me but this time im

sticking to my guns XO.... which wont be easy but i like challenge

hopefully one day youll come around but i doubt it ;O

but hopefully by that time i wont give a crap anymore

Start of day 2 no contact - its so hard and hurts so much. How could you be so heartless towards me, when all I wanted to do was care and help. How quickly you moved on to someone else - I was never good enough - you was always waiting for someone better to come along. Thanks for breaking my heart over and over and over.

Yeah i miss you alot recently, maybe because it's been a year since that first time abroad which i sort of messed up as usual. the thing is, I doubt you know how much that experience meant to me. I acted like i used to when going away with parents when younger, sort of ungreatful and miserable. But to tell you the truth, it was one of the best times of my life. Just sitting on the beach, on the balconies. Walking into town with you. I was an idiot at time, but please know i can't even find the words, not through emotion, i just genuinely don't know what to sa, to describe how much i loved that time together. I hope you're ok, and i really miss you.

so... another week.. no contact. funny. my running program is going great.. this morinng, i woke up, missing you as usuall.. i hauled myself out of bed, put my runners on.. my clothes... and went for 30 mn. by the end of the run, you were out of my mind.. all i could feel is my legs hurting, the sweat on my back, and good.

showering this morning, my legs and arms are getting bigger. funny.. you don't know what your missing.

sitting my posture feels better. when i walk around, i feel better. for so long, you didn't like to ever do anything but sit around, cook for your friends.. and do nothing. i am happy you left now.. i am actually getting off the couch and doing stuff.

haha. i went on a date last night. the girl didn't do anything for me, but it was actually kind of entertaining.. being married to you for 6 years, its totally calmed me down about nervous with other girls. other girls likely won't cheat, and won't wind up treating me like you...

so chicklet.. to bad you left! mr sean is looking great and feeling great... i wonder how long before you call whining about the problems in your life.. it feels great to be free!!!

How could you do all those terrible things to me, when all I did was love and care for you.

Why was I not the one? What is wrong with me? Why was I never good enough for you?

Now she is going to get the future that I dreamed and hoped for, I feel my life is over.

One of the last things you said to me was i'm on a path to self destruction - well I certainly am now, you've done this to me.

I gave you everything. It felt so amazing. I miss you so much. Why couldn't you be strong enough? Why was I not enough to conquer your insecurities? Why couldn't you just be a man? I'd like to be happy for you but I really can't.

I hope your new relationship doesn't work out, sleeping with you the other week was extremely satisfying because I've already tainted it and when the love high is over and you're alone again you will realise what you missed out on. Stupid boy but I can't help still loving you.

Was I cursed the day I met you? Why do you have the capability to give me such exquisite joy and such revolting pain? I'm sorry for being so petty. I have started to let you go, whenever your ready come back to me just so I can tell you 'no.'

Every day is a struggle. How could you come back to me only to break my heart again so quickly and act like I should have been expecting it? I don't know what it is that makes me so desperate to get you back in my life when it's obvious you don't care about me as much as you tell me you do.

i just drove past your house, think i expected to see another car there, but no. good? you'd think, but my mind starts creating other scenarios where you are out, on holiday with someone new - i'll probably never be satisfied. Look, i miss you, and have no idea what to do about it - the answer is probably because there is nothing i can do - but i still want to try. might look like an idiot but hey. Someone from my year died recently - didnt know them too well, but in a funny way it made me realise that you should maybe take chances when you can. whats the worst that can happen? we're already broken up after all. so do i act now, or wait longer?

just passed the 5 month mark of NC with my ex. haven't called, haven't texted, haven't so much as searched for her on facebook. i feel like i've hit a milestone.

i still think about her each day, but it has become less bothersome as more time passes. i wonder what she's doing and how she has been, but i fight any urge to contact her. it took me a year to realize that contact with her was just inviting pain and hurt and humiliation from her.

thanks to everyone on here and good luck in your nc journeys as well.