Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Why did you break all your promises? how could you do this too me? I gave you everything! I promised you everything and you left me like a dog just begging for bones! All I ever wanted was your love! You left me all alone with no explanation! Hell even you goodbye gave me hope but instead I found you in the arms of another girl! What did I do so wrong! All I ever did was love you...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much for posting this thread. It really made me feel better

Why did you break all your promises? how could you do this too me? I gave you everything! I promised you everything and you left me like a dog just begging for bones! All I ever wanted was your love! You left me all alone with no explanation! Hell even you goodbye gave me hope but instead I found you in the arms of another girl! What did I do so wrong! All I ever did was love you...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much for posting this thread. It really made me feel better

I've posted on this thread several times and each time I feel such a great sense of relief - such a release! Keep on posting whenever you get the urge - it feels so much better to let it all out. Even if he/she can't read it, you're getting your feelings out and that can make a huge difference!

I know about the day you and Dale were messaging each other. Hell part of it was on my * * * * ing computer. All I've ever asked is that you be honest. I've given you so many chances to tell the truth and you still can't do it! I really don't know what to do? I can't afford to lose a friend right now and I'm not sure how you're gonna take me knowing.

No wonder you have trouble being around me. All that guilt you are carrying around. I know it's a cliché, but the truth will set you free.

No wonder you wouldn't have sex with me those last two weeks.

What's done is done, we can't change it but I just wish you had been honest. It could have saved so much heartache!

Hey you. I love you and I miss you and I always will. You have been my guy for a really long time. We sleep in the same bed every night but I know have come to face the facts that you have cheated from time to time. I didn't even bring anything up when i knew you slept with someone 2 years ago because I would have been accused of spying on you. So I pushed it out of my head and moved forward. But now you have broken up with me. For what? For sticking by you and supporting you? Somehow I still love your sorry a#$ and I do not know why. I just need the strength to not think about you. This is going to take a long time I think.

I freaking miss you. It's been over a week since our break-up. I know it will get easier but I wish I could fast forward through the pain. I hate feeling like this. How could I let you do this to me? You wanted to leave, have space, so I gave it to you because I love you and respect you enough to give you that.

I love you. I miss you. I wish we didn't end up broken.

You have broken my heart and caused me more pain than I hope you will ever know. Your were all I ever wanted and I never doubted our relationship for one second. I still feel so betrayed by your lack of desire to try and I don't understand any of it. I have spent a lot of time the last few days wondering who you are with now (because I know you are with someone) and it has been making me ill. I want you but I don't, I love you but I don't, the thought of ever having to see you again terrifies me as much as the thought that I may never see you again. I WILL get through this and I WILL be fine and this is in spite of you not because of you. I have allowed myself to feel everything the last three months, you meant the whole world to me and one day my world will be whole again without you.

I want to call you so bad and SCREAM at you!! I wish I didn't have your number memorized, because I can call you even though it's deleted from my phone. It's been a month since we talked, and the last conversation was really painful and full of your ambiguous feelings and bull**** and me being in denial and hanging on for dear life to every shred of hope you've given me (and you've given me quite a few).

How could you have betrayed me like everyone else has? After five years? Why didn't you tell me you were unhappy?? WHy did you wait until I left the country, acting like everything was fine, then two months later telling me you wanted space?? WHYYYY??? You said you'd always be there. Why did you tell me you don't want a relationship with anyone and now a month ago you tell me you're dating too and act like it bothers you? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU. I HOPE SHE GIVES YOU CRABS YOU LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday wouldve been our 2 years and 6 months. ..... we only lasted 2 years and 2 months

you've moved on and iam happy for you, i just got a few more months of healing then i know im really over you.... i admit i had a setback tonight i think my mind subconciously new it was our anniversary. but you know what our memories are so bad that i wonder how the hell i lasted so long with you??? i guess i kept looking at your good side...

but in the end, im getting stronger everyday doing the things i like without you. ive lived without you for 25 years, i can live without you forever lol. i know you can too. all the best!!!

i miss you. i still think about you everyday. i cant look at our pictures together. it brings tears to my eyes. our chances of getting back together are probably zero, but i still hope for that day to come where you will break the no contact and talk to me again. until then i will try to stay strong.

I'm actually feeling ok today! Its been a long two months without you but I am finally seeing the light! I am desperate to move on but I will not do what you did and jump on the first person that gave you a bit of attention. Although you left me, I know you still cared for me and to be honest you know and so does everyone you made a huge mistake leaving me. I hope this thought keeps you awake at night.

I have done the decent thing and grieved for this relationship and can hold my head up high and know that when I find someone new it wont be out of desperation to fill the hole I left but it will be because I really like them.

You are a sad individual who will never amount to anything. You had no drive to succeed and made no attempt to improve your job situation. Sadly Alan Suger will not turn up at your door to offer you a 100k per year job but guess what - he will offer me one! Because i'm off to London next week to start my new job and new life without you.

Sayonara you little tw@t!

You would have shared this and other helpful entreprenuer things you have learned with the guy who you went on 5 cruises with right? The guy who shared many things over the years to empower, show respect etc right?

" we had a few good times" is unfortunately a sample of how one can get brainwashed by temperary lust. That is one thing of many i would never do because I always knew the big problem in our society of selective memory.

thanks for trying to turn it around on me and make it seem like i am the one that did something wrong. i can only think it is the only way you can sleep at night is to convince yourself that i did something to make you betray me and leave me on top of it. the part that sucks is i don't think you will ever come to terms with what you did...you will just go on pretending i did something to cause your hurtful actions so you can peacefully rest your head at night and move on. you suck.

I want to meet you so that I can say to you that you really hurt me and that you broke my heart. I want to tell you that I am depressed, that even after 2 months I still don't sleep, that I cry every day. I want to say that I knew we had problems and that I am shocked by my own reaction to our break-up, but maybe I shouldn't be because at few years ago we thought we were soulmates and we invested so much time and effort and energy and love and feeling into us. I want you to realise the damage you caused by ending it the way you did, in front of her, and that a human should not be treated that way and that I am worth more than that and that our relationship was worth more than that.

I want you to say that our relationship meant as much to you as it did to me, that you really did love me, that you think that I am an amazing person and that even though things didn't work out you are so grateful to me for giving you everything I gave you.

Instead of being such a cold heartless uncaring unemotional b*******

its been a long time since i have broken up with you....and i hope you miss me as much as i miss you everyday....i am sad the way things ended between us....but given the circusmtancea and heat of the moment i think that i made the right decision ...for going total NC with you...

However....i have decided after careful review....that i must move on now...i know you have already moved on long ago....but i must face my much awaited destiny......the sadness and heartache....is still there....but i can't dwell into you anymore.......

i will never welcome you in my life....i will never give you a clue about my emotions or private life....i will always keep you guessing...........you will always left to wonder about me....you never provided me closure....and i hope you never find one either

Really missing you today and I am annoyed at myself for it.

I should be looking forward to my new life in London but all I can think of it you today!

Broke my heart last night to pack away all the things you bought me when you loved me. I can't bear to throw them away but I can't look at them any longer! I wish you would come back to me. I still love you!

I wish you'd call me. I've thought about the issues we had before the break-up. This past week has made me take a hard, long look at myself and there are issues that I need to address and issues that I am willing to work on to make us better. And there are issues as well that you have that need to be addressed and worked on.

We made such a great couple and I love you so deeply. I know that you feel the same. Please call me so we can discuss everything ... I'm telling you, I'm ready to work on things.

[i sound desperate, I know. And in a way, I am.]

YOU KNOW WHAT? You have a lot of NERVE acting so cold towards me yesterday. I was friendly towards you even though YOU are guilty of breaking MY heart... and it just occurred to me that you must have seen a simple, polite gesture (hug and being polite to you) as PRESSURE towards you to change your mind about our relationship status.

Yes, I still have feelings for you, but come ON. We were so close for most of those 7 years and you suddenly just dump me but claim to still love me! What do you expect me to feel? You were so kind and loving and then became really mean and critical. What happened? Was I really that blind and you were like that all along? Or I couldn't read you well? You didn't fool just me, though. Everyone thinks you're sweet. That's why it's so hard to get over you. My own perception is messed up because I see this good-looking guy who helps others, but I know how cold and critical you can be (but I don't think many others do).

I don't need this. You know what? It's not on your terms anymore. You can just keep that videogame you said you'd bring by "sometime." I see you are still trying to control the situation. When I said you could just mail it to me, you said no, you'd bring it. Well I don't want to see you, so just forget about coming over here. What's the point anyway? You just want a good look at me so you can get all hard and have something to touch yourself to? I know you still "want' me, but I'm obviously an object of lust to you and nothing more.

How can I be so blind? I KNOW it's all about control for you. It always was...or at least this past year and a few months. You look the same...very handsome...but you are not the same. That man is LONG GONE. You have become your robot dad. You are so repressed it scares me. There is no way you can have compassion for me because your own feelings are stuffed so far down that you don't even know you have them.

I am scared for you because you are REALLY messed up. And you better never blame it on me, but I can just imagine you telling some other messed up girl that your ex was the one who jacked up your feelings. I am an open, loving person who has become scarred because of an emotional cripple like you. I pray I don't turn out as messed up as you're gonna be if you don't get help. I mourn for the man who died, which is definitely not the person I saw yesterday.

Sitting here all alone in the house. Just need someone to talk to. I guess you told the roommates since one is gone and the other wouldn't talk to me when I tried. I never got her anyways. Listening to your cousins music he made when he was a low point in his life, I can really relate now.

Still wondering if I made the right decision breaking up with you, but then I remember all the times you treated me like crap or was rude to me for no reason.

Wow that felt better getting that out.