Post here instead of contacting your ex!

If this is what you need to do then so be it. I can't see how it's gonna last as it's built on more lies and deceit than we were at the end. I guess you are both so desperate to be in a relationship.

Vilify me all you want if that's what appeases your guilt. I know I don't deserve it and that's what matters.

I wait for the day it all goes wrong. I hope I am in a place where I am strong enough to tell you exactly what I think and not be worried about upsetting you because I still want reconciliation.

I remember sitting in the corner of our bedroom floor, barely able to hold myself together, it was my darkest moment, I wanted to die, I tried to. But, (and luckily) I didn't succeed.

I looked up at you in the middle of my grief to find you laughing at me.

Do you have any idea what kind of scar that left inside of me?

from tender to rough

sweet to bitter

I was never going to be good enough.

I'll never understand why my pain made you so mad.

Or how you could find it funny.

there were times when you would look at me and I felt like I was looking at evil itself.

You will not have the best of me this time.

I will not let this destroy me.

• Like 1

I want you to talk to me. I want us to be able to look into each others dark brown eyes and say I love you to each other. I want us to talk about this and about our fears and to have a relationship again where we don't fight and we understand each others needs.

It's been 10 weeks, and I can't do this without you. I tried but I am going backwards instead of forwards.

I think its safe to say that in the end I wasn't the weak one. You were. What a coward. You couldn't even tell me the real reason we broke up after a year of dating and a six year friendship.

I cannot believe that you had the audacity to tell me that I should have an abortion if I were to get pregnant. You are equally responsible for your actions and you chose to engage anyways.

I also cannot believe that you dumped me when I had a breast tumor. You not only told me that I had been overly emotional, but you downplayed the medical issue...saying "Its not a big deal, and it will be out in no time." It was a big deal. I had to have major surgery.

I also cannot believe that you told me I wasn't worthy of marriage. I think that phrase really applies to you. You are cowardly, conceited, and cling to your mother for money and everything else you need. At least I work hard without help. Of course you could afford THREE cars, your parents gave you everything.

And most of all I want you to know what hurts me more than any of the above that I listed. You were one of my best friends. Friends do not treat people as poorly as you did. I think that the worst thing you ever did was disappoint me and fail me completely as a friend.

I feel sorry for the next girl you date. If you didn't have respect for me, then I don't know how you are going to give that to another person.

Grow up.

fighting the NC and wanting to call you...hoping you will answer the phone finally and want to talk. And tell me you miss me and you are sorry for treating me like a piece of crap and you know you have a serious problem with alcohol and you are going back to your psychiatrist for your PTSD. And you want to try again because you know I love you And you won't hurt me again. But I am afraid to dial the number. Because I know you won't say any of that, you probably won't even answer the damn phone. SO I sit here and cry and feel like crap. And kick myself in the a++ for giving you my heart for a year and letting you break it again. Kicking myself because I never stopped loving you in all these years and waiting for you to someday come back into my life. And then you did and now look at us.. tragic.

After 5 and a half years, you'd think that I'd at least feel loved. You cheated on me back in December 2008. Tore my heart apart. Lied to me about it for the longest time too.. I took that weekend off from studying for my law exams to spend time with you. But you simply blew me off and crashed at HIS apartment.. I didn't even know he existed until I found out from your friend where you were. Then you telling me to "chill out" and that I'm "psycho" for thinking you really cheated. The worst part is, all the time while you * * * * ed around with HIM, I never got over you. You still cheated on him with me. He left you because of it. We got back together and JUST NOW I find out that you aren't over him. You love him and never really loved me. Well.. if you want to do your drugs with him, that's what it has to be. I am successful and help you out with your drug problems and try to be there for you. But you just seem to want to be with someone who has been in jail, does drugs all the time, and has no future like you. It sucks. You dropped out of school because HE broke up with you. You really REALLY are making a huge mistake by choosing him over me. But I guess I need to realize that you aren't worth it. I deserve the best for myself, and someone who cheats on me (like this past Saturday.. with HIM AGAIN.. ugh) and lies to me about it.. and lies about everything.. and has major drug problems.. is not someone I WANT TO BE AROUND. It's hard because you are beautiful and the good times are amazing. It's hard because everywhere I go, I think of you. But I need to look at who you really are.. you changed. You are really a girl going down into a downward spiral.. and because I won't tolerate your behavior, you have to settle for someone who will.. the guy you cheated on me with anyway. It's my fault for going back to you thinking he was gone and you changed. You never did. All of the thousands of dollars I spent on you this year alone.. all for naught. All for you to look nice and sexy for your pothead, cokehead, prescription drug popping loser. Shame on me.

I wish you hadn't been at the pub as I walked back from counselling. It really knocked the wind out of me. Have your daughter there as well didn't help. A wonderful double whammy!

I felt like I had taken back control of my actions when I kissed you this morning and felt like it was a huge leap forward. Maybe too big a leap.

I still can't figure out why it is I'm not letting go? Even the counsellor is having trouble making sense of it.

Well, back to NC xx

Day 1 of NC. Going crazy. You sent me this message this morning on gchat to probably try to get me to talk to you: "just wanna let u know i didn't go into a coma.. im gonna go on a long walk and disappear"...

This is HARD. This HURTS. Why can't you clear up your head, get off the drugs, and start thinking about what you're doing to yourself and to me.

Why does it have to be NC or nothing. I tried everything else.. NC is what it has to be. Gonna need help doing this.

You broke my heart that day and from then on each day has been so hard to get by. I thought we would be together and be able to fix anything. Obviously not. I don't understand why you never give the option of you and me being together. After all you got back together with 3 of your exs and yet you tell me we can never be together again.

If you weren't happy weeks ago, why didn't you tell me? I honestly believe we could have fix it and become a stronger couple. It hurts completely to not have you there.

I miss you and even now I want to be together with you. And yet you said you're happy now. Are you honestly happy without me? Do you come home each day and is glad I'm not there? Do you wake up each morning with a smile on your face? Because I don't; I'm not happy without you.

I hate how happy you say you are without me. And even thought I want you to be happy, I hate how it's only without me. I thought I was getting better, but some days I crack and break down like it was yesterday.

I wish you would contact me. I will you could at least ask me how I am, how I am feeling, or even ask me about my cold. I miss you and wish you miss me too.

Some days I regret ever having gotten involved with you. Other days I am grateful that you were in my life. You taught me many a valuable lesson but now we are no more. Thank you for what you gave me. I hope you are happy wherever you are in your life. I hope I can reach the same place. Maybe the future will bring us together. Maybe not. Fate will decide. I still love you.

Tell your friends to stop f****** messaging me! I don't want to hear about you or that they don't have feelings for you, I just dont CARE at the moment!!

I sent you an email telling you how I felt, POURED my heart to you, told you my deepest deepest feelings, and you didn't even have the NERVE to reply.

God Ricky, you make me so freakin angry sometimes >.

How the hell am I meant to do this?!

Saw Lynette at Ladies Night at the Lumber Yard. I said "hello". She said "hi" and moved on. Later we were standing there with our buckets side by side looking at sandpaper. It took everything I had to fight the strong desire to ask if I'd somehow insulted her, done something to cause her any pain, because she and Craig are so rude to me. Of course, I know I did nothing. They just heard you pack of lies. I don't know exactly what you told them, probably that I had "trust issues". You apparently didn't mention your asking me if I'd give Ron a BJ, the personal ads I'd found you placing over the years from Yahoo to Craigslist looking for couples you could join for anonymous sex with men and women, the week in London with Lacey Newman and the lie you told to enable your telling me, the year long online relationship with Vavielle, the fact that you called another woman four times the day your father was buried. (I wonder if you hid in the bathroom to make those calls.) At any rate, you've managed to take all our old friends, including Pete, and fill them with B.S. and you're living happily ever after while I, for some unbelievably stupid reasons, miss you so much that two years after you left I still cry every single day. I'm so pathetic.

In more positive news, I'm emailing back and forth with a friend of Pete's. He was the founder and CEO of a software company in NY until recently. He makes you look like a technical moron and failure in business. Perhaps he's the love of my life. He is certainly charming and said that I'm stunning.

I saw pictures of you and your girlfriend hiking when I picked up our daughter the other night. Patricia is not what I expected. Kinda frumpy. When I saw that picture of the two of you kissing, I wondered how she enjoyed kissing such a grey smile. You need to stop worrying about your hairline and start worrying about your smile. It ages you 20 years at least. But if I told you that and you took my advice in getting them fixed, you'd probably be fighting the desperate, middle aged women off with a stick. We can't have that.

I really enjoyed working with you on the house Saturday. Sorry about the cleavage, but I was thoroughly impressed with your self control. Your eyes never ventured down to see the girls, even when I leaned forward to hear what you were saying better. But you could see them in their peripheral vision. I'll bet you miss them. You should see them in their new bras. Stunning.

Oh, and I had my portrait taken with my cello yesterday. I get to see the proofs tomorrow. Rebecca said I looked stunning when I walked in. When I put on the lingerie, she said I looked incredible. Absolutely incredible. You'll never see them, of course. I told her how I paid for portraits of the kids, scanned them to a photo album online so they could see them, and you stole them for your own album. She said that you needed to take them down or she'd have you charged with copyright violation - it's a $20K fine. If you want portraits of the children, you should pay for them, like I did.

At any rate, I'll see you next Saturday for a long, long weekend of home improvements. And I will take your advice and wake earlier. I wouldn't want you to see my cleavage peaking out of my push-up chemise again. No...I think I'll just wear a push-up bra and a really thin, low necklined t-shirt. I know just the one.

Ricky, I have decided that after all of this, I am going to see a doctor. I am sick of all of the times I just lay there in bed during the day and just feel like I am dying. I am sick of laying there just shocked to my core and I am sick of the crying spells.

I hope the doctor can help me out

I miss you so much! I can't believe this is how it ended. It pains me so much to know that you have this horrible image of me now. You truly believe I am a bad person, and I truly know that I am not. God, I love you so much. I wish it would stop. You have no idea how much I miss you, yet not contacting you isn't even a struggle. Just because I know that there is no hope, that it truly is over. And there is no more devastating thought than the realization of that... ='(

You quit on us for whatever reason...your douche ex or whatever is going on in your head. I was smart, funny, kind, honest, generous, and better looking then your lame ex...you gave that up for a ghost. Get better, pull your head out your ass, and realize that great guys don't come along every day. Good bye.