Post here instead of contacting your ex!

So, youve been thinking alot about me and I've been on your mind have I?

What do you expect/want me to say?

Youre still doing that job, the one that would leave little time for a relationship. But you did wanna spread your wings, even tho you would have settled for being with me. Imagine that huh, you settling for me. Boy Im honoured !! Can imagine how that would have caused resentment later down the line in one way or another....you wanting to be off, seeing the world, but me stuck here. Im just glad you never met my kids, that they never got attached to you, for you to * * * * off somewhere accross the globe after we had a spat. They deserve better and so do I. Speaking of which...that was a nice stunt you pulled. You fed me enough in the odd text to suggest you were thinking bout me, maybe even a chance we could get back together on the friday and the monday, even telling me you were in job interview, while I was spilling my feelings out to you, then bam, tuesday it was a cold text to tell me the job was the other side of the world. That was a * * * * ing cruel trick and you know it. I could feel you enjoyed that one.

You play games, emotional ones, ones that cut. I dont want that. Ever. Why do I wanna man who puts a pretty face over the feelings and respect of the woman lying naked next to him?? I dont. I hope they were worth it and their pretty faces and hot bodies bring you happiness.

Yeah I can say honestly I was not happy being with you....I chose and loved the wrong guy I know that now, and I paid the price...you built your ego off mine, while kicking mine into the ground.

But thanks for taking the link down. Funny, you knew more about my friends than you did about me in their detailed and personal write ups. You couldnt even say my name. speaks volumes. I was just a * * * * . I shouldnt be surprised, the fact you told your mates I was a lapdancer says it all. Thanks for cheapening me like that. Also when asked about your motives to me by my friend, instead of using it as an opportunity to tell her you thought the world of me and would do right by me, you brought it down to sex, again. Felt reeeal special for that one. Again, thank you.

There is just too much damage been done to ever come back from. End of. So get back to your wing spreading...the thought of you thousands of miles away brings me a sense of peace...even tho we both know that this job is just a fabrication on your part.

Dont ever Hi Honey or Sweetheart me again. I am neither to you.

I have plently of unanswered questions for you, but I guess it's best that they stay just that, unanswered.

You left me without any real explanation as to why you did. I assume it's better that I just don't know. It's been over a month, and everyday just feels better. I finally got rid of all your belongings yes I put them away earlier but now I have completely removed them from my life.

I think back at memories of us, and realize that it's better that we're over now. I learned so much from this relationship, I've grown as a person and am determined to not make the same mistakes again for my next relationship (whenever that will happen).

You on the other hand told me you never learned anything, all you learned was that you hate relationships. If that really is all you've learned then goodluck with the future because things don't look to bright for you and your future relationships.

I truly hope and pray that you regret your decision, that you realize no one will ever care for you the way I once did, no one will spend nights awake worrying about you, no one would cry just because they see how sad you are, no one would stay with you and fight for our dying relationship like I did. You never fought, you wanted me to do all the work so you could continue to receive my love and care without doing anything in return to deserve it. I was right the day we broke up, and you even agreed you would regret your decision.

None the less, hope you have a good life, even if it is without me. Unlike you I'm not a bitter, selfish person.

I guess you were right...less then a month

He'll fade one day....and when he does... Don't think of me.

You've ruined my great image of you; that I've held for years.

You were the only one I've ever held this image for. The only person I thought was genuine, and had a good heart.

You lied to me. You underestimated my intelligence, memory, and power of observation.

You don't even care.

You couldn't even say anything. You knew you screwed up.

How can I ever forgive you? I never can.

I'm throwing away years of friendship? No no, dear. You threw it away a long time ago.

You've ruined everything.

Do you do this on purpose to torture me? I certainly hope not. Did you really not realize that it was your clothing item in that box of my stuff? I hope it was an honest mistake. I know we have the same item, but I've had mine for months. I was ready to be done with everything, but now I see that there's a little bit more work to do. Well, at least I probably won't have to see you when we do the next "exchange" of items. I truly hope you'll be nice about it when I see your reply to my email. Thanks for letting my friend know after we left about the other item that we didn't pick up- I was not aware of it. I just wish you had remembered it when my friend did tonight's exchange so that it was one less thing we have to do, but I suppose nobody's perfect. I am genuinely grateful on that part.

It was nice NOT seeing you tonight while my friend went into your house for me and picked up some of the stuff I left there. I am so relieved that she took the stuff from you personally, after she told me later that you wanted to carry it out to her car, where I was waiting. Did you know I was there? I don't think you could see me with the tree in your yard blocking the view. The last thing I wanted to do was deal with the chance of coming face-to-face with you or your fiance (assuming she was there).

Yes, that's right. I know you two are engaged again. I saw it tonight when I had to write to you about the box of stuff. Going for Round 2, huh? Why does this really not surprise me? It seems like nothing really surprises me about you anymore. I just didn't realize it was coming so soon. I still don't pretend to understand it, but the more I find out, the more I realize that maybe I never truly knew you at all. Maybe you should take up acting because you sure had me fooled for awhile. I appreciate being manipulated into thinking that you were the real deal- a nice guy who I had every reason to trust, when apparently I was just your transfer of feelings from her to me. You were supposedly over her, but I guess you were only kidding both of us. Well, I sure hope for her sake that you treat her better this second time around, than you treated me. No woman deserves what you put me through.

You've stopped contacting me....I guess thats all I was worth, a few drunken texts and emails.

I suppose I should be thankful really, I don't want you around me any more, so any contact you make now is pointless

(doesn't change the fact that it hurts that I meant so little to you)

So I saw you from afar just before. I didn't have to look around to see if you may be passing by but I did. Do you know how tiring it is trying not to think of you? I wonder if you think of me. Even if you did, I'm sure it's only in passing. Every day it's a struggle. Just don't know what to do anymore.

I don't know if I want to have it out with you or not. Part of me thinks that I should just say my peace and be done with it, and another part of me thinks that I shouldn't even give you the time of day because then you would know that you got to me. A few of my friends suggested the former, and some others have suggested the latter. Some people think I should just get over you already, but it hurts, and I can't help it. I don't want it to hurt anymore. How did I become the pawn in the ugly little game of chess between you and her? I think you used me.

I miss when it felt like you were one of my best buds, someone that I could confide in. You were more than a boyfriend to me. I miss who you pretended to be, but how is it possible to miss someone who apparently never existed? My mind knows it's true, but my heart doesn't want to listen. It's like you were replaced by an evil twin, just someone who treats me so indifferently. I feel almost as if I never existed in your world at all. Did you intend to make me feel that way? Did I mean anything to you? What happened to the guy who once said to me, on the first full day of our first vacation together, that it was "one of the best days of my life"? You were Mr. Happy-Go-Lucky back then. How could so much change between then and the following year?

i am left with so many questions, i probably don't want to hear the answers to most but why did you behave in such a disrespectful manner and 'give up' on our family? You never made any attempt to resolve whatever was wrong and just went your own way for your own purposes. You walked away from me without even trying to fight for it to be salvaged.

You have walked into a nice comfortable relationship without a seconf thought about the destruction you have left behind.

I hope your new relationship fails and you are left empty handed and with the feelings of hurt that you have inflicted upon me and our daughter.

You had it all but for some reason it wasn't enough.

I've been thinking about things and feeling angry. You are a fool. You've never felt passion for me, but I shouldn't feel bad because you never felt it for anyone? You should feel bad, B. You lie and cheat, play head games and are passive-aggressive. You're the most arrogant person I've ever known and so out of touch with you're as deep as a coat of paint. You're using P. for sex...Isn't that how we ended up married? Careful there...you could end up married to someone you really don't love again.

Your freedom to run and respond to craigslist ads was more important to you than your marriage and your children's sense of security. You are not a man. You truly are a mouse.

Then, there's the house you're looking to buy. You called our home an albatross around your neck. You're going to go back to spending your weekends working on another fixer upper? Who's going to be working with you to get it fixed up? Not me. You left me with 2400 square feet of hell. You should find out how difficult it is to hang drywall on your own. I hope you do.

I'm so angry, I'm going to go out and buy something for the house. New rock for the driveway. I like the crushed granite I put out front and think it would look good in the driveway, too. How much money is there in the joint accounts?

You keep coming in my dreams. I am struggling to make that stop. I am struggling hard to think about you the most on my journey back home from work, when I go to bed at night, or when I see two lovers snuggle up in a park. Its been over a year since we split, and now you are with someone else. You look angry when I dont talk to you at parties, but then what do I say ? I am glad you have moved on so fast and seem to be happy with your new lover. He doesn't hold a candle to me says everyone, but I don't want to bask in the glory of those words. The truth is we had a break up, a bad one, I pushed you away after that with my stalkerish behaviour, but it was only to drive home the point how much I truly loved you. I realised it was immature and selfish. I have let you go in so many ways, yet you keep visiting me in my dreams. I hope it stop soon. I dont want you invading my subconscious.

I feel kind of "ruined" after being with you. I've gone on a handful of dates in the last 1.5 years, have been on an online dating site but no one has come close. I wish I did not care about the chemical, physical side of things but I have to feel this in order to be with someone and with you - that stuff was off the charts.

I wish I could meet and fall in love with another man and hope springs eternal that this will happen so I can get over you completely. I just have to have faith that "everything will work out" - I remember you telling me that it always does.

I wonder if you ever think of me "in that way" but of course, this does me no good. We do see each other regularly for work which is why I'm still on this board posting nonsense about you. When we were together I think we were well matched but I was 45 when we met and now I'm looking at 49. So now you're out of my league. Oh well. I lose attraction power with each passing year and you will still remain attractive. It's just the way it is, always has been this way and it's the way of the world. No one said life was fair.

I'm still filled with regret about the way things turned out but I can't let the past mess up my present and my future so I continue to let you go, a little bit, with each passing day.

Arghh! Stop emailing me!

You lost the right to ask how me and the kids are doing when you decided I wasn't good enough for you-in fact you never acted like I was good enough, so as far as I'm concerned, you never HAD that right.

You're not going to 'trick' me into breaking NC either by sending me innane little comments.....I just *know* you're relying on me being too polite to ignore it- funny that when you have no manners whatsoever.

Now I know how deep love can go.....

Now I know how deep the pain of losing that love can go.....

Thankyou for showing me both....

Of course you're surprised that I still hurt after 14 months....thats true love honey*

why? why? why?

did you lie to my heart? couldn't you set me free? let me take all the guilt? destory something so beautiful? didn't you care about me enough to put yourself asside for a second? did you betray me? did you time and again bring me back to pain? couldnt you hold out 60 days? did you let me hurt so badly? did you take from me everything? did you kill my spirit? didn't you just tell me? did you make me feel like I killed us?

i will probably never talk to you again. it is the worst feeling ever. i feel like i had to do it. i killed what was most important to me. i hurt you only to save my life when you betrayed me. i feel more pain then i expected in many lifetimes. all that i ever wanted was your company. all that i ever wanted was for you to stand by me.

i am tired. i am weak. i am done.

i forgive you. i hope that we make it in another universe. i will always miss and love you.

goodbye dear friend. goodbye my love.

It was one problem I had. I regret asking for your help and showing weakness to you. Now I know you would have not stuck by my side during marriage. I loved you so much, and you broke everything. I never wanted to hurt you. I will be a stronger man because of this one day, when that happens? I'm not sure, but I will.

Well this is it, you just had your very last chance to work things out with me. I'm not letting you come back ever again. I hope this is what you really want. I'll miss you so much and I hope we can be friends one day. Have a good summer without me.

Email I want to send, but won't:

I really miss you, I am just sitting and thinking about graduation and wishing how much we could be sharing this moment together but we're not. This thought is what kills me the most. I still love you very much, and hate how this situation has torn us apart.

I am not sure about how you feel, but I feel so lost without you. I was wondering if you wanted to talk or hang out one last time before I go home for the summer.

Why do you have such a grip on me? Why can't you get out of my head so I can make some real life changes for ME.

I feel strong for awhile and then the memories come back. my thoughts for our future resurface. I start questioning everything all over again. I start to wonder what's wrong with me.

You said this was going to be best for both of us. I am not seeing it!!!

So I guess you really do enjoy playing games. I was right you are immature. It's been over a month, I stopped counting the days. Why do you feel the need to contact my best friend that you're going to her uni with a friend of yours? I know you have no intention of meeting my friend if you did you would have told her your new number. You just wanted her to pass on that information to me.

Why are you still determined to hurt me? Does it bother you then I no longer contact you?

You also deleted me on facebook very recently, why not earlier? Was seeing one of my close male friends on my wall bothering you? Of course you decided that you wouldn't block me on msn, not that I care, you really don't make any sense.

It's been this long and I know this is bothering you now. Are you starting to regret your decision?

Wonder if you're reading this...if you are you can always contact me, unlike you I will make sure the conversation isn't awkward and one-sided.

btw that girl you visited at my friends uni is very ugly, I know I sound like a ***** but really nice downgrade.

Does she force you to sleep on time? Does she make you eat? Does she tell you to stop drinking because of what happened to you before? Does she tell you not to get involved in your friends relationships because being in the middle is never good? Does she tell you to have stronger faith in God and be more religious? Does she tell you to stop talking to her so that you can spend some quality time with your family? Does she worry endlessly about you, so much so that her friends think she's paranoid and crazy?

I really wish I could send this to you but I never will.

Contact me if you still love me...if not please for my own good, let me be.

I didn't expect you to be so self-absorbed that you'd skip out on the meeting with A.'s advisor, but I guess there's no end to your games and self-absorbtion. You couldn't put your desire to ignore/not see me aside for your daughter?

Do you ever wonder why I divorced you? Read the first paragraph again.

I'm actually sensing closure

it breathes upon my lips with every shift in the breeze

the singing amongst the birds in the trees

singing so gayly

I see the magic again

my heart feels whole

the air smells clean

My thoughts aren't mean

so softly the rain does fall

upon the ground the sight

of sparrows, robins, and geese

I can taste the day approaching

I see with thine eyes

I want to taste wine with your thighs

It's getting colder

hands feel stiffer

slightly shaking

the clouds rub together, quaking

Letter #1 That I will never send.

Hey there,

I guess you are wondering, "how the hell have you been?" the truth is, I'm doing ok, that's all I can do, for now. How are you doing? That's great, you look really good, it's so good seeing you, ok take care now, bye bye"

I never told you this but I actually loved the way you described things, even if they were boring they were brought to life with your boring words, that never seemed to stop.

I actually feel beauty when Ithink of you, at times that's all we were, so beautiful. I thank you so much for that, for that experience.

If we were together right now, and you were happy

you'd probably give our cat a bath right now

& I loved that

I think I'm finally able to let you go, and let you share your love

and able to re-share mine

There's totally a cloud floating over me right now that is in the exact shape of your boobs,

One cute and perky with a nipple I just want to kiss

& then the other one

Just kidding! You know I loved her too, lightning for stretch marks, kinda sagging to the right a little bit?

I just wanted to say, thanks.

Nice of you to let me know that you think of me every day.

What I want to know is what about all those times you should have thinking about me when we were a couple? What about all those times you denied I even existed? What about those times you were being nasty about me to your friends? It's those times that count, and you failed epically.What do you hope to gain by telling you that you miss me and that you love me? Do you think I will just forget everything you did to me?

Somtimes I wish I could forgive you,that I could take you back. But I know that I can't ,and that was all your doing.

I want to tell you that you're an amazing person, really. But the things you've done lately prove otherwise. I'm sorry i don't want to talk to you or don't want any type of connection with you. You're considered dead to me. But thats for me. Yes it's selfish, but i don't care.

You've proven that you're more selfish by dumping me and replacing me within a week. Well guess what, you'll learn it the hard way that the grass is not greener. Just wait. Everything looks fun and exciting now. But once the problems start too emerge. You'll be crying on my shoulder. And I'm not going to be the man who offers his shoulder. I refuse to do so.

And when the break happens between you two. I'll be there for you, hysterically laughing at the mistake you made.

In the 3 months that you've dumped me, I've changed alot. You see, remember when you always we're telling me how smoking weed was bad for our relationship and yourself? You're dating a new pothead, who uses hard-drugs regularly? Good job on that one. Guess what; I've been sober for 3 months. And you? You're still blazing your problems away. I've became stronger, I face my problems and work on them everyday. But you? You'll never get better, its funny how you told me few weeks ago that you weren't over me. But yet you've been dating this guy for 2 months now. I can tell you that you'll be missing me for who i was, and what i did for you. But those things don't mean a thing too me now.

Last but not least; I wish you the best. But you've lost the best thing in the world, and you will regret it sooner or later. Mark my words.